Are white men more forgiving of their partners cheating if the male is a black man rather than another white man?

We were swingers from the ages of our early 30,s till She decided to retire from the Lifstyle aged 62.
We were well into white on white partners from the beginning, and both of us having many different partners both men Her and Woman Me.
At the age ( I think of around 48/49 ) She had Her first Black guys, She never wanted to go to white on white swinging, and professed Her love of BBC.
As I also got a kick out of seeing Her take a huge black cock/cocks, I encouraged Her wishes.
After some experimenting and some disappointments, She found a younger guy, some 17 years Her junior, He was a very fit young man and well into martial arts.
He also had the biggest cock ,I have ever seen.
She absolutely adored Him fucking Her, I adored being allowed to fuck Her with Him taking Her in the arse or Pussey
But mostley She had Him on Her own.
They used His older brother’s apartment in Canary Wharf London, as His Brother was in the Royal Navy and would spend quit some time at sea.
And when He was on leave they arranged a Hotel near Tower Bridge.
As we had both shared Her together, He found out that WE ,had both been in the swinging lifestyle for quite some time.
He asked me what turned Her on sort of questions, which I always answered honestly, as I always wished Her to obtain maximum sexual pleasure from Her experiences with Him.
He from Me ,realised She was a submissive exhibitionist, Who at the same time was pretty fearless.
He took Her to places I had never, She loved everything ,gang bangs, other Woman. Etc Etc.
She always made sure We still had sex on our own, andI loved hearing Her side of the many sexual encounters with Her boyfriend and His Friends.
When one day at age 62 She decided to stop, and devote Herself to Me.
We are now in our late and mid Seventies
We both love each other dearly.
We sometimes share memories together, and She can still turn Me on.
I was so lucky in finding Her at age 16 and a nieve young lady Whom always loved sex.
We both wish We could turn the clock back and have our experiences today in what seems a much more sexually enlightened world.

Last edited:
I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
Sorry cheating is cheating, whether black, white, brown or green. He doesn't forgive. But then again he doesn't need to worry since he knows all my encounters with bbc and tell him all.

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
I think for me it wouldn’t matter that much his race, it’s more about if he would be well endowed, you know a big fat cock that she just had to have I could understand.

I would be honestly.....

To entertain the question the answer is actually no! It is a little known social secret that white men in general have always despised white women who had been with black men in their past!

Even in the adult film industry there were some women that made scenes with black men during the beginning of their career but once they got married to a white guy or got a white boyfriend their man actually made them stop doing scenes with black men. They could do gangbangs and all kinds of debauchery with guys or Hispanic guys just not with black men!

To entertain the question the answer is actually no! It is a little known social secret that white men in general have always despised white women who had been with black men in their past!

Even in the adult film industry there were some women that made scenes with black men during the beginning of their career but once they got married to a white guy or got a white boyfriend their man actually made them stop doing scenes with black men. They could do gangbangs and all kinds of debauchery with guys or Hispanic guys just not with black men!
Yes but I think times are changing!

In my case, for sure! I don't even consider it cheating if it's with a black man! But I have no idea how widespread this feeling is

Even in the adult film industry there were some women that made scenes with black men during the beginning of their career but once they got married to a white guy or got a white boyfriend their man actually made them stop doing scenes with black men. They could do gangbangs and all kinds of debauchery with guys or Hispanic guys just not with black
MY wife had been in the past, before I met her, into two relayionships, one with a black guy and the other with a dark mixed latin man.
Both of them were great for her. In my case I couldn't stand listening about the rest of her boyfriends but I became crazy of pleasure hearing her experiences with those two incredible men.

I think White husbands are more willing to forgive when you cheat on them with another man, especially If they have a family together. They understand sometimes women have needs that they are not fulfilling in the bedroom. It's just sex, not love and once they realize that, they are more willing to forgive you.
Interesting point of view

Best solution in this scenario, is to let him know youre interested, and maybe want to get into the lifestyle. Then slowly work him into it. You dont want to lose your fam, if it goes wrong in the confession.

Back