What about love?

I tell my husband I love him all the time, I also tell him I love him when we are sharing , especially during sex. Because I'm a lucky wife to be able to enjoy other guys , many women around the world will never experience sharing, due to its against marriage rules and jealously.

Cuckolds, how often do your wives tell you that they love you? Or maybe they say this to their bulls? Do you know this if it's true? How often do wives end up with cuckolds simply because of an arranged marriage?
Dude what are you doing in Ukraine?

Cuckolds, how often do your wives tell you that they love you? Or maybe they say this to their bulls? Do you know this if it's true? How often do wives end up with cuckolds simply because of an arranged marriage?
If their no exchange of Oxitocin with the bulls why is the wife going to tell the bull that she loves him?

I tell my husband I love him all the time, I also tell him I love him when we are sharing , especially during sex. Because I'm a lucky wife to be able to enjoy other guys , many women around the world will never experience sharing, due to its against marriage rules and jealously.
I understand that and you are very lucky to experience this type of love and marriage!

Back