Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

Kissing is less about building an emotion connection and way more about building of sexual arousal for both partners, kinda important. Good sex is about more than just sticking in a big rod and pounding away. Sure, serotonin gets released, but I have to know, is having sensuality during sex with someone else really that much more threatening to your relationship? If you really believe it's that fragile that she could weigh the value of the primarily sexual relationship over her marriage, then aren't you already playing with fire? And even if I were to humor that they might develop feelings, I would hope that doesn't automatically erase the feelings you should have for your spouse/life partner. It is possible to love two people at once..

Last edited:
Kissing is less about building an emotion connection and way more about building of sexual arousal for both partners, kinda important. Good sex is about more than just sticking in a big rod and pounding away. Sure, serotonin gets released, but I have to know, is having sensuality during sex with someone else really that much more threatening to your relationship? If you really believe it's that fragile that she could weigh the value of the primarily sexual relationship over her marriage, then aren't you already playing with fire? And even if I were to humor that they might develop feelings, I would hope that doesn't automatically erase the feelings you should have for your spouse/life partner. It is possible to love to people at once.. You guys can do what works for you and are more than welcome to you’re opinions. We have had a great time in the lifestyle and certainly haven’t had a lack of arousal or mind blowing experiences for all involved. Our rules have worked just fine for us and the gentlemen who have agreed to our rules haven’t regretted agreeing to them.

Last edited:
There is no argument.I won’t be responding here again. Where is there possibly an argument? It’s my wife and our rules. Im sorry that bothers you but our 20+ years of happy marriage gives me a slight indication that it’s working

Kissing is less about building an emotion connection and way more about building of sexual arousal for both partners, kinda important. Good sex is about more than just sticking in a big rod and pounding away. Sure, serotonin gets released, but I have to know, is having sensuality during sex with someone else really that much more threatening to your relationship? If you really believe it's that fragile that she could weigh the value of the primarily sexual relationship over her marriage, then aren't you already playing with fire? And even if I were to humor that they might develop feelings, I would hope that doesn't automatically erase the feelings you should have for your spouse/life partner. It is possible to love to people at once..
Well said. To my hot wife, kissing while having interracial sex with a Black boyfriend is solely to produce more intense orgasms for her and for him. If my wife needs an emotional connection, that is why she is married to a tiny dicked white boy. And if the boyfriend fills her welcoming, married white womb with his potent Black baby-makers during a fertile period of her cycle, by kissing him passionately while they bask in the afterglow of their simultaneous orgasm, she is thanking him for enabling her to be the white mama of his Black baby! NBWO, just as nature always intended.

My GF and I are looking to have our first experience and 'no kissing ' will absolutely be a rule going in because of, as some others mentioned, the intimacy factor. It's important to us and is the reason she will spend the night with two men, as again, one would be too intimate.
My therapeutically trained hands are an excellent substitute ( even over her mate @ times! ) For a 2nd person ( besides her mate!)!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220813_120537.jpg
    IMG_20220813_120537.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220816_102923.jpg
    IMG_20220816_102923.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220924_140907.jpg
    IMG_20220924_140907.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20220814_142938.jpg
    IMG_20220814_142938.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220924_135255.jpg
    IMG_20220924_135255.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220815_124923.jpg
    IMG_20220815_124923.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 36
I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
Kissing is a hugh part of what makes it so hot!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 49
I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
Yeah I hate that . I love kissing .

This is an interesting thing I have seen come up a few times. I find it kind of odd myself. I mean me personally there is no issues with kissing. However I do know some couples where they like a no kissing rule. I mean you'll take his dick in your mouth but not his lips? I guess I can see where some people find the act more intimate then just sexual so I guess to each their own.

I really don't understand- I think it's sexy as hell and doesn't betray a woman's longer, stable relationship with her husband. If anything, being able to enjoy it should be an affirmation and celebration of that strong relationship! Also- if its OK for your woman to suck on a man's big cock, what's the problem with a good, satisfying kiss?
True that, it’s all good 👍🏻

When we first started we had a no kissing roll but that didn't last long by the 3rd get together we broke that rule and boy am I glad we did. Hot kissing can be in good as a awesome sex session.

My GF and I are looking to have our first experience and 'no kissing ' will absolutely be a rule going in because of, as some others mentioned, the intimacy factor. It's important to us and is the reason she will spend the night with two men, as again, one would be too intimate.
Sort of an odd twist there.

There is no argument.I won’t be responding here again. Where is there possibly an argument? It’s my wife and our rules. Im sorry that bothers you but our 20+ years of happy marriage gives me a slight indication that it’s working
Exactly! Do what works for you and if somebody else disagrees then thats a "you" problem not "my" problem. right? A thousand different views here and we dont have to agree with all of them. Go Blue...

Exactly! Do what works for you and if somebody else disagrees then thats a "you" problem not "my" problem. right? A thousand different views here and we dont have to agree with all of them. Go Blue...
Thanks Añnie. And btw-- Go USC

Back