Are white men more forgiving of their partners cheating if the male is a black man rather than another white man?

I would think it goes one of two ways. Either the man is a tiny part relieved that the guy is black, thinking that "she would never leave me, the *******, the house, for him--it couldn't possibly be love." Or, he's doubly upset that she not only gave it up, but she gave it up to a black man (and most white men think they're above black men).

Cheating is cheating as far as I see it, I love bbc and want my wife to take any one she wants, but sneaking around, lieing and being deceitful is not ok and a sign that your relationship wasn't very strong to begin with. If my wife came to me and said I really wanna go fuck this black guy I'd be all for it, but if I found out she was doing it behind my back, with any guy, that would be the end of it for us.

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
I say yes. White men know black men are built to fuck. Superior. And that’s why this LS is so huge and mainstream almost. And after u have. He will have sex and get u to tell him all about it. Ur DRC life will be like thst from then on. So u have nothing to lose.

It really depends on the person and the situation, obviously if this lifestyle is something he desires for me I would be and with any luck it could turn into a threesome experience and maybe their new lifestyle. A white married couple that love pleasing black cock not a bad gig

I think alot of white men would feel more offended with their wife cheating with another white man than a black man for a couple of reasons.

If a white man finds out his wife is cheating with a black man, sure some of them will be hurt (alot will be turned on), but they can easily rationalize why their wife cheated with a black man. Most will accept that she cheated because she wanted to be fucked properly and for sexual reasons that he cant provide her. However if she cheats with a white man, its harder to figure out the reason, because it wouldnt be sexually related for the most part, it could be because she genuinely likes the other white man more, or he makes more money etc etc, which can hurt alot more.

Cheating is cheating as far as I see it, I love bbc and want my wife to take any one she wants, but sneaking around, lieing and being deceitful is not ok and a sign that your relationship wasn't very strong to begin with. If my wife came to me and said I really wanna go fuck this black guy I'd be all for it, but if I found out she was doing it behind my back, with any guy, that would be the end of it for us.
I agree

I didn’t mind it so much with my first long term girlfriend because it was for lust and sex not emotion or apathy. My ex wife however was a twat and that pissed me off. I would’ve let her fuck anyone she wanted if she would’ve said something

My husband says he would be more forgiving and want to be there fucking along side of me, perhaps the bbc's, black wife? I told him, wife? Wife? I want his cock in you not yours in his wife - lol. I have been shocking my husband a lot lately. He is still getting used to the idea that I get off to male fucking and sucking.

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
They love it

My husband says he would be more forgiving and want to be there fucking along side of me, perhaps the bbc's, black wife? I told him, wife? Wife? I want his cock in you not yours in his wife - lol. I have been shocking my husband a lot lately. He is still getting used to the idea that I get off to male fucking and sucking.
What brought about this sudden change?

Me being into the bisex? College is that is what you are asking. I've loved it since I was exposed to it. As for gay sex, the videos are way more real, the men are much hotter, and they never, ever see, to be faking. The girls are almost always horrible and annoying.

I don't think it makes a difference whether the man is black or white. If the other partner doesn't know about it, it's a breach of trust. And trust is the most important thing in a relationship/marriage.

It would be the same question as if I asked you if it was ok if your husband cheated on you and the woman had bigger breasts. Would it be ok for you? Not with smaller breasts?

I don't think it makes a difference whether the man is black or white. If the other partner doesn't know about it, it's a breach of trust. And trust is the most important thing in a relationship/marriage.

It would be the same question as if I asked you if it was ok if your husband cheated on you and the woman had bigger breasts. Would it be ok for you? Not with smaller breasts?
You’re right…. And at the same time your points can be argued. I know women who are way more jealous of another woman who possesses something in abundance that they feel inadequate about. Whether it’s boobs or nice hair or long legs or whatever you can think of. At the same time I don’t want my wife to cheat at all she knows she has a free pass for black men.

Back