Are white men more forgiving of their partners cheating if the male is a black man rather than another white man?

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
I think it depends on each husband. I would certainly forgive my wife more if she went with the BBC instead of a white man

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
My advice to you would be kinda hint to him about getting into cuckold lifestyle. Maybe by leaving a little trail on computer for him to find out that you are having thoughts about it

the best way to confess to your husband about you cheating on him with a black man is to get pregnant by a black man and give birth to a black baby in front of your husband in the delivery room , i'm sure he'll be so horny seeing the black baby attached to your body by the umbilical cord the only thing he'll have trouble forgiving you for is that you didn't let him watch your impregnation by your black lover :sex: and it would be sexy for you to give you and your husband's 3 white babies and black sibling

Back