Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

DelanoHill761

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
It Is my wife's first rule ,no kissing no fucking or anything else . For me it is just the hottest thing to see her kissing a black guy with true passion

I always find that weird.
I've met couples before where the rule is I'm not allowed to kiss the husband/bf but I can give him a bj etc.
So, his tongue in my mouth is bad...but his cock and whatever else in my mouth is ok?!?
Kissing it too intimate but him fucking me isn't?
Kissing is too personal but him cumming in my mouth isn't?
So we can take a naked shower together afterwards but not peck him on the lips?
Oh, but I'm free to makeout with the wife/gf... weird people.

Some couples are just odd. Whatever floats their boat. Some need to justify things and somehow make out like they're in charge when in reality the single lady they invite to join them is in charge.

While for me kissing is part of what drives me, I understand why some opt not to. Kissing, unlike other actions, is the one thing that can cause a connection of emotions that may lead to a level of closeness not expected. So, as a defense mechanism, if you will, some avoid that as a way to keep things in perspective and not risk losing their lady emotionally.

My wife and her bull are always kissing each other all the time while having sex. I never thought to forbid it to them.

Last edited:
Yes. We are quite strict about that. You are there to provide hot pleasure not a romantic relationship.

Can’t forget let her suck his cock or a possible facial, lmfao!
Don't look it like that, look at the emotional connection of the action. Kissing is one thing that kind of seals the deal for how a lot of relationships start. I can tell you right now, for probably 90% and don't quote me, of women, a bad kiss is a deal-breaker for moving forward. Kissing brings passion so I definitely understand why it is off limits. That being said, for many, they cherish that and don't want it soiled so to speak.

Bull's kiss are very important for us, so are foreplay, fondling and after sex cuddling, My wife want to feel loved and not only fucked. If a Bull don't kiss her I feel only half cucked ;)

I really don't understand- I think it's sexy as hell and doesn't betray a woman's longer, stable relationship with her husband. If anything, being able to enjoy it should be an affirmation and celebration of that strong relationship! Also- if its OK for your woman to suck on a man's big cock, what's the problem with a good, satisfying kiss?

Back