Vegas trip

mstrNcmndr

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
A few months back…

We were on the strip and had talked to a guy from LA about meeting. He told me that he and a few guys would be at Ole bar in Vegas and we should meet up. I noticed a group of young black guys and asked if one of them was Chris, it was his group. We hit it off with them, especially when I told one of the guys that you are a born slut for black cock. I tell him I specifically brought you out for the sole purpose of being a black cock whore. He looked at me and wondered if was joking and if you were for real. He was in town with 4 of his football buddies from OSU… and they were in town for the football game.

I told him to go up and whisper in your ear if he could borrow you from me for the night… I waited to see his expression after whispering in your ear.
He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. He and i went to get some drinks while Candy was talking to the guys…
We went out on the terrace and you were sitting between 2 of the guys and they were passing you a fat blunt and you were getting High af.
One of the guys I saw was fingering you and the other guy was kissing you and giving you a shotgun. When you came up for air and saw me You came up to me, kissed me and said they want to go to their hotel.
I asked if you were cool with what’s about to happen and you just gave me the look.
I mentioned to the guy that id go just to see where you were and once the party started id leave you alone with them.
He told me he’d video the whole thing and I told him you’d have your phone on as well
The biggest one of them came up to me and started asking me what were your limits. I told him you were open to everything besides pain or physical abuse. But dominate her, call her anything you like and get as kinky as you want.
He smiled and said well what about if I have 11” and I want to fill her ass up with it…does that count as pain? We both grinned and he understood that wouldn’t be an issue. He looked at me and said if he wanted to get seriously nasty with her would I mind… I asked what he meant He sat me down and said he was going to a party after the game but if I’d be up for it he wanted to blindfold you and have some of his friends come over and fuck her as well and would I be ok with that.
I said I wasn’t sure how much you could handle
He looked at me and asked if I would be ok with it..looking me in the eyes and said he wasn’t worried about you
He just did t want me to freak the fuck out when I came to pick you up and you were covered in cum and your ass and pussy were dripping
That’s why he was sitting me down. He also told me it was ok for me to say no… but if i was cool then I couldn’t say anything to you about it
Holy fuck I thought…

Shawn (the big guy) went over to you and started talking to you and then he lifted you up on to his lap. He made sure you felt his cock rubbing your bottom. He pulled you back onto his chest and he whispered something to you… i watched your expression and i saw you put your hand on his cock and whisper something back…a few seconds later he looked over at me…
I gave him 👍🏼 and he nodded
He looked at the boys and said let’s move this party somewhere else. We walked into the golden nugget and went up to a 2 bedroom suite. They were all laughing and put the game on the big screen and Shawn told me he would make sure that Candy would be well taken care of. The other guys laughed and agreed.
One of them gave you a tour while I was talking to Shawn.
He said he’d called his friends and they were planning on showing up in a couple hours after the game.
So he’d have enough time to loosen candy up.
I couldn’t wait. I Hadn’t seen you in a while and I looked in one of the bedrooms and you were already on your knees. A big cock looking you in the eyes…and Your back was to me and I saw you start licking his shaft, touching his balls with one hand and grabbing his long cock with the other
He saw me, and then proceeded to push your head down on his cock.
He kept looking at me, and then he started pushing harder, and you started gagging, he pulled your hair back to let you breathe, and when you shook your head to catch your breath and wipe the drool from your face, you saw me and without hesitation turned back to working that cock down your throat. He sat back on the bed and pulled your top off, and whistled when he saw your milky tits and told you get on your knees to tit fuck him and spit on his cock every time his cock touched your lips. He was twisting your nipples while you were squeezing your tits on his cock. It was at that time time, 2 guys brushed past me without you noticing.
I was hoping they weren’t gonna kick me out before I saw these 3 guys have their way with Candy.

The 2 guys came up behind you and you felt their breath on your neck and back. One of the guys whispered something in your ear and I heard you groan audibly and looked up at the guy tit fucking you. He looked at you and said
Lift your ass up bitch and let my brothas get in that cum dump of a pussy. You said yessir and started to stand but your legs were wobbling
I heard you ask them If they had condoms and if they were safe… they all laughed at you and said we gonna fuck you however we want and we definitely ain’t safe the last thing we bloods are is safe! Bitch, by the time we’re done with you…you gonna forget about your boy over there by the door and gonna beg to be our trap whore. They just looked at me with ******* eating grins. And I was about to walk away, when one of them motioned me over.

He told me to sit on the bed and to hold my bitch’s head while he spread your legs and he started finger fucking you real hard… he told you to tell me what they whispered to you that made you drip…You were looking at me but could hardly talk and one of the other guys slapped your ass real hard and said don’t make us ask you twice slut! You were trembling and moaning and I stroked your hair and looked at you and kissed you and said are you all right and you nodded yes and then…You sputtered and said they told me they were going to convert me into their whore and almost at the same time you started to squirt all over the guys hand and onto the carpet. Your eyes started to roll up and your legs were about to buckle and the guy finger fucking you held you up by his hand cupping your cunt and at that point I could feel you were slipping away. I squeezed your cheek and said look at me… Candy focus!

The guy had his big thumb in your ass and was pumping 2, maybe 3 fingers in your cunt and it sounded so squishy and while I was telling you to focus you started squirting again and your knees buckled and you begged the guy to stop so you could catch your breath.
He pulled his hand away and said to me this is your moment of no return if she can’t handle this ******* then she need to pack her ******* and get up outta here Cuzz.
She better tell you now what she wants. She still ain’t told u the half of what we got planned for her.
Just get this around your head,
When we kick your ass out she ain’t gonna be the same bitch you knew and when you pick her up you may just find she ain’t yours anymore.
I’m just saying this ain’t the first time we turned a momma into a white whore for BBC
The 3 guys left the bedroom and you were panting and resting your head on my lap. I stroked your hair for a bit and waited for you to stop trembling before talking to you. We could hear the game playing in the other room and their was lots of commotion but in that moment in the bedroom it was quiet and serene and you were relaxed and quiet and I pulled you up onto the bed. We laid next to each other and I traced my fingers along your neck, down your shoulder, to the top of your breasts, and then I traced my fingers around your nipples and looked into your eyes.
I said, so what’s the plan Candy? It’s alot more than I had ever planned, I said.
Did you tell them at the bar that you were married and had family back home?
You nodded yes.
I asked did you tell them you live in Atlanta and were just here for a couple days?
You nodded yes.
As I asked you the questions my fingers traced their way to your pussy and I was sliding them between your lips and you were on fire and I felt your pussy dripping on my fingers. You still hadn’t even been fucked yet I was thinking to myself.
As I was touching your pussy you spread your legs and closed your eyes and I pulled your head towards me and asked the real question…
So Candy what did they say to you?
You made a face and I said ok so the big question is are you gonna stay? And you pushed my hand down into your pussy and you rolled over on to one side and looked at me and said I’m honestly not sure. You climbed on top of me and straddled me and sat up so that you were looking down at me.. I started to tweak your nipples and tugged them towards my chest and your face was just above mine and I whispered to you, Your gonna stay aren’t you…? And I could feel the dampness on my pants and my cock was getting hard and you nodded yea without saying a word
I said are you gonna tell me what they whispered to you?
And you nodded yes.
You laid down on top of me and whispered in my ear while you were grinding on my cock.
They want to take me back to LA, they said if I stay the night, they are gonna take me early tomorrow am to get ink just above my pussy that says Black owned.
And they said that when you come to get me that I would probably tell you I wasn’t gonna come Home with you and that I’d probably be moving to LA. You giggled and whispered, I didn’t tell them that you actually live in LA.
I came in my pants while you whispered that to me and I literally was wet from you soaking my pants and from me cumming jn my boxers. I couldn’t believe that you actually were gonna go through with this. I whispered If you do this your life is forever changed.
You whispered back.
Fuck it and nibbled on my ear and said life is short. I asked if that was all and you said well not all.
Big Shawn had something special for me.
I said was it a surprise? Did he tell you? You whispered,
Well he said it has to do with 36 inches inside me and that’s what his mission for me is. He said before he sends me home I’m gonna have to swallow 12” down my throat , I’m gonna have to take 12 in my pussy and 12 in my ass all at once.

And that’s when I came, without him even fucking me… it was just the sound of his voice and the fact that I knew he meant it and that I would not have a choice but to do what they wanted. That’s why I have to stay.

part 1

Back