Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

We have discussed this and my wife told me since my best friend isn’t black, i don’t have to worry about this happening. I told her she had a green light and could fuck any of my friends she wanted to so she’s thought about fucking one, me knowing discretely between she and i but him thinking she’s cheating behind my back…..she said the thought of that turns her on and she’d like to see how he reacts around me if she flirted with him after they fucked.

We have discussed this and my wife told me since my best friend isn’t black, i don’t have to worry about this happening. I told her she had a green light and could fuck any of my friends she wanted to so she’s thought about fucking one, me knowing discretely between she and i but him thinking she’s cheating behind my back…..she said the thought of that turns her on and she’d like to see how he reacts around me if she flirted with him after they fucked.
yes

Not yet, but we're considering it and have talked about it a few times so far. She likes him and told me she wouldn't throw him out of bed. Once he threw her on his bed and they fooled around. Another time he kissed her goodbye on the mouth.
Looks like it’s going to happen. When we were first married my best friend came over to visit. He hadn’t had sex in a while and when she hugged him hello he jokingly pushed her onto the bed and began dry humping her. We all laughed about it but I realized that I had an erection just watching them. My wife later told me that her cunt was sopping wet. Once he was married she said she wouldn’t consider fucking him because she liked his wife but she would have taken his cock that night for sure. That’s when I knew that I wanted to be a cuck.

If a man is good at computers and understands mobile phones, he can learn a lot of interesting things just by following the activity and correspondence of his wife with her girlfriends, friends, acquaintances, and sometimes checks the sites that she visits! now there are so many programs that allow espionage, If you have access to your partner's electronic devices

Back