I like the subtle act of overpowering you. Holding you down with one hand and pulling your panties off with the other. To handle you and be able to position you at will to my liking.

To hear you moan and then you make the most wonderful noises when I forcefully insert myself into you as you're bound by nothing more than my desire and my strength.

You love being handled like a doll and used and fucked like my helpless slut, made to take my cock in all your holes.

It's when you're made to feel helpless that you feel that intense and pulsating pleasure that emanates from your cunt all the way up to your heart.

It makes your heart race and your mind pace with what will come next, knowing you have no choice but to accept it all.

It's fun when you submit, but it's even better when you're ****** to and you feel my strength, tasting my passion for rough play, licking ever last drop when I explode with excitement.

I want to feel your soft ass beneath my hand as I spank it, rub it and then spank it again.

Seeing you squirm and hearing you yelp, is a tantalizing combination that makes my cock hard and makes the beast in me growl.

Now be a good girl and drop your panties to your ankles and lay across my lap as I give you the hard spanking you deserve.

I'll make sure to play with your pussy in between smacks because it allows you to take more pain when you're on the verge of cumming.

I'm going to spank you really hard, but I promise that if you cry, I'll kiss your tears away and comfort you; but only after I make you lick my cock as you're crying and I allow you the pleasure of cleaning up the mess you'll make, when you make me cum.

If you do all that, I'll care for my little princess like a loving Daddy should.

Eat her pussy like it's a gourmet cupcake
Because it's delicious 😋, gorgeous and a beautiful treat. Take your time and devour it like the wonderful and scrumptious snack it is.

So go ahead and bake it happen.... Err... I mean make it happen and eat her pussy like it's a gourmet cupcake, just don't forget to lick the crumbs all up.

And if you want to get her actual gourmet cupcakes as a sweet 🧁 treat for her as well, that's pretty cool to!

Now, where's my nom nom?

I want you to do five things for me

1. Keep your mouth shut

2. Pull your panties to your ankles and bend over

3. Take this spanking like a champ

4. Let me know when you've had enough by crying for me

5. Let me take good care of you and kiss your tears away and rub your ass until it feels better. I'll cover you up with kisses, blankets and affection.

If you do those five things and be Daddy's good girl then you'll be rewarded for your obedient behavior.

You're going to come in the bedroom and prepare yourself for me. There's no telling how long I may wait to enter, but you'll be ready for me, won't you?

I want you to undress and fold your clothes and place them neatly on the dresser. On the bed, you're going to find a blindfold, a ball gag and some handcuffs.

You are to kneel in the middle of the bed, tie the blindfold tight around your eyes and head and secure the ball gag properly in your mouth and make sure it is latched securely.

Once your vision and ability to speak has been removed, you're going to handcuff your hands behind your back.

Once you feel that second click and sink into the knowledge you can't escape those handcuffs, you'll realize you're helpless to turn back and completely vulnerable to what will happen next.

Naked, cuffed and unable to speak, you'll wait for me to enter. You'll feel every beat of your heart as if time was laughing at you and you want nothing more to be used like my precious little slut.

You'll feel your pussy become soaked with anticipation and I'm not going to let you know what I have planned for you.

That will be a surprise.

Now, be a good little girl and go get ready to be used and wait helplessly for me to enter.

We are going to use you tonight you cunt. He has rented out your fucking holes to us....

He waits for her outside near where her car is parked while she attends the munch. The light of the day has waned, and the shadows of the night take over. She walks back to the car, stopping midway, hesitant. The hairs on the back of her neck stand up, sensing something dark, sinister, wrong.

She looks around cautiously, eyes adjusting in the dark, but see's nothing. She steps forward and begins walking the short distance left to her car. She passes a van and see's something move in the corner of her eye. She turns and begins to let out a scream as she see's her assailant hurtling towards her. Her scream is cut off mid way as his massive backhand swing connects with her cheek, knocking her out cold.......

She wakes up, head foggy and sore. Her cheek hurts. Throbbing pain bringing the memories vividly back. The fear sets in as she comes to her senses. Her arms and legs shackled to heavy chains attached to big rusty links set into the bare wall. The room has debris everywhere. An abandoned factory she is guessing. Her mind races. Where the fuck is she? What the fuck is occurring?

Her mind wanders momentarily and she recalls the many conversations with her husband. She had spoken to her husband about her CNC fantasies for years. He promised her that one day he would organise for her to be abducted and taken and used. To be broken. Again and again. She would be hurt, he said. Really fucking hurt. But not harmed. She would be made to feel unsafe, like her life was in danger, but her safety would never be risked. It would feel like the real deal. She would get scared. She would be terrified. She would scream, cry, shake and beg for it to stop. But it wouldn't. She had given consent. Her husband told her that one day it would occur. When she least expected it. No other details. It was left at that.

She hears a sound and it sharply brings her back to the present. The room is dimly lit. Shadows everywhere concealing things she cannot make out. She hears murmurs of subdued voices. Deep voices. Dangerous sounding voices. She looks around and cannot see anyone. The room seems to continue on into the darkness.

She continues to hear the muffled voices as they continue to talk, but she cannot quite hear what they are saying. She yells out asking if anyone is there. She hears laughter. Deep, sinister, foreboding laughter. All around her she hears sobs and the rattle of chains. Sobs that are distinctly female. And sobs born of real fear and real anguish. How many others are chained in this room here with her? Her mind races. The fear and anguish builds up to a crescendo inside her and a sob escapes her lips as she bursts into tears and pleads to be released. To not be hurt.

She sees a spark of light in the distance as someone lights up a cigarette. The flame only shines brightly for a moment, but she only manages to get a brief glimpse of a silhouette of a lot of bodies standing together. Distinctly male. Dozens of them. She hears gasps from those shackles around her as they see the same thing and their fate begins to sink in. The feeling in her chest tightens as reality sets in. She struggles to escape. Fruitlessly. But the sounds of her heavy chains clinking as she struggles motivates the other captives around her also. Sounds of chains everywhere echo through the open building. Cries of despair from all around rise up together.

The laughter increases from the darkness. She hears footsteps walking towards her. First one, then two, three, four. She loses count. So many footsteps. Her breath quickens as she hears them approaching, but they stay in the shadows. The inability to see them increases her fear and her chest tightens even more.

She watches in horror as a mountain of a man walks out of the shadows and comes straight for her. The look on his face is malicious. Intent is very obvious. Her body moves backwards automatically as she tries to escape, but she hits the wall she is chained to.

He leans down and his fist grips a handful of her hair and rips her head back sharply.

She feels hot breath against her neck as he leans in and growls the words

"We are going to use you tonight you little cunt. He has rented out your holes to us. And we are going to fucking enjoy the whore we rented. We are going to use each and every one of you continuously. For days on end. Your fantasies of being taken are going to come true, but not in the way you fantasise about. This is our time, our game and our fucking way. We are going to stretch your fucking holes and use you in ways you can not even begin to fucking imagine......"

"Now open your mouth you filthy cunt. I'm going to explore your fucking throat......"

She feels real fear pull at her chest and run down her spine, but she also feels her body betray her as her cunt begins to drip, knowing what she has coming she both fears as well as craves. Needs. Desires. Wants.

Her wildest fantasy. Her most coveted fetish. To be taken. Again and again. With no way of stopping the ******* onslaught.

Answer me you filthy little cunt. What fucking hole am I going to use today......
I spin you around facing the wall and push you up against the wall while ordering you to pull your panties to the side and spread your cheeks for me to expose your delicious little asshole.

I spit on my fingers and rub my saliva over the opening of your asshole and then reach under and feel the wet mess that is dripping from your cunt. I slide my fingers in to soak them in your juices and rub your delicious wetness all over your asshole as I push the head of my cock against your eager little hole.

After you initially let out a discrete lustful moan, relishing in the deviant desire building inside, you wriggle playfully, teasing me. You even cheekily try and push your wet kitty onto my cock, giggling defiantly, even though you know it won't do you any favours.

I grab a fistful of hair, pulling your head back with a sharp and controlling movement, a sharp squeal emitting from your lips and tears forming in your eyes from the pain. The same pain that turns you on but turns me on even more.

I lean forward and growl in your ear, my deep and menacing voice uttering the words

"Did I ask to feel your cunt on my cock you fucking whore........"

My free hand reaches around your waist and my finger and thumb capture your delicious little clitoris between there grip. I squeeze. Hard. I hear another fucking squeal escape.

"Answer me you filthy little cunt. What fucking hole am I going to use today....."

I hear you whimper the words

"My tight little ass, Sir"

Your reply is stubborn, defiant and I can tell you are thinking of quick ways to foil my plans. You follow my acceptance of your response with a sassy "maybe" and smirk to yourself, thinking that I can't see the smirk... You know your bratty side is going to get you into trouble today and I can tell you want to rein it in, but you like getting punished.

I hear you gasp as you hear the sound of leather rubbing against denim as I pull my belt forcefully out of my jeans.

"So you think you can be sassy you fucking little whore" emits from my mouth in a deep guttural growl.

I loop the belt around your neck and tighten it. My other hand grips underneath you. You feel my thumb insert into your ass and my fingers penetrate your cunt as I lift your complete body off the ground. You feel strength unlike you've never felt before. Your body is lifted like a little rag doll.

Your hand grips at my forearm as you try to stabilise yourself as your body rises. You feel the muscles ripple in my forearm that you are gripping as I manhandle you and raise you effortlessly into the air. The feeling of those muscles moving as you feel the strength of my grip tighten make you even more wet. A floodgate opens in your cunt as you feel total loss of control begin to take over.

I spin your body and invert it upside down, forcefully pushing you against the wall and growl at you to open your fucking mouth. I place you at a level where your mouth is cock height and place my cock against your lips and ask the simple question

"Who fucking owns you now you filthy little cunt. Who does your body, your holes and your fucking choices belong to now......"

I hear the whispered response escape your lips

"I belong to you just as you belong to me, Sir... I am willing to surrender what I am for what I can become... but I enjoy the fight"

I smile to myself and respond with

"Then fight I shall give you my little fucking whore. I'm going to enjoy fucking breaking you......."

Your tight little fucking ass, your tears and your screams are mine now......
I have you spreadeagled and restrained. Your blindfold restricts your vision, but your other senses are enhanced and heightened to compensate. My hand lashes forward and the sound of the leather crop slapping against your cunt is loud. But not as loud as the intake of your breath, followed by the scream that escapes your lips. I enjoy the sound of your pain. It makes my cock hard. Rock fucking hard.

My other hand wanders over your body. I feel your tension, I feel your apprehension, I feel your fear. I enjoy the rough texture of the goosebumps that envelop your skin as the fear begins to spread through your body, charging your nerves with electricity. My hands flick across your erect nipples, twisting hard, feeling your chest heave as the pain grips and registers with you. My right hand continues to wander. Lower, nails scraping your skin, leaving a trail of pain across your stomach as I head down towards your cunt. I can smell you. I can smell the warmth of your juices flowing from your dripping cunt.

My hand slides south and I feel your soaked panties. I pull them aside and slide my fingers through the slippery wetness of your passion, and feel your cunt come alive as my fingers push your lips apart and ******* their way inside. I want to feel your desire. I want to feel your need. I want to feel your passion. But what I really want is your fear. All of those are fucking mine, and I will take them from you.

I hold you down. Pin you with my bodyweight. I feel you attempt to struggle. I want to hear your exertion. I want to feel your frustration. I want to taste your fear. I want to tear those wet panties from your body. I want them to hurt you, as the tearing fabric rips and burns your skin. I want to watch your pulse quicken as you hear me unzip. I want to watch your reaction as you hear me groan as I devour you with my eyes and unleash my cock.

I want to feel your goosebumps form on your leg, as you feel my cock touch against your inner thigh. I want to watch your face, as you feel the wetness of my pre-cum drip from the end of my excited throbbing cock as it oozes against your skin. I want to feel your body move, as I lean forward, crushing you. I want to feel your fear heighten, as I whisper into your ear that I am going to take penetrate your tight little ass.

I spit on my fingers. I feel you inhale as my hand spreads your cheeks. I feel your asshole pucker, as my wet fingers probe your tight hole, preparing it for what is to come. I hear your breathing begin to quicken and labour, as your fear begins to combine with excitement.

I hear you whimper, as you feel the head of my cock press against your asshole. I hear you groan, as you feel the pressure of my cock prepare to penetrate. My head rears back and my growl begins to intensify.

I had treated you like a gentleman before. I am no fucking gentleman anymore. You, your tight little fucking ass, your tears and your screams are mine now......

The way she had ridden his cock hard and fast, her greedy little cunt gripping him and milking his seed deep inside of her.

Grinding down onto him and forsing every last drop inside of her.

He oozed slowly from her, dripping down her inner thighs as she slowly walked back to work.

The inside of her leg coated with reminders of his filthy acts and how he had just seduced her and convinced her to fuck him in the department store change room.

She sat back at her desk, smiling at the feeling of some of him still inside her, the feeling of wearing no panties and the way he leaked from her dripping cunt, making a mess on the chair she sat on…

She wanted me to use her....she asked me to hurt her....she begged me to break her....
My goal was to make her cry, make her scream and then to make her smile as she drifts off into that beautiful world called subspace. I took those delicious screams from the lips of her tear stained face as she began to drown in the traumatising impact that I rained down on her fragile body.

I enjoyed the way her throat fit perfectly in my hand. The mixture of fear, lust and greedy need that filled her eyes as I squeezed that tender little throat of hers.

The lustful pleasure I gained from the feeling of my cock beginning to engorge with ******* as I listened to her high pitched squeal and watched the wince that covered her face from the pain she felt as I grabbed a fistful of her beautiful hair and ****** her head back.

The feeling of power as she struggled to break free and I applied the perfect amount of resistance, controlling her physically, whilst allowing her mind to still believe she had a chance to break free.

I loved listening to her gasp as I manhandled her and tossed her body around and so easily flipped her over onto her back. The defiant look in her eyes mixed with that urgent need to please. The hunger within her brought to the surface, making her completely insatiable.

The look of pure lust in her eyes as I swept the hair from her face, my hand gripping her throat tighter and I begin to slide my cock into her greedy fucking mouth, listening to her begin to gag.

I wanted to enjoy her before I broke her. Breaking her was going to be fun. But I was greedy also. I wanted to enjoy her, to use her, to fucking hurt her, before finally breaking her.....

I would give her what she wanted. But I was going to get what I wanted on the way....

Answer me you filthy little cunt. What fucking hole am I going to use today......
I spin you around facing the wall and push you up against the wall while ordering you to pull your panties to the side and spread your cheeks for me to expose your delicious little asshole.

I spit on my fingers and rub my saliva over the opening of your asshole and then reach under and feel the wet mess that is dripping from your cunt. I slide my fingers in to soak them in your juices and rub your delicious wetness all over your asshole as I push the head of my cock against your eager little hole.

After you initially let out a discrete lustful moan, relishing in the deviant desire building inside, you wriggle playfully, teasing me. You even cheekily try and push your wet kitty onto my cock, giggling defiantly, even though you know it won't do you any favours.

I grab a fistful of hair, pulling your head back with a sharp and controlling movement, a sharp squeal emitting from your lips and tears forming in your eyes from the pain. The same pain that turns you on but turns me on even more.

I lean forward and growl in your ear, my deep and menacing voice uttering the words

"Did I ask to feel your cunt on my cock you fucking whore........"

My free hand reaches around your waist and my finger and thumb capture your delicious little clitoris between there grip. I squeeze. Hard. I hear another fucking squeal escape.

"Answer me you filthy little cunt. What fucking hole am I going to use today....."

I hear you whimper the words

"My tight little ass, Sir"

Your reply is stubborn, defiant and I can tell you are thinking of quick ways to foil my plans. You follow my acceptance of your response with a sassy "maybe" and smirk to yourself, thinking that I can't see the smirk... You know your bratty side is going to get you into trouble today and I can tell you want to rein it in, but you like getting punished.

I hear you gasp as you hear the sound of leather rubbing against denim as I pull my belt forcefully out of my jeans.

"So you think you can be sassy you fucking little whore" emits from my mouth in a deep guttural growl.

I loop the belt around your neck and tighten it. My other hand grips underneath you. You feel my thumb insert into your ass and my fingers penetrate your cunt as I lift your complete body off the ground. You feel strength unlike you've never felt before. Your body is lifted like a little rag doll.

Your hand grips at my forearm as you try to stabilise yourself as your body rises. You feel the muscles ripple in my forearm that you are gripping as I manhandle you and raise you effortlessly into the air. The feeling of those muscles moving as you feel the strength of my grip tighten make you even more wet. A floodgate opens in your cunt as you feel total loss of control begin to take over.

I spin your body and invert it upside down, forcefully pushing you against the wall and growl at you to open your fucking mouth. I place you at a level where your mouth is cock height and place my cock against your lips and ask the simple question

"Who fucking owns you now you filthy little cunt. Who does your body, your holes and your fucking choices belong to now......"

I hear the whispered response escape your lips

"I belong to you just as you belong to me, Sir... I am willing to surrender what I am for what I can become... but I enjoy the fight"

I smile to myself and respond with

"Then fight I shall give you my little fucking whore. I'm going to enjoy fucking breaking you......."

You hear a sinister sblackman as the first cane hit slashes down on your exposed cunt and clitoris.....
Trigger warning : ******* and violence. If you trigger easily, I'd suggest you pick up a Mills & Boon book instead of reading further......

I blindfold and tie you upside down inside a abandoned warehouse, along with 5 other delicious little whores that all covet the idea of Meta-consent and invite 30 men to come in for a game of fuck and go seek.

Each man holding a bat or flogger or cane or some other delicious impact tool.

The ankle restraints connecting all of your legs to a pulley system that spreads your legs wide and lowers each of you down to just above ground level.

You feel the sharp coldness of a blade against your skin as the first article of clothing is cut from you and you listen to the whimpers of those other poor girls who are about to be used.

You feel your mouth pried open and a jaw spreader inserted. You feel your panties pulled to the side and an anal hook inserted and linked by a chain to the anal hook in the girl to your right.

You hear the first zipper of a man close to you being unzipped and you hear a sinister sblackman as the first scream is ripped out of you as the cane hit slashes down on your exposed cunt and clitoris.

This is going to be a delicious weekend.....

He broke her again and again. Not to hurt her. But to help her......
When her heart hurt, he held her as she healed. When she became lost, he searched the heavens to find her. When she struggled, he carried her. When she became tired, he reached down to carry her. When she stumbled, he leaned forward and steadied her. When she felt broken, he gently picked her up and helped her by putting her back together again.

He would then nudge her and expose her to her next buried inhibition, allowing her to begin the same process that would lead to her breaking again, just so she could battle the toxic things that had been anchoring her and grounding her for years. The things that had been holding her back and not allowing her to walk forward in her journey.

Each time he helped her as he put her back together again. Helped her understand herself. Helped her understand her negative anchors that made her regress. Helped her understand her need to face her fears, face her demons and to face her own past. Helped her overcome those dark and nasty anchors. Helped her break them, by helping to break her.

Every time he broke her, it made her stronger. Her heart, her soul and her body become stronger. Her coping abilities became better. Her understanding became clearer. Her ability to discard the negativity and embrace the positivity of life became easier.

He hurt her, but never harmed her.

He put her at risk, but never risked her safety.

He was her Sir. Her guide. Her shining light. Her safety net.

Part of his role in claiming her, was to embrace her and empower her as his submissive, but also as a woman. To make her realise that the toxic actions of those in the past should never anchor her to the present and never stop her from the beauty of discovering that wonderful future that lies ahead. To help her cast off that anchor and allow her to float free and let the winds of kink and desire take her on a journey of exploration that she was not able to until now.

He broke her again and again. Not to hurt her. But to help her.

The three simple, yet powerful words..... good fucking girl.....
I have three words to describe how much of a filthy little fucking whore you are for me and how much I enjoy you being that filthy little whore especially for me.

Sitting there, watching you undress for me as instructed.

Watching you lie back on the bed as instructed.

Watching you spread your legs as instructed.

Watching you spread your cunt lips for me as instructed.

Watching your cunt begin to get wet as you listen to me tell you what I'm about to do to you.

Watching you bring yourself to your first orgasm as instructed.

The three words I growl at you as you cum for me ~ the first of many times that you will cum for me tonight.

Those three simple, yet powerful words.....

He left her dripping…
The way she had ridden his cock hard and fast, her greedy little cunt gripping him and milking his seed deep inside of her.

Grinding down onto him and forsing every last drop inside of her.

He oozed slowly from her, dripping down her inner thighs as she slowly walked back to work.

The inside of her leg coated with reminders of his filthy acts and how he had just seduced her and convinced her to fuck him in the department store change room.

She sat back at her desk, smiling at the feeling of some of him still inside her, the feeling of wearing no panties and the way he leaked from her dripping cunt, making a mess on the chair she sat on…

We are going to use you tonight you cunt. He has rented out your fucking holes to us....
Trigger warning : *******. If the title wasn't obvious enough warning, then let this be the backup warning. If you trigger from *******, DO NOT read further. You have been warned.

He waits for her outside near where her car is parked while she attends the munch. The light of the day has waned, and the shadows of the night take over. She walks back to the car, stopping midway, hesitant. The hairs on the back of her neck stand up, sensing something dark, sinister, wrong.

She looks around cautiously, eyes adjusting in the dark, but see's nothing. She steps forward and begins walking the short distance left to her car. She passes a van and see's something move in the corner of her eye. She turns and begins to let out a scream as she see's her assailant hurtling towards her. Her scream is cut off mid way as his massive backhand swing connects with her cheek, knocking her out cold.......

She wakes up, head foggy and sore. Her cheek hurts. Throbbing pain bringing the memories vividly back. The fear sets in as she comes to her senses. Her arms and legs shackled to heavy chains attached to big rusty links set into the bare wall. The room has debris everywhere. An abandoned factory she is guessing. Her mind races. Where the fuck is she? What the fuck is occurring?

Her mind wanders momentarily and she recalls the many conversations with her husband. She had spoken to her husband about her CNC fantasies for years. He promised her that one day he would organise for her to be abducted and taken and used. To be broken. Again and again. She would be hurt, he said. Really fucking hurt. But not harmed. She would be made to feel unsafe, like her life was in danger, but her safety would never be risked. It would feel like the real deal. She would get scared. She would be terrified. She would scream, cry, shake and beg for it to stop. But it wouldn't. She had given consent. Her husband told her that one day it would occur. When she least expected it. No other details. It was left at that.

She hears a sound and it sharply brings her back to the present. The room is dimly lit. Shadows everywhere concealing things she cannot make out. She hears murmurs of subdued voices. Deep voices. Dangerous sounding voices. She looks around and cannot see anyone. The room seems to continue on into the darkness.

She continues to hear the muffled voices as they continue to talk, but she cannot quite hear what they are saying. She yells out asking if anyone is there. She hears laughter. Deep, sinister, foreboding laughter. All around her she hears sobs and the rattle of chains. Sobs that are distinctly female. And sobs born of real fear and real anguish. How many others are chained in this room here with her? Her mind races. The fear and anguish builds up to a crescendo inside her and a sob escapes her lips as she bursts into tears and pleads to be released. To not be hurt.

She sees a spark of light in the distance as someone lights up a cigarette. The flame only shines brightly for a moment, but she only manages to get a brief glimpse of a silhouette of a lot of bodies standing together. Distinctly male. Dozens of them. She hears gasps from those shackles around her as they see the same thing and their fate begins to sink in. The feeling in her chest tightens as reality sets in. She struggles to escape. Fruitlessly. But the sounds of her heavy chains clinking as she struggles motivates the other captives around her also. Sounds of chains everywhere echo through the open building. Cries of despair from all around rise up together.

The laughter increases from the darkness. She hears footsteps walking towards her. First one, then two, three, four. She loses count. So many footsteps. Her breath quickens as she hears them approaching, but they stay in the shadows. The inability to see them increases her fear and her chest tightens even more.

She watches in horror as a mountain of a man walks out of the shadows and comes straight for her. The look on his face is malicious. Intent is very obvious. Her body moves backwards automatically as she tries to escape, but she hits the wall she is chained to.

He leans down and his fist grips a handful of her hair and rips her head back sharply.

She feels hot breath against her neck as he leans in and growls the words

"We are going to use you tonight you little cunt. He has rented out your holes to us. And we are going to fucking enjoy the whore we rented. We are going to use each and every one of you continuously. For days on end. Your fantasies of being taken are going to come true, but not in the way you fantasise about. This is our time, our game and our fucking way. We are going to stretch your fucking holes and use you in ways you can not even begin to fucking imagine......"

"Now open your mouth you filthy cunt. I'm going to explore your fucking throat......"

She feels real fear pull at her chest and run down her spine, but she also feels her body betray her as her cunt begins to drip, knowing what she has coming she both fears as well as craves. Needs. Desires. Wants.

Her wildest fantasy. Her most coveted fetish. To be taken. Again and again. With no way of stopping the ******* onslaught.

Back