Wife finally had bbc again

tylerlee

Couple
So after years of her having 1 bbc in college and feeling so guilty about it she finally had two the other night so we threw a party where we live and had a lot of people over as the party started to die down she was very ******* and chatty with two black guys from the party I had went to get us all a few more drinks and then I had left to talk to a friend of mine I didn’t think nothing else of it as she hasn’t tried anything or has been guilty bout it bc of her parents over the years but I ended up falling asleep and woke up about 30 minutes later I heard a noise coming from our room above the garage I walk up stairs and to my surprise find her in the mix with both the bbcs I was a little angry at first but got turned on then I went up to them and snapped a few pics I begged them not to fill her but this was what was left I then filled her up after this also

Attachments

• IMG_5613.jpeg
    IMG_5613.jpeg
    962.3 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 286
So after years of her having 1 bbc in college and feeling so guilty about it she finally had two the other night so we threw a party where we live and had a lot of people over as the party started to die down she was very ******* and chatty with two black guys from the party I had went to get us all a few more drinks and then I had left to talk to a friend of mine I didn’t think nothing else of it as she hasn’t tried anything or has been guilty bout it bc of her parents over the years but I ended up falling asleep and woke up about 30 minutes later I heard a noise coming from our room above the garage I walk up stairs and to my surprise find her in the mix with both the bbcs I was a little angry at first but got turned on then I went up to them and snapped a few pics I begged them not to fill her but this was what was left I then filled her up after this also
Damn that's hot love a good bbc slut

Back