I think you can't control this, can you? You can be honest about your feelings and explain yourself to her, and you can try to find new lovers for her, but if she wants to see one regularly, can't stop her. I guess it's not the question whether or not it will happen, the question is WHEN will it happen, and will your relationship survive it? I would tell my gf the truth, but would not hold her back if she wanted to leave me.

If a wife is spending time with her BBC lover and it extends beyond the bedroom definely feelings develop and can send mixed signals to both. I have had wives come to me for the weekend then go home happy and the situation definitely got intense and feelimgs developed on both parts. Anytime you spend time other than just the sex getting to know someone feelings developed. I have always stated that I want to add to the bedroom not take anything away so when the hubby is not there watching or even anywhere close the feelings can and will develop. It has happened to me on more than one occasion. I just restated my role in the friendship.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))

I totally understand where you're saying. In my case I don't think my wife at the time started out with the intention of falling for him. We wanted to find a steady lover that I could watch and I could participate and take movies and videos and we found that in this guy he was a co-worker of hers he was younger than her and yes he was black. It's like we ran into The Perfect Storm I have to admit that the guy was funny he had game he had youth he had much better body than I had and yes a bigger dick and very quickly he was fucking her three to four times a week and she got lost in him very quickly. You can totally see in the pictures that she had given herself totally to him. And from my side it was so extremely erotic to watch her lose her self that even though I knew that I was watching the end of my marriage I continue to encourage her to be with him daily and he took advantage of it without question and that just moved it along if you know what I mean. So yes this lifestyle can be dangerous.

Here they are together you can see that the sex is off the charts and so is the emotion and the passion.

hard to say NO

Im a white wife and Im deeply in love with my black boyfriend of 8 years now!Im also in love with my white husband of 21 years.I also love my other 4 intense black lovers!Its hard to take a mans seed between your legs on a regular basis and share passion and feel him cum inside of you over and over again without falling in love with him!Im deeply in love with 5 strong,superior,beautiful black men and my husband too!

Falling in love is not restricted to white or black. It happens. This happened to my wife about 15 years ago. It was really a miserable time for both of us. Our marriage nearly fell apart. My wife was telling me that she could not help constantly thinking about her lover, eager to make love to him (that's essential: she never spoke of fucking him, only making love). Then he invited her to spend time together in the Mauricius. And there he made a mistake, he invited another guy and they had threesomes for nearly two weeks. My wife returned completely cured of love.

We were casual with her lovers for over 7 yrs but dropped all her reg bulls for one guy. We met him off Craigslist and their intensity was immediate. We were his 1st cpl and he warmed to it quick. Like all blk men he likes to own the pussy and made sure I was cut off. When we were casual I watched over 90% of the time. Now they are enjoying alone time to where I'm lucky if I get to watch. And we were always a little femdom before. Now even more so because he seems to get off on that. I was trained to be respectful to bulls by my wife and she liked showing that off to him. Whenever I wanted to talk about this when angst popped up she reverted to dom and used it to shield any serious talk. Finally she did however. She proclaimed her love for me but refused outright to give up her boyfriend. I was to live with this because simply. It's what I wanted.
View media item 129867

1st wife: marriage ended in divorce after she "fell in love" with her Black Lover.......she got back in to ******* b4 we broke up, that is ZERO tolerance on my part, she left with him and was dead in three years.
2nd Wife: she has affairs, not short term or one time fucks, so she DEFINITELY admits she falls in love. Her current affair is 8 years long and they say "I Love You" to each other all the time and mean it. She has also fallen in love with other Lovers too. One came close to ending our relationship (this is a fine line we all walk that are involved in this) but they both decided that destroying two families to be together was a bad idea.

Long term relationships are going to result in deeper emotional feelings, especially if they meet alone and spend time together dating and just hanging out.

CW
It would be easy to fall in love with a stunning seductive woman like your wife

I can't call it 'love' that my wife shows for a guy she has had sex with over a period of time, its the fact that she wants to feel 'special and needed' from the guy instead of just a fuck, so the guy must show a lot of passion in the foreplay and my wife reciprocates in kind. Anyone looking on at them would think that they are deeply in love.
View attachment 1746629
Deep Lust

Falling in love is not restricted to white or black. It happens. This happened to my wife about 15 years ago. It was really a miserable time for both of us. Our marriage nearly fell apart. My wife was telling me that she could not help constantly thinking about her lover, eager to make love to him (that's essential: she never spoke of fucking him, only making love). Then he invited her to spend time together in the Mauricius. And there he made a mistake, he invited another guy and they had threesomes for nearly two weeks. My wife returned completely cured of love.
Eyes wide open. A new view on the situation and circumstances of the relationship. Did she continue to see him ?

I have been with many black men, still looking for Mr. Right. I would love to be in love. I would stop my b.c. for the right guy
Looking for "love" in the wrong places. Mostly, young black men are not thinking of love with white women. And , mostly, white women are not thinking of love with black men. Although today , we see more of this. From your profile , appears you were playing a dangerous game and not being careful and got caught. Unfortunate , as their are now many white couples who enjoy the lifestyle and their wives have lots of time with black men

We were casual with her lovers for over 7 yrs but dropped all her reg bulls for one guy. We met him off Craigslist and their intensity was immediate. We were his 1st cpl and he warmed to it quick. Like all blk men he likes to own the pussy and made sure I was cut off. When we were casual I watched over 90% of the time. Now they are enjoying alone time to where I'm lucky if I get to watch. And we were always a little femdom before. Now even more so because he seems to get off on that. I was trained to be respectful to bulls by my wife and she liked showing that off to him. Whenever I wanted to talk about this when angst popped up she reverted to dom and used it to shield any serious talk. Finally she did however. She proclaimed her love for me but refused outright to give up her boyfriend. I was to live with this because simply. It's what I wanted.
View media item 129867
Some might say. "Success". Others might say "Congratulations ". Would appear that your effort to convert her to BBC has been rewarded. The real question now is she aware of your plan ?

Im a white wife and Im deeply in love with my black boyfriend of 8 years now!Im also in love with my white husband of 21 years.I also love my other 4 intense black lovers!Its hard to take a mans seed between your legs on a regular basis and share passion and feel him cum inside of you over and over again without falling in love with him!Im deeply in love with 5 strong,superior,beautiful black men and my husband too!
Would appear that you are truly enjoying life.

Some might say. "Success". Others might say "Congratulations ". Would appear that your effort to convert her to BBC has been rewarded. The real question now is she aware of your plan ?
You make me sound duplicitous. You should know that my part was to simply ask my wife to consider cuckoldry. She not only accepted but demanded bbc if we played. You see, bbc was all her.

You make me sound duplicitous. You should know that my part was to simply ask my wife to consider cuckoldry. She not only accepted but demanded bbc if we played. You see, bbc was all her.
Not at all. In this fast changing world , husbands have to adapt to large changes in womens behavior. Many wives are "investigating" sex with black men often because they have had long standing fantasys about black men but also because they didn't have "opportunities" before they were married to pursue these fantasys. With some couples, the wives are more aggressive. With others, more "understanding" husbands are willing to assist their wives with these pursuits. Still others , the husbands make all the arrangements. The ultimate result is often the same but a matter of the measure of success , conversion, and transformation. For many , it was a fun experiment and life goes on. For others , occasional continued meetings are the rule. For some , much more.

wow

Yes Wow!!! I get alot of hard black dick all up in me all the time and have a loving relationship with each of my lovers,they each know just how to make love to me!My husband gets off seeing me give myself completely to each of my lovers.I tell my men I love them right in front of my husband all the time and my husband gets off on it,especially as he watches me kissing them passionately and grabbing they're cock or going down on them.My boyfriend was sitting in our recliner the other night and I was sitting on his lap making out with him and my husband was sitting on the couch.I was getting really excited and telling my bf that I loved him and I could feel his cock getting rock hard and I was grinding my ass on it and I said I need you to fuck me NOW and I unzipped his pants and started sucking his hard cock in front of my husband telling my bf I loved him so fucking much and he got up and said hey Im taking your wife to bed and he fucked me all evening!My husband knows Im black owned!

Back