has cuckolding improved your marriage

I think hubby is happier now. He knew I was frustrated sexually, struggling to have orgasms. Before going black, cuckolding was a game for us and in some aspects he never felt that submission to the white guys. He admits that black men make him feel submissive, and his sexual servitude is more exciting for him with black men.

Robin n I have lived the IR HOTWIFE/Cuckold for so many years that i cant remember not being her cuck husband. We have always had a great marriage.....very much in love with each other...best friends ....soulmates. I love being her cuck husband.....I love her attraction for black men and her desire to be with them If anything it makes me appreciate her beyond words and gives me a strong sense of pride about her when I see her with her black lovers knowing that even tho Robin is my wife she can still openly express her fondnesss for black men and find the satisfaction that she loves and needs that only black men can provide her with.

Not sure if it made it better, but it opened the level of honesty to a level, neither of us had ever had before, and most would be jealous of. What I have witnessed her do in front of me, and vice versa, without any judgement at all and actually the reverse, encouraged has built a bond between us that is very, very strong. She doesn't have to hide anything from me, not text messages, not her desire for other men, feel any shame climaxing with another man, nothing. If I want to masturbate in front of her wearing womens panties, or cum in my own mouth in front of her, I don't have to hide it and do it while she's out, I'll tell her, and she'll pick the pair for me to wear or cheer me on. You orgasm like that staring at your partner eye to eye, its incredibly, raw, honest and liberating.

My situation may be a little different as we live a Ds lifestyle - so while my master is technically a cuckold because I fuck other men, in reality hes more like a pimp who's married his bottom bitch.

But YES cuckolding completes our relationship. Hes only attracted to whores and sluts (which is why he chose me) so when I do my thing, it pleases him. And I've been a slut my whole life so I get to "be me" and still be loved by someone who gets it.

My situation may be a little different as we live a Ds lifestyle - so while my master is technically a cuckold because I fuck other men, in reality hes more like a pimp who's married his bottom bitch.

But YES cuckolding completes our relationship. Hes only attracted to whores and sluts (which is why he chose me) so when I do my thing, it pleases him. And I've been a slut my whole life so I get to "be me" and still be loved by someone who gets it.
I think, your comment of getting to 'be me' is a very important aspect of it. All my life I have only been attracted to slutty looking/ dressed women, who can't or chose not to keep their legs closed, but for me and my wife, those elements make up the real us, not the one friends and family know, so when you get to act on it, being the real you does wonders for you sexually, mentally and emotionally.

I am sorry to hear that. To what do you attribute that emotional distance? Does she respect you less, seeing you now in a different light? Is she becoming emotionally attached to a lover?
I would say I am the one feeling more distant. Having watch her have the best sex of her life with her bbc livers is both exciting and painful as I see her no longer excited with sex with me. Being married 20 years can cause complacency. Now I am more of a friend she lives with that pays for everything

I would say I am the one feeling more distant. Having watch her have the best sex of her life with her bbc livers is both exciting and painful as I see her no longer excited with sex with me. Being married 20 years can cause complacency. Now I am more of a friend she lives with that pays for everything
Has she cut you off from a physical relationship?

Back