I like this answer, it makes me think of us in a lot of ways. Since we've talked about it we know to be aware of feelings that can come up and to manage them in their proper context. Just because my wife might feel a certain way in bed with a black man does not mean she would want to share her other emotions with him. Albeit those bedroom emotions might be so intense that she has no room left for other emotions.
When that imaginary line separating sex from love is so thin, it's not rare to fine oneself in contradiction to one's feelings. That is when you know and feel where your heart is and still you succumb to the attraction to another person. Or when you think that sex is one of the foundations of marriage.

When that imaginary line separating sex from love is so thin, it's not rare to fine oneself in contradiction to one's feelings. That is when you know and feel where your heart is and still you succumb to the attraction to another person. Or when you think that sex is one to the foundations of marriage.
well said...........

When that imaginary line separating sex from love is so thin, it's not rare to fine oneself in contradiction to one's feelings. That is when you know and feel where your heart is and still you succumb to the attraction to another person. Or when you think that sex is one of the foundations of marriage.

I talked to my wife about this thin line but not in the aspect of "love" but emotions or feelings. I told her it would be naive of to me to believe that another man could not make her feel special in bed and that given her desire for a black man that I am not oblivious to the fact that she might have feelings of some sort that are specific to how she feels with him that she has never had with me.

I don't see that happening in a stable marriage. If she falls in love with someone else, odds are she's been cheating too. There's something missing at home

Agreed. My wife loves me in ways she could love no other and we both know it. It does not preclude her from experiencing a multitude of emotions with another man but not the type of love we share.

Beth explains it as a sexual love vs the love we have. Personally I sam not sure I see the difference. When he is here they snuggle, kiss passionately, he loves kissing her as she orgasms which is something I never experienced. But when Beth and I are alone, we snuggle and kiss.

Agreed. My wife loves me in ways she could love no other and we both know it. It does not preclude her from experiencing a multitude of emotions with another man but not the type of love we share.
Yeah, loving the sex and play is one thing but if there were emotions that entered into real life, we would stop swinging.

I guess this is why we could sometimes refer to them as 'lovers'.
Yeah, loving the sex and play is one thing but if there were emotions that entered into real life, we would stop swinging.
That depends on whether you feel the same with all black guys or you find more empathy with one or another.

That depends on whether you feel the same with all black guys or you find more empathy with one or another.
There's no confusion. We meet men of all races and if they are good in bed, have a fun personality and we can go have a ******* with them...they get to play with her more than once usually. If there is something missing in a marriage, I can see where the woman could "fall in love" luckily it hasn't happened with us. Hell, There were a few women I enjoyed over the years that I loved playing with but it ended after leaving the bedroom.

I try to be pragmatic about this. Emotions can run the gamut so I know my wife is going to have some degree of emotional connection given the fact she will be sharing her body with another man which is the most intimate act a woman can do.
We discussed it so that these emotions can be enjoyed rather than suppressed and that afterwards she can talk about them with me. If we did not discuss them she might feel confused and the need to hide them.
I can't even begin to imagine the emotions my wife might have as she goes through an orgasm with another man but I bet they will be intense. I can imagine though that she might feel at some point that is wrong that she feels this way with another man but disregards that emotion in favor for what some black man is doing to her in bed.

I try to be pragmatic about this. Emotions can run the gamut so I know my wife is going to have some degree of emotional connection given the fact she will be sharing her body with another man which is the most intimate act a woman can do.
We discussed it so that these emotions can be enjoyed rather than suppressed and that afterwards she can talk about them with me. If we did not discuss them she might feel confused and the need to hide them.
I can't even begin to imagine the emotions my wife might have as she goes through an orgasm with another man but I bet they will be intense. I can imagine though that she might feel at some point that is wrong that she feels this way with another man but disregards that emotion in favor for what some black man is doing to her in bed.
well said..............

Indeed. We talked about the term lovers and making love and I told my wife I preferred the term "making love" rather than fuck when we were discussing her with a black man. I told her let's not be coy about this because this is about closeness and that while a black man may start out fucking her he might get into her and decide to turn the night into a love making session and that we would all know it was happening so being in denial afterwards would be dumb. My wife agreed and said that her response could change to match him and if he went from sex to being intimate that her mood is going to be right there with him

Indeed. We talked about the term lovers and making love and I told my wife I preferred the term "making love" rather than fuck when we were discussing her with a black man. I told her let's not be coy about this because this is about closeness and that while a black man may start out fucking her he might get into her and decide to turn the night into a love making session and that we would all know it was happening so being in denial afterwards would be dumb. My wife agreed and said that her response could change to match him and if he went from sex to being intimate that her mood is going to be right there with him
yes,,

i like your thinking

There is a stage in this lifestyle where bulls become lovers. As you say there is a noticeable difference when she sees her bull as a lover however this is an important part in her sexual transistion to black in this lifestyle.

ohhhhhhhh god !!!!!!!!! wow
Risky but given the opportunity give thoughts about wife staying / living with black bull lover/ master for awhile. Allows her to be " emersed in BBC ". daily. Unlike vacations where she meets a black bull. Happened with susan several times. Bull kept her naked the whole time including when he had friends over and some black couples also. Susan serviced his friends and their wives too.

Beth and I were happily married 32 years when she met our first black man. During those 32 years we were swingers and occasionally Beth and I would feel an emotional attraction, but we kept things in proper perspective and we would talk about these feelings. Going black has been wonderful for both of us and we both have an emotional connection with our current bi black friend, and he with us. I think dating bisexuals for us works best. Be open and honest helps avoid some of the pitfalls.

Back