Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

No exaggeration here. The second time I had sex with my wife while dating was with my 3 roommates. When I moved into her place I found out quickly that my new neighbor friend had sex with my wife with his brother a couple years prior. When we broke up a short time my high school best friends (two of them) fucked her (never spoke to them again). First wedding we went to as a couple she forewarned me she had sex with the brides brother and another groomsman before. And last but not least we sent our two sons to basketball camp run by a pro team. While at the closing day award ceremony she was acting pretty funny. Turns out she fucked one of the camp coaches who was formerly a player when they hooked up. Basically everywhere I go I assume my wife has fucked at least one of them at some point.
I 1st met my wife on a double date. My buddy was taking her out and I was meeting her friend. Me and her friend was no good. I dropped her off and went back to my buddies place for the night. I went in the front room where I would be sleeping on the couch. I peeked in on my buddy and his date. they were spread on the couch her big tits hanging out of her top and he had his hand up her dress working that pussy over. I went back to the other room on the couch. Latter they went by me to the bed room. I heard them in the morning fucking in the shower. After she left he was saying how easy a piece of ass she was. She looked so prim and proper. After he broke up with her I asked her out. She invited me over for dinner and told me she knew that me and my buddy were talking about her and I was not gonna get any pussy so forget it. Like he said she was an easy piece of ass. I started dating her and plenty of sex. For about 2 months she still fucked my buddy here and there. So I was taking her out and we she was fucking us both. Then he got another girl and we got married. For at least 10 years he would pop up every so often and get a piece of ass.

He wasn't my friend but I got to meet him, one of my wife's ex's fucked her for a couple of months. The guy was moving abroad and they were seeing each other and fucking. We were together but not married, I found out after our marriage. It was so exciting, the guy had a huge cock. They used to send each other pics, don't know if they still do.
My last live in g/f had an old boyfriend coming by in the afternoons while I was working and getting a piece of ass. Then he started staying when I went out of town every other weekend. He was not the only one fucking her more than I was. She had another coming by for coffee in the mornings. I came home one afternoon when her old boyfriend was getting in his car and she was only in a short robe, butt ass naked under it. He looked at me and gave me a ******* eating grin as he backed out . I looked across the street and the nosy woman that lived there take it all in like she had seen it before. I have met a different guy leaving at my front door when I was coming in.

No exaggeration here. The second time I had sex with my wife while dating was with my 3 roommates. When I moved into her place I found out quickly that my new neighbor friend had sex with my wife with his brother a couple years prior. When we broke up a short time my high school best friends (two of them) fucked her (never spoke to them again). First wedding we went to as a couple she forewarned me she had sex with the brides brother and another groomsman before. And last but not least we sent our two sons to basketball camp run by a pro team. While at the closing day award ceremony she was acting pretty funny. Turns out she fucked one of the camp coaches who was formerly a player when they hooked up. Basically everywhere I go I assume my wife has fucked at least one of them at some point.
Yes, i've started going with my wife to the conferences she goes too. She tells me who she has fucked at them. Quite a few of them actually.
She would fuck a different guy every night for a week at some of the conferences

Yes he has. we've been hanging out together for years, and it was always well known in our group that he has the largest cock of us all (10" fully hard). I'm just under 5" by comparison. what started off as teasing between them, ended up them fucking each other regularly. eventually i got to know, but was too submissive to both of them to do anything about it except accept it. he still fucks her regularly to this day and they dont hide it anymore.

It wasn't my ex-husband's best friend who fucked me, but four of his black work buddies. He'd been after me for a while to sleep with a black guy. Said it would spice up our sex life. Bring us closer together. I resisted at first, but eventually agreed. I never imagined that he or I would allow four horny black men to pull a train on me. His idea. Beginning of the end of our marriage... because omfg, I loved, loved, loved the way those four brothers ravaged me. Hubby couldn't handle it. Too bad. I was hooked. Been spreading wide for black men ever since.

Not a wife, but I have fucked my childhood friends mom, and am still doing her weekly.
I had not seen her in almost 12 years when I ran into her at a club frequented by bbcs with their white sluts. She almost s**t a brick when she saw me but the best was when I introduced myself to her DOM, he told her to take me into the men's room and suck me off. She was freaked out until she got on her knees in the stall and went to work on my dick. Once sucking me, she became the total bbcslut I have cum to learn she is.
My childhood friend does not know about it but I am thinking of telling him. I have not seen him in over 10 years since he moved away but he is visiting for 4th of July.
didnt out her to ******* on 4th but i had her give a blowjob to 2 of r other bros while i was outside with *******. so now they kno she a bbc ho.
had cuck huband watch door and blowjobs to protect slut from ******* walking in.
pretty f'in funny time

when it happen I didn't know it at the time. I was away at college and she and my friend were still in high school. I would come home every weekend and my girl and I would fuck a lot. during the week while i was away it seems they were fucking all the time. we were planning on getting married when she graduated but thing changed before she got out of school. toward the end of the school year she turned up pregnant. Of course since we had planned to marry anyway we married early and my friend was my best man. Nothing was said to me about her fucking him. So it was several years till I found out(they had been fucking off and on though out those years) She confessed about it after I found her fucking a neighbor. It was a few years after me finding out what a slut she was that she started fucking black guys. Now she is black only

It wasn't my ex-husband's best friend who fucked me, but four of his black work buddies. He'd been after me for a while to sleep with a black guy. Said it would spice up our sex life. Bring us closer together. I resisted at first, but eventually agreed. I never imagined that he or I would allow four horny black men to pull a train on me. His idea. Beginning of the end of our marriage... because omfg, I loved, loved, loved the way those four brothers ravaged me. Hubby couldn't handle it. Too bad. I was hooked. Been spreading wide for black men ever since.
Sometimes be careful of what you ask for. Unfortunately many times this can happen. The husband can get too wrapped up in the fantasy blinded to the fact of really seeing it. To set up and welcoming 4 bulls to pull a train on your wife, guys you work with daily, is not always the way to see if you like it. ....He can't blame his wife...she was doing exactly what her husband wanted her to do....she loved it.....you can't blame the bulls, you asked them too fuck her...of course they loved it. The husband than wanted and set up all this could not handle it.....it happens.....maybe he should have started with a 1 some to see if he could handle it. And he works with these guys. What a dumbass. like they were gonna stop fucking your wife because you changed your mind. All the husband ended up doing was letting everyone at work his wife would spread her legs for any hard cock and he was the company cuckold.....Bulls from your work....what did he expect. Oh well another white wife turned into a BBC whore.

when it happen I didn't know it at the time. I was away at college and she and my friend were still in high school. I would come home every weekend and my girl and I would fuck a lot. during the week while i was away it seems they were fucking all the time. we were planning on getting married when she graduated but thing changed before she got out of school. toward the end of the school year she turned up pregnant. Of course since we had planned to marry anyway we married early and my friend was my best man. Nothing was said to me about her fucking him. So it was several years till I found out(they had been fucking off and on though out those years) She confessed about it after I found her fucking a neighbor. It was a few years after me finding out what a slut she was that she started fucking black guys. Now she is black only
Is that a bad thing. Appreciate my friend

My best friend is coming to stay with us for a couple of days next week. His wife is coming, too. If she weren’t I know he’d end up fucking my wife. He’s always wanted to.

My wife was very active sexually before we met. I knew she was easy from several of my friends having had sex with her. That was one reason I asked her out. From the very start we had sex. We married and within a year of our wedding she started fucking my best man. Who also brought over a co-worker of his on several occasions and i would get home to find them all in bed.

My wife was very active sexually before we met. I knew she was easy from several of my friends having had sex with her. That was one reason I asked her out. From the very start we had sex. We married and within a year of our wedding she started fucking my best man. Who also brought over a co-worker of his on several occasions and i would get home to find them all in bed.
She must love two dicks at the same time Did you join them?

I have fucked a couple of my husbands friends, had accidentally met them through another guy that had invited me to a party. Luckily they havent said anything to my husband, but they are married as well. its truly a small world after all!
that must be fun when you're at different get togethers. do they still fuck you?

I have a white friend from work, and from what I've heard, he is hung like a horse. Trying to get my wife to fuck him as her first BIG cock, but she said no. She doesn't find him attractive enough.
“Trying”? Whay are you still trying if she is not attracted to him? Is this really about her pleasure or your yours?

It needs to be her idea. My best friend always has wanted to fuck my wife and I wouldn’t mind at all. But he’s married and she’s friends with his wife so she refuses. She insists on fucking other men, though, so it might happen someday.

Just out of high school, my best friend at the time fucked my girlfriend. His parents owned a shore house and would be gone weekends so we would all party over there.

We would play drinking games and lots of times they would gang up on me to get me wasted. She would come to bed with me and I would pass out. Next morning I would wake up in bed with her and never thought anything of it.

One of my other buddies finally tipped me off that after I would pass out she would come back out to the party and hang all over him in front of everyone, fuck him and then sneak back into bed with me. This had been going on for months.

For some reaon I it in my head I needed to catch them in the act. I pretended to get wasted one night and faked doing a bunch of shots. Soon she took me to go to bed I acted like I was out. Within a few minutes she was out of bed. I had to wait about an hour before the party died down and I heard them go into his room. I gave it another 10 minutes busted into his room turned on the lights and caught them in the act. I was pretty sober at this point and they were both *******. She was on top of him and jumped up and I just started throwing punches at him. A few other people who were staying over broke it up and I left.

She came to my house the next day and apologized . She said I knew she was a nympho and she couldnt help herself. I knew it was true as we would have sex 3-5 times a day and she had a bit of a reputation. I went to college that fall and I would see her on occasion when I would come home to visit. We fucked w couple of more times but I knew she was still fucking my friend. She ended up moving soon after and my friend tried to make ammends but I just couldnt be his friend again.

A few years back I got a FB friends request from her and we are frends on there but not really. I have checked out her pics and remebered all the times and places we fucked and jerked off to her . I have even jerked off thinking about all the things she did with my ex buddy behind my back.

Back