Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
Yes this could and does happen. Not many talk about it. It happened to me my wife well now X wife fell for her younger black lover and left the marriage for him. She even had his baby.

Fell head over heels for my first black lover and was going to go live with him. He wasn't ready for that and we split :( More cautious now but still loving every chance I get to play

I have had this happen twice over the period I have been active outside my marriage.........first was a Black Lover that to this day is and was the absolute BEST Lover I have ever had. He could make me cum like NO OTHER EVER, mostly because of his HUGE 11" thick as my wrist cock that I had to learn and WORK to get it all inside of me!! But there was also an emotional connection that did not happen with all the other Black Lovers I had......we seriously discussed leaving our respective spouses for each other but ultimately decided we could not destroy two families. We DID decide (since my husband was supportive) was we would have a baby together, and actually THAT evening was the evening his wife busted him for the affair and gave him an ultimatum....and we stopped seeing each other. I still think about him and wish we had been less careful and I had "accidentally" gotten pregnant by him.......

The other guy is one I work with, a white guy. We worked CLOSELY together over a period of 5 years and I admit that I got involved emotionally LONG before we ever did anything sexual. I fell in love with the idea of us working together side by side, saving the business (we did actually) and living our lives out together running a successful company and enjoying all that brought with it. When we finally crossed the line from friends and co-workers to trying to be Lovers, it started out HOT. Hubby was aware and encouraging me and we would share what had happened and he would encourage me to let MORE happen.....but it turned out to be a LOT more fun fantasizing with hubby about what WOULD happen than what actually happened. Turned out he had a pretty significant ******* and alcohol problem and he may even be gay (he has hit on EVERY female in the company but NEVER been sexual beyond some high school like groping and terrible fish kissing and then it falls FLAT) and it went nowhere, like every other female he has hit on. But the IDEA of us was POWERFUL!! LOL

its really hard not to let emotion become part of this if you spend any kind of quality alone time with Lovers.

J (CW's wife)

1st wife: marriage ended in divorce after she "fell in love" with her Black Lover.......she got back in to ******* b4 we broke up, that is ZERO tolerance on my part, she left with him and was dead in three years.
2nd Wife: she has affairs, not short term or one time fucks, so she DEFINITELY admits she falls in love. Her current affair is 8 years long and they say "I Love You" to each other all the time and mean it. She has also fallen in love with other Lovers too. One came close to ending our relationship (this is a fine line we all walk that are involved in this) but they both decided that destroying two families to be together was a bad idea.

Long term relationships are going to result in deeper emotional feelings, especially if they meet alone and spend time together dating and just hanging out.

CW
For somebody who did not experience it, all that may sound hot. But would not like it to happen to us. My strategy is looking for a different guy for every time.

Fell head over heels for my bull the first six months of our affair. Reached a point where I had to come back to reality. Can't share all we did, without developing feelings, it's just not possible!
I think you should have feelings and stay married to and should still have feelings if the husband is being the cuck husband he should be to his beautiful sexy wife and I wanted my ex to make love to her black bull and I will make love to her after I clean her

Among all my black lovers who fucked me either as one night stand or on regular date, the only guy I fell in love with is this black guy whom I met back in the year 2008 and our relationship continued for two years. I was so crazy about him and really loved him from the deep of my heart and was thinking seriously to leave my husband for him but thanks God I didn't because that could mean the destruction of my family and *******. Any how, I still love him and compare all those black guys who fuck me to him and he was very well hung with 10" thick hard cock and strong sex stamina that he could fuck me for four hours non stop. He has divorced his first wife and now he is married again and he is happy with his new wife.

tumblr_ntuktdpnCe1ueklupo1_250.jpgtumblr_ntuktdpnCe1ueklupo2_1280.jpg

Among all my black lovers who fucked me either as one night stand or on regular date, the only guy I fell in love with is this black guy whom I met back in the year 2008 and our relationship continued for two years. I was so crazy about him and really loved him from the deep of my heart and was thinking seriously to leave my husband for him but thanks God I didn't because that could mean the destruction of my family and *******. Any how, I still love him and compare all those black guys who fuck me to him and he was very well hung with 10" thick hard cock and strong sex stamina that he could fuck me for four hours non stop. He has divorced his first wife and now he is married again and he is happy with his new wife.

View attachment 1776349View attachment 1776350
the problem here is that i'm in love with you LOL , i need some new videos love xoxo

Many at-times, I had such emotional moments not just from wives but as well their husbands. I'll say it's something that can't ever be resisted. Most husbands know this, hence why they often subject their wives towards having a single lover as opposed to having multiple where her emotions can run wild and be far taken for granted.

tumblr_o0cdzeTUth1rvillzo1_1280.jpg

My husband encourages me to have more relationships with more black guys instead of only one and that's a smart step cause he fears if it is only single relationship with one guy it may end with more love between me and that guy which endangers his relationship with me so now I have multiple lovers instead of only one

My husband encourages me to have more relationships with more black guys instead of only one and that's a smart step cause he fears if it is only single relationship with one guy it may end with more love between me and that guy which endangers his relationship with me so now I have multiple lovers instead of only one
I hope to be one of your lovers

My husband also chooses guys from afar for that reason too.

Back