has cuckolding improved your marriage

I would say I am the one feeling more distant. Having watch her have the best sex of her life with her bbc livers is both exciting and painful as I see her no longer excited with sex with me. Being married 20 years can cause complacency. Now I am more of a friend she lives with that pays for everything

Im sorry to hear this. What kind of sex do you crave? My ex girlfriend and i had very adventurous sex between us. She would cum in a different way than with Bulls. But it was just a very different sex life and we loved that. So we got kinda kinky with lots of toys and outfits. But she would also ride me very affectionately. It wasnt fucking. More like she rubbing herself off on my hardness. But it was lovely. And i miss what we had very much.

It makes me much more confident, being able to let a stranger fuck you in front of your husband is the biggest self-confidence booster a woman can find. But it’s definitely not for everyone and few years ago I would not even consider it.
Has you are in a kind of role playing in these relations, as a wife you can brake some boundaries that you fix with your husband. I confess that I brake à lot of boundaries with black lovers ?, and my husband behind his camera is also very happy ?

Cuckolding is very empowering for a woman.

tumblr_p4nld8JmPZ1vxzuy9o1_500 (1).jpg

That is barely English. Must be tough when you have to shy away from emojis after being called out in front of everyone. Just go back to emojis. You do that better than words.
Jesus..dude, don’t you have some dick pictures to download? Ok bro i’m done entertaining you.

I would say I am the one feeling more distant. Having watch her have the best sex of her life with her bbc livers is both exciting and painful as I see her no longer excited with sex with me. Being married 20 years can cause complacency. Now I am more of a friend she lives with that pays for everything
. Perhaps now there is more honesty. Now we sides of our wives that were hidden and kept secret before. Now they tell us about their secret passions and activities that were always kept away from view.

Cuckolding is very empowering for a woman.

View attachment 2498131
. And liberating too. As she says she broke many boundaries that were there with her husband. Some were just psychologoical boundaries that were present in her marraige relationships. Things you dont do. At least until after she cuckholded him. Things she now does often and regularly and without hesitation. Or guilt

It definitely changes your marriage. It leads for sure to less and less sex between the wife and the hubby. My wife is no longer excited to have sex with me so while this is supposed to spice up the sex between the couples it could very well lead to a sexless life. If as a hubby you are OK with not getting laid anymore then this works for you.

Back