Had my first ever sexual encounter with a black man at the weekend

Hi.

I am very nervous and a bit guilty that I am actually writing this. I am married with three beautiful children. But I had a works night out on Saturday night and I got chatted up by a "black man" in a nightclub. I have never cheated on my husband before, but I ended up going home with him.
Did he have a big black cock??? Did he fuck you to an orgasm or two and was it better than you've had in years??? Did it excite you have a big black cock in your mouth???

Hi.

I am very nervous and a bit guilty that I am actually writing this. I am married with three beautiful children. But I had a works night out on Saturday night and I got chatted up by a "black man" in a nightclub. I have never cheated on my husband before, but I ended up going home with him.
Good for you, I hope that you had a great time. My wife and I have two ******* and I encourage her to have nights out and enjoy herself. I'm comfortable in our relationship and know she's just having some fun and I'm sure its the same with you, it shouldn't threaten your relationship with your husband. Don't feel guilty.

Good for you, I hope that you had a great time. My wife and I have two ******* and I encourage her to have nights out and enjoy herself. I'm comfortable in our relationship and know she's just having some fun and I'm sure its the same with you, it shouldn't threaten your relationship with your husband. Don't feel guilty.
Agreed we definitely don’t have any guilt about what we are doing and are comfortable with her fucking other men preferably BBC’s them cumming inside her and if they’re ok with it me watching and her maybe being bred one day

Hi.

Tell us more. What happened? Did you enjoy it? Are you going back for more? Are you now a convert to BBC?

Hi.

please tell us how was the sex? dose he have big one and how mant times did he fucked you? thanks

Hi.

Well if you cheated at least it was with a black man I for one am very happy another white lady has crossed the line and hopefully will be doing so again
As you can see white women around the globe are going black age and martial status isn't a factor
You certainly have my support and encouragement

Back