Had my first ever sexual encounter with a black man at the weekend

Nosila

Female
Hi.

I am very nervous and a bit guilty that I am actually writing this. I am married with three beautiful children. But I had a works night out on Saturday night and I got chatted up by a "black man" in a nightclub. I have never cheated on my husband before, but I ended up going home with him.

Hi.

I am very nervous and a bit guilty that I am actually writing this. I am married with three beautiful children. But I had a works night out on Saturday night and I got chatted up by a "black man" in a nightclub. I have never cheated on my husband before, but I ended up going home with him.
Great! No need to feel guilty. Every married woman should have to opportunity to enjoy variety in sex.

Hi.

Good for you!
We are certain that you enjoyed every minute of your experience with him, right? 😉

Hi.

Did you enjoy the experience?

Hi.

Hi.

Share me details. What’s your thoughts now that you have experienced this?

Back