has cuckolding improved your marriage

I’m a realist. Cuckolding, swingers, wife sharing, and everything else is just a sexual pleasure and a fantasy, it has nothing to do to improve your marriage, lol ?.

I believe the primary culprit in the demise and destruction of marriages today is neglect. Your marriage and mine is like a beautiful garden that must be tended. It must be cultivated. It must be worked on. A great marriage doesn’t just happen!

I always chuckle when I hear someone say, “Well, we just fell in love.” You don’t fall in love; you grow in love. And if you’re going to grow in love for your spouse, then you need to nurture and care for your marriage like a beautiful garden.

You must uproot the weeds and build some fences. And you must realize that it takes both sunshine and rain ☔️, for a loving ? trusted marriage to work together.

There are no quick or short cuts.... ?.

Wow reading this I realize I dont really know how to categorize our sex life. I've let him fuck other girls about 3 different girls I'm 3 years that we've had relationships with. He always told me he felt guilty and he wanted to let me fuck a BBC, but I never felt the need. I'm very satisfied with him and he can fuck for hours. After the 3rd gf split he said it was my turn and started brainwashing me about BBC. It didnt work in the past but now I am daydreaming about sucking and fucking bbc. I dont know what u call us but if anyone knows let me know!

Since I started integrating aspects of this lifestyle into my own relationship, things have only gotten better. I love my girl more than ever and she loves me more than ever. We just feel...closer, and more intertwined emotionally. It is great and I've only begun to scratch the surface. We haven't had sex in months, but I've made it my mission to fully please her whenever I can with my tongue while I get denied from my own orgasm. When I do cum, she mostly just jerks me off, although sometimes nothing if she believes me when I insist I'm fine. No lie, just yesterday while texting, my girl said "yeah I just feel like our sex life keeps getting better and better! this year has been the best yet hands down!" Which only tells me that she is 100% fine with only me pleasing her and making her cum on a consistent basis. It is so hot and I'm relieved she is coming around to the idea that she doesn't have to make me cum to show she loves me. Can't wait to go even deeper with this lifestyle with her. Buying her a dildo next to further eliminate my cock.

It's great to hear that you feel "more intertwined emotionally". To me that's what's most important in cuckolding.

006 (3).jpg

Since my wife started cuckolding me, our sex life has gotten better (mostly me licking her pussy after she's had sex with her boyfriends) and we are definitely closer and more honest with each other. I have since expressed my desire to wear women's panties, lick her pussy after I or another man has cum in it and for her to dominate me 24/7. She accepts my fetishes and is happier than ever now that she gets sex with hard, hung cocks.

We have become closer because we are much more open with one another about our sexual desires and are not ashamed to disclose our so-called “kinks” that others in conventional society would consider dirty or immoral. We are happier because we are free to pursue physical and emotional fulfillment without artificial marital boundaries. But no matter how many other men I might have sex with, I am emotionally closest to my husband, and we are in this adventure together.

I’m a realist. Cuckolding, swingers, wife sharing, and everything else is just a sexual pleasure and a fantasy, it has nothing to do to improve your marriage, lol ?.

I believe the primary culprit in the demise and destruction of marriages today is neglect. Your marriage and mine is like a beautiful garden that must be tended. It must be cultivated. It must be worked on. A great marriage doesn’t just happen!

I always chuckle when I hear someone say, “Well, we just fell in love.” You don’t fall in love; you grow in love. And if you’re going to grow in love for your spouse, then you need to nurture and care for your marriage like a beautiful garden.

You must uproot the weeds and build some fences. And you must realize that it takes both sunshine and rain ☔️, for a loving ? trusted marriage to work together.

There are no quick or short cuts.... ?.
I must disagree. My relationship has improved with cuckolding. We are closer and our sex life is better.
Secondly, I have fallen in love and it happened VERY quickly and we are still together. Our love has grown - of course it has. But we very definitely fell in love. It really does happen and it can happen very fast with the right person.
Cheers

Back