Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Yes in past he did but my worst enemies two of them did
Only thing better than fucking a buddies wife, is railing the wife of a guy that doesn't like you. Several years ago I worked with this dude a d we couldn't stand each other. He would always say I was cocky and arrogant and that I would walk into a room " big dick swinging." I had BDE before BDE was cool. Anyway him and his wife were having some issues for awhile and I happened to run into her out at a local bar one night. I had met her at a few functions over the years. Ended up taking her back to my place that night and rearranging her insides. She didn't leave my place until 4am and half a dozen ignored calls from him. I saw him the next day at work and couldn't help but wink at him and say "hey buddy how's it going." They got back together but I continued to fuck her on the DL for another 2 years. They divorced eventually and she told him everything 🤣🤣🤣

Looks like it’s going to happen. When we were first married my best friend came over to visit. He hadn’t had sex in a while and when she hugged him hello he jokingly pushed her onto the bed and began dry humping her. We all laughed about it but I realized that I had an erection just watching them. My wife later told me that her cunt was sopping wet. Once he was married she said she wouldn’t consider fucking him because she liked his wife but she would have taken his cock that night for sure. That’s when I knew that I wanted to be a cuck.
If I have to be honestly: I guess I want it. I ant my best friend fucks my wife in front of me.

My wife has fucked all my friends, when they come home she dresses very provocative and they get the message and fuck her when they want,they are all white, it's a shame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-201659~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525-201659~2.png
    466 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20220525-231013~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525-231013~2.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20220525-233018~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525-233018~2.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20220525-235755~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525-235755~2.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20220526-005145.png
    Screenshot_20220526-005145.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20220526-010026~2.png
    Screenshot_20220526-010026~2.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 130
My best friend, starting from high school, has fucked my wife on a number of occasions. He was also the Best Man at our wedding. He has always known that I have a tiny dick, and that it would never satisfy the hot piece of ass I was marrying. From the first time that they were introduced to each other, a blind man could see that they had the hots for each other. He wanted to be the first to fuck and seed the new bride; but she had made her mind up that a black cock would be the first. He drove us to our motel on our first night as husband and wife. She displayed her birthday suit to him, let him suck her nipples to rock hardness, and had him eat out her pussy. But that was it. He finally fucked and inseminated her about two months after we returned from our honeymoon. However, at that time, she was already carrying a black man's baby in her recently married white womb. Attached is a photo showing the two of them posing in our martial bed.
Another happy trio and a satisfied wife.

My wife has fucked all my friends, when they come home she dresses very provocative and they get the message and fuck her when they want,they are all white, it's a shame
Why it is a shame. Be proud. Your wife is a very good host for your friends and quests.

She take care of all there needs. Your wife improve your friendship. And let them have fun in a way which your friends didn't get.

Way to go, every cuckold who lets his best friend fuck his beloved person! You might be among the most pain-enduring masochists in the world. This could be a very painful experience for you, yet you still endured or even enjoyed it.
I’m one of those husbands who enjoyed it. To my very hilt.

The lad who cucked me was my super-handsome superbly athletic black buddy, only 19 years old at the time, who had been my bisexual versatile lover-in-secret since he was 17.

Somewhat nervously I invited him home to meet my wife who seduced him and fucked him beside me on our marriage bed.

Here is a link to a dedicatory erotic poem about their encounter that I wrote a fortnight after their fateful first fuck.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I smiled with my husband’s comment above , Jim became a family friend , he was the teams goalkeeper a very fit 40 year old and a lovely man , for months hubby mentioned how huge he was other men was concerned if ever there wives saw his cock they would leave them , then one day I got a pain in my shoulder , hubby suggested Jim could fix the problem as he was a physiotherapist, so Jim came around one day with his equipment, showing him where the problem was he started to massage my shoulder , he then suggested I remove my tee shirt to attack the issue. , I layed on his table , he oiled my bare shoulders and massaged them , feeling very relaxed he took advantage going lower , hubby suggested I remove my panties so Jim could give me a total massage, Jim’s hands were everywhere and I was enjoying his touch , he stopped, took his clothes of , I then saw his cock , he stood in front of me massaging my shoulders where I watched his cock grow to full erection , couldn’t help myself, opening my mouth taking his cock head licking the pre cum from his hole , the massaging stopped, he picked me up took me to our bed and fucked me for ages , that was the start of a great relationship. Xxx

Back