Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

I always find that weird.
I've met couples before where the rule is I'm not allowed to kiss the husband/bf but I can give him a bj etc.
So, his tongue in my mouth is bad...but his cock and whatever else in my mouth is ok?!?
Kissing it too intimate but him fucking me isn't?
Kissing is too personal but him cumming in my mouth isn't?
So we can take a naked shower together afterwards but not peck him on the lips?
Oh, but I'm free to makeout with the wife/gf... weird people.

Some couples are just odd. Whatever floats their boat. Some need to justify things and somehow make out like they're in charge when in reality the single lady they invite to join them is in charge.
I feel the same way, i can lick her pussy but cant kiss. But to each their own.

Initially we said no kissing. It could be weird but it was fine to me to see our bull fucking my wife but I couldn't see them kissing. Too intimate. The first time they kisses it has been very difficult to me and it took some time for me to adjust to that. Now i enjoy seeing them kissing.

Much prefer kissing. Adds a whole level of INTENSITY! 🔥
Plus I've been told countless times I have 'juicy lips' 😅

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
No she loves kissing and I love it too. Seeing intimacy is sexy. I love seeing her mind blow and her experience the best orgasms. However sometimes a rough fuck is great too. No personal. She loves feeling like a whore at times. It's all dependent on the situation

No she loves kissing and I love it too. Seeing intimacy is sexy. I love seeing her mind blow and her experience the best orgasms. However sometimes a rough fuck is great too. No personal. She loves feeling like a whore at times. It's all dependent on the situation
There needs to be kissing. I think kissing is more beautiful and sexually arousing than fucking.

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
Not sure what couple would want it that way I made it to clear to my hubby that if I’m fucking a bull they better kiss and tounge me haha

Back