Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

I posted this a few pages back but forgot the pics. This is what she wore when we surprised Mike with a night of great sex.
Not sure I would say "best" friend but she did fuck a good friend, He had been an employee of ours until he went to grad school. She always wanted the other men to be from out of town. Mike was probably 15 years younger. He would bring a date to our house to swim in our pool or have dinner together. Even double dated a couple times to a Movie. He was the first man and became a FWBoffice6.jpg

My hubby’s buddy came home with him from the gym. We all three were drinking and talking when I could see his cock peeking out the leg of his shorts. When he caught me he stood up and said if you wanted to see my dick you could’ve just asked and with that he pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang out just inches from my face. Soon I had it down my throat and they were split roasting me. That was our first MFM experience. Have loved it ever since.
it's good to be your husband's friend!

One of my best mates fucked my ex-wife when we were together. He was single and used to hang out at our place a fair bit, the three of us would just put some music on and chill out with a few drinks. One night we all got pretty ******* and were playing a type of truth or dare and my wife was guessing his cock size. He also knew we had been swingers, so offered to show her as he told us i was very thick but only about 6" long.
Anyway after a lot of nervous laughter/ giggling I said to her if she wants to suck him off, to go for it. She said she wanted to but in the bedroom, and only the two of them, while I stayed outside. It was that weird'ish dynamic that caused them to not have me watch.

Anyway, they went inside, couldn't hear much apart from a bit of laughter, then I heard the bed squeaking and her starting to moan, so I knew he was nailing her. We'd been friends for 10 years and she was always flirty when *******, so figured there was a bit of sexual tension/ desire there.
In the end, it was over in a few minutes, and he ended pulling out and blowing down her throat. And that was it, they came back outside with big grins, it was hardly ever mentioned again and they never asked to do it ever again.
So. . . How big was he?

Yes!! My hubby's best friend was the 1st 3some we ever had. We fucked for 8 years. I was a blast but he got weird and the relationship changed so no more.
Some guys don't know how to not fuck up a good thing. I've been fuckin my best friends wife for almost 16 years. We started fucking about 2 years after they got married and they dipped their toes into swinging. Now she is basically my "girlfriend" but I still know my place. It works out amazingly for all of us.

Back