Are white men more forgiving of their partners cheating if the male is a black man rather than another white man?

the questions and comments get dumber and dumber rofl. I can tell you my husband and most men no matter the race would have a fit and never forgive a cheating wife. Wives are the same way if they husband cheated on them. Yes I guess there is a very small group of people that are submissive because they have no pride and self worthy which is pushed these days to emasculate men especially. People also need to understand is having sex or flirting with someone someone else without permission from your spouse. There is very few things more pathetic than that, all trust is gone and will never return.

I think men generally are more forgiving of sexual betrayal than ever before, and largely not by choice. It’s not a bad thing either that society has moved toward more even footing in that regard. Probably a natural trend too, as women have become more empowered and independent financially.

Cheating and infidelity are just that. It doesn't matter if the guy is black, white, orange or has a huge dick or a little one. Stop trying to justify your bad decision to cheat. You might even consider that he will be more mad that is was with a black man and his reaction could be much worse.

I disagree! Early on I had frequently read advice by other cuckolds
that it was much better for a couple to be with a young, black male
than a white guy, the same approximate age. Less chance of her "running away
with him", and it makes the decision easier if and when she get impregnated.

I am thinking of confessing to my husband about my cheating on him with black men. However as we have three children I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am hoping however that maybe, just maybe, white men are more forgiving if the male is black, as opposed to same ethnicity.
Buy him this as a gift. Perhaps he is gonna figure it out who he is now😜

Attachments

• 0_0_orig.jpg
    0_0_orig.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
  • obrazok_2022-05-30_130933383.png
    obrazok_2022-05-30_130933383.png
    44 KB · Views: 17
The stupidity of this question has reached way up to be one of the top 10 I’ve seen here. I have to agree with SwirlSex and some others. This is way too far out there to actually be a female because if it is I’m embarrassed for the sisterhood.

Back