has cuckolding improved your marriage

The wife is finally satisfied with sex from the Bull and submission from me. I am satisfied being the beta cuckold. Couldn't be happier than when I'm cross dressed, caged and watching wifie and the Bull make passionate love. Well, perhaps when I am allowed to serve them!
Smh

27 years together, she first started cuckolding me around 25 years back, we are best friends, soulmates, I love her as much today as I always have if not more, the honeymoon period for us has just never ended, it's a wonderful and exciting existence....I guess not for everyone but for us our utopia...
You don’t love your wife..if you did you wouldn’t let other men fuck her and she doesn’t love you because if she did she wouldn’t fuck other men. Just call it like it really is...both of you love what each other are allowed to do sexually..but you don’t love each other. That’s cool I guess but don’t lie to yourself.

You don’t love your wife..if you did you wouldn’t let other men fuck her and she doesn’t love you because if she did she wouldn’t fuck other men. Just call it like it really is...both of you love what each other are allowed to do sexually..but you don’t love each other. That’s cool I guess but don’t lie to yourself.
Thats cold and I dont think thats true either. That would be like saying because his wife has a best friend, hes not her best friend any more. Most ppl combine sex with their feeling of love but for some ppl (like me), sex is a recreational activity seperate from love. And when I go on dates with other guys and flirt and laugh and kiss, etc, it's like riding a rollercoaster - I enjoy the emotions I get when Im on the ride and when its over, Im off to the next fun thing.

My wife fucks other men because we love each other unconditionally. I want the very best for my partner. Therefore she has Interracial sex with BBC.

20190117_231106.jpg

Look at the resident psychologist...

It makes me much more confident, being able to let a stranger fuck you in front of your husband is the biggest self-confidence booster a woman can find. But it’s definitely not for everyone and few years ago I would not even consider it.
Has you are in a kind of role playing in these relations, as a wife you can brake some boundaries that you fix with your husband. I confess that I brake à lot of boundaries with black lovers ?, and my husband behind his camera is also very happy ?

Back