Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

I had to smile when our good friend Todd told my wife what a great piece of ass the is

While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpg post-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpg post-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpg post-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once". That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.

My wife had never known or been around any black people when we were married. My best friend in High School was black and hung. I had introduced several of the girls I dated to Sammie’s big dick. Anyway after we were married I introduced her to Sammie and later told her Sammie would be fucking her some day. She assured me that that wasn’t going to happen. Well fast forward to when I set her up with a 28 year old black stud for her 50th birthday and she went black cock wild. She pretty much fucked every black man that asked her for some pussy. This had been going on a couple of years when Sammie was going to come for a visit. I hadn’t seen him in at least 5 years. Sammie showed up at our house 3 or 4 hours early and Iwas still at work. When I got home I found a well fucked Phyliss and a worn out Sammie. Sammie spent 2 more days with us and they spent more time having sex than not. After that he pretty much fucked her anytime he wanted. He would come to our house or he would call her and she would go spend a few days with him.

Once we invited aa good friend to join us he became our first FWB. Before that we had invited a couple guys to get a second chance fucking Elaine but it was our choice. Mike would call or stop by when he was in the mood. One time he brought a date over to our houseafter they had gone to a movie. When they left he whispered to Elaine that he would be back in 20 minutes. She had taken a shower earlier and did not feel like putting on makeup. She met him at the door like this and we went to the kitchen for a cocktail before taking her to bedView attachment 5367341View attachment 5367343View attachment 5367344View attachment 5367345View attachment 5367346
Perfect wife

I had to smile when our good friend Todd told my wife what a great piece of ass the is

While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpgThey both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once". That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.
And everyone is satisfied

My best friend briefly dated her before we got together.
so it’s kind of hot that they have this body language and chemistry almost 20 years later.
I know I’m odd but I kind of like the fact that they have shared that physical relationship.
you can never hide that sort of connection.
I wonder if they ever remember?
whenever we meet up - he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal.
it’s kind of hot watching that as I wonder if she’s reminded of a time when she was lay on her back, panting in ******* as he Shot his warm load deep inside her.....

She can never ever deny it or hide from the fact that he has dominated her in that way and there was a time in the past where he had his way with her and filled her with his seed whilst she happily accepted.

There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic.

on more than one occasion I have masturbated whilst imagining them together.
Have you considered that it’s erotic BECAUSE it’s infuriating?

And precisely WHY it’s infuriating?

The answer to the second question is, I suggest, that the “body-language” and “chemistry” still, 20 years later, manifesting between your wife and your best friend, and those “kisses on the cheek” and those “hugs that go on for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal”, at the very least belie a very deeply-shared intimacy that you have never been able to achieve with your wife and are very envious of and perhaps hope is continuing.

That you admit to having on more than one occasion masturbated while imagining them together, suggests to me that you would like them to, and if asked permit them to, resume the obviously very hot sexual relationship they had all those years ago which, on a realistic appraisal of the evidence above, may never have stopped.

Maybe the time has come for you to pop the Big Question to your wife. And to your best friend too.

Whether you believe their separate answers to it is your prerogative entirely. But listen to their words and the tone of them intently and observe their facial expressions and body language very carefully indeed as they give their answers.

Only then might you know.

Last edited:
Once he gave her a huge hug and kiss and jokingly began humping her with her clothes on. She was giggling and it stopped there but I know he’s always wanted to fuck her. I always wondered how she would have reacted if he began undressing her. I would have been fine with it because I love him like a brother.
Generous to a fault you are Bro, to let him hug and kiss and hump her. And you would have been fine about him fucking her because you loved him like a brother? Or his lover perhaps?

That is very hot indeed.

Back