Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

My best friend, starting from high school, has fucked my wife on a number of occasions. He was also the Best Man at our wedding. He has always known that I have a tiny dick, and that it would never satisfy the hot piece of ass I was marrying. From the first time that they were introduced to each other, a blind man could see that they had the hots for each other. He wanted to be the first to fuck and seed the new bride; but she had made her mind up that a black cock would be the first. He drove us to our motel on our first night as husband and wife. She displayed her birthday suit to him, let him suck her nipples to rock hardness, and had him eat out her pussy. But that was it. He finally fucked and inseminated her about two months after we returned from our honeymoon. However, at that time, she was already carrying a black man's baby in her recently married white womb. Attached is a photo showing the two of them posing in our martial bed.
If the guy in the picture has a small dick. And it's bigger than yours?

My best friend from high school was bi. The first time we showered together after gym class, and he saw the panties I was wearing, he became my lover. That lasted until I introduced him to my bride-to-be. I had told him that she was a hot piece of ass who loved being fucked and seeded by a variety of men. The first time the 3 of us were together, at his place, he took her to his bedroom and fucked her silly, while I watched and jerked off. When he came, he gave her his full load deep in her cunt; with her encouraging him to give her his baby. For many years there after, he fucked and inseminated her. He always wanted to knock her up, but never succeeded. They posed for the attached photo in our martial bed circa 1985.

Attachments

• My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 121
Not a wife, but I have fucked my childhood friends mom, and am still doing her weekly.
I had not seen her in almost 12 years when I ran into her at a club frequented by bbcs with their white sluts. She almost s**t a brick when she saw me but the best was when I introduced myself to her DOM, he told her to take me into the men's room and suck me off. She was freaked out until she got on her knees in the stall and went to work on my dick. Once sucking me, she became the total bbcslut I have cum to learn she is.
My childhood friend does not know about it but I am thinking of telling him. I have not seen him in over 10 years since he moved away but he is visiting for 4th of July.

My best friend and my wife of 34 years had an affair; I can't even bring myself to say for how many years. Eventually it came to light. She said she'd end it but needed a bit of tie so I let it carry on for 3 months. Eventually she left me for him.
Is your profile pic that of your ex-wife? If so, is that a partial image of a black cock peeking out from between her thighs?

Back