I am pretty sure my wife had feelings for her black lover. I heard her say to him one night whilst listening to them fuck from the tv room that she wish she could have his baby.... (she can't have babies anymore) That also explains why I was allowed to watch (but not touch) in the beginning, then only allowed to listen and eventually she started seeing him alone 2 times a week and every weekend she would stay with him, coming home with her pussy all swollen and not allowing me to suck her clean anymore. She had also decided not to fuck her gangbang tagteam of 3 hung black men anymore in favour of this guy.... Says a lot. They eventually split up when he was transferred from South Africa to UK and hasn't had a black dick since then.

Yes Wow!!! I get alot of hard black dick all up in me all the time and have a loving relationship with each of my lovers,they each know just how to make love to me!My husband gets off seeing me give myself completely to each of my lovers.I tell my men I love them right in front of my husband all the time and my husband gets off on it,especially as he watches me kissing them passionately and grabbing they're cock or going down on them.My boyfriend was sitting in our recliner the other night and I was sitting on his lap making out with him and my husband was sitting on the couch.I was getting really excited and telling my bf that I loved him and I could feel his cock getting rock hard and I was grinding my ass on it and I said I need you to fuck me NOW and I unzipped his pants and started sucking his hard cock in front of my husband telling my bf I loved him so fucking much and he got up and said hey Im taking your wife to bed and he fucked me all evening!My husband knows Im black owned!
ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.
Does it scare you that she has "feelings" for this man? I suffered angst over it when I began seeking the discussion.

This possibility is what scares me. I want this fantasy of ours to be a reality but I want it the right way. I want it to enhance our marriage, not destroy it. I guess you don't know until you dip in that side of the pond.
As a cuck I see it as having to live with the threat that your wife could leave you for the bull. It is the reality. Sex is very emotional. I would argue that the couple has to have a strict understanding or pact as the base of their cuckoldry before they engage. Having said that I see that as a cuck there are things I risk in order to enjoy my cuckold status. If you were to ask a cuckold who's been booted for another man, would he do it again? I dare say most would. And I've met a few that have. Hard to say how I'd feel until I suffered that wound but my gut tells me I'd do it again in a heart beat.

If a Hotwife/Bull relationship is long term there is no way feelings cannot happen. There are some people in this world who can separate sex from feelings, those people do not associate love with sex. That is why there are a select few who can have open relationships. Then there are a great bunch of people who associate a long term sexual relationship with feelings or love. That is why women cheat because they miss that deep rooted sexual connection they are not getting from their husbands. Men cheat because we love sex, and sometimes we fall into the feelings aspect if are with that person long term.

It's my opinion that there isn't a Bull out there that hasn't had a Hotwife expressed her feeling towards him. Does it happen with every Hotwife, of course not. In my experience, if you are already having issues with your marriage, bringing in a Bull won't fixed things. All the time I had a Hotwife tell me she was falling for me she would always mention how something was wrong between her and her husband before I showed up.

Last edited:
I don't think there isn't a Bull out there that hasn't had a Hotwife expressed her feeling towards him. Does it happen with every Hotwife, of course not. In my experience, if you are already having issues with your marriage bringing in a Bull won't fixed things. All the time, I had a Hotwife tell me she was falling for me she would always mention how something was wrong between her and her husband before I showed up.
:)))))))))))

Wives can't always hide away the desire of black cock from their husbands whenever they get to play with their lover in their husband's presence. The husbands, too, can easily sit and observe that loving look in their wife's eyes and know that she's just as well in love with her lover as she is to him.

1462876241.jpg

I am not judging others but I do find a lot of the comments rather odd on this subject. Being left for another and having babies is not a good thing in me estimation and frankly I take these comments by some with a huge grain of salt!!
Having said that when my wife and I first discussed this she admitted she had a thing for this black guy she used to work with because he was this good looking tall black man who fawned over her. This happened prior to us talking about her being with a black man and she only told me once we started talking in depth of guys she might know that would interest her.
We went over the emotions that might surface in this and yes she admitted there is a thin line between sex and making love in bed that might endear her to this guy but never came close to saying she would fall in love with him.
We are doing this because we find it can be intimate and I told her I get if there is an emotional connection at some point as he is making love to her and said it probably would be impossible to avoid.
However, our love is a very special emotion that is impossible to duplicate but from a pragmatic standpoint I see a hung black man being able to replicate feelings my wife has with me when we make love and in some cases those feelings could be much more intense.

Sometimes there can be some feelings. I just dont let them control me.

I like this answer, it makes me think of us in a lot of ways. Since we've talked about it we know to be aware of feelings that can come up and to manage them in their proper context. Just because my wife might feel a certain way in bed with a black man does not mean she would want to share her other emotions with him. Albeit those bedroom emotions might be so intense that she has no room left for other emotions.

Yes Wow!!! I get alot of hard black dick all up in me all the time and have a loving relationship with each of my lovers,they each know just how to make love to me!My husband gets off seeing me give myself completely to each of my lovers.I tell my men I love them right in front of my husband all the time and my husband gets off on it,especially as he watches me kissing them passionately and grabbing they're cock or going down on them.My boyfriend was sitting in our recliner the other night and I was sitting on his lap making out with him and my husband was sitting on the couch.I was getting really excited and telling my bf that I loved him and I could feel his cock getting rock hard and I was grinding my ass on it and I said I need you to fuck me NOW and I unzipped his pants and started sucking his hard cock in front of my husband telling my bf I loved him so fucking much and he got up and said hey Im taking your wife to bed and he fucked me all evening!My husband knows Im black owned!
Yes. I do understand and appreciate your love of black men and BBC as do so many other women today. And Yes my husband enjoys watching my BBC lovers with me. He loves watching the large BBC going deep inside me and filling my pussy with so much hot cum. Of course , I enjoy it also but the orgasms they give me are just the best. Being naked around the black men is also lots of pleasure as they do enjoy touching and fingering and massaging my body. I just love how they are so sexual and how wonderful they make me feel. Susan

Yes. I do understand and appreciate your love of black men and BBC as do so many other women today. And Yes my husband enjoys watching my BBC lovers with me. He loves watching the large BBC going deep inside me and filling my pussy with so much hot cum. Of course , I enjoy it also but the orgasms they give me are just the best. Being naked around the black men is also lots of pleasure as they do enjoy touching and fingering and massaging my body. I just love how they are so sexual and how wonderful they make me feel. Susan
The cuck couples I've been with totally love this! Some of the ladies I've been with can also agree that its really empowering getting so much attention and say that its like a new found sexual freedom of sorts. I do enjoy watching the color contrast of my skin against the white skin as i run my hands on them.

We were very experienced in casual meets mostly thru Craigslist and we both enjoyed that. But about a year ago my wife and I met her bf from our ads and they began seeing each other sexually. But that quickly changed and she began dumping her other bulls over time to where she only see's this one guy. They also began having sex at his place alone and going away on weekends to a cabin he owned in the mountains. This isn't just sex though that is very intense. It developed into a situation where she has feelings for him and he for her. She loves being his gf and that put my angst over the top. Attempts to talk about this with her delved into her femdom which she used to shield the conversation with success. But eventually she did talk and I was right. She's fallen for him and refuses to give him up. But she has assured me neither of them want to go beyond what they have and she loves me. She loves her freedom and knows cuck's like me are rare. I felt better about it but i'm still on guard.
Thanks for sharing your story and feelings.

Back