Absolutely not, never. First of all I don't call them bulls, they are guys I have sex with. While I may consider a very select few close personal friends love is never an emotion that comes into play. Most of the guys are single for a reason, they like sleeping with married white women and have no real interest in being exclusive with you regardless of how good you think that little box between your legs is.
If you happen to have a family ******* etc...it could be devestating. While in fantasy it may sound erotic and taboo in real life it will hurt and destroy a lot of people. It is no different from having an affair if you are not in the lifestyle.
Love for the other man or "bull" if you must has absolutely no place in the hotwife cuckold lifestyle.

That is true, I’ve been approached twice about breeding and the first time I declined because I wasn’t expecting that and I was still pretty new but the second time the husband was pretty irritated when I was asked

It is not uncommon for a white wife to develop a strong attachment with her black bull even to the point of having a baby from him; this is her way of showing her inner whore instincts to the whole world; and when the husband is cool with it you know that he has accepted his new role as a submissive cuckold. From this point on the bull will have total dominance over the wife while she keeps an emotional attachment to the husband.

Absolutely not, never. First of all I don't call them bulls, they are guys I have sex with. While I may consider a very select few close personal friends love is never an emotion that comes into play. Most of the guys are single for a reason, they like sleeping with married white women and have no real interest in being exclusive with you regardless of how good you think that little box between your legs is.
If you happen to have a family ******* etc...it could be devestating. While in fantasy it may sound erotic and taboo in real life it will hurt and destroy a lot of people. It is no different from having an affair if you are not in the lifestyle.
Love for the other man or "bull" if you must has absolutely no place in the hotwife cuckold lifestyle.

What about emotions that come forth?

Not love..like the kind you have for a spouse.

I get that and have said the same about us as a married couple. No one could love my wife the way I do and the love my wife has for me cannot be replicated because she is in bed with another man. I am talking about the surge of emotions running through you as you are in bed with another man. Are there not "feelings" of some sort? My wife and I have discussed this.

I get that and have said the same about us as a married couple. No one could love my wife the way I do and the love my wife has for me cannot be replicated because she is in bed with another man. I am talking about the surge of emotions running through you as you are in bed with another man. Are there not "feelings" of some sort? My wife and I have discussed this.
Sure you might be bound to have some emotions if it is someone you see regularly, that's normal. Though having some emotions and falling in love are not the same thing.

It is not uncommon for a white wife to develop a strong attachment with her black bull even to the point of having a baby from him; this is her way of showing her inner whore instincts to the whole world; and when the husband is cool with it you know that he has accepted his new role as a submissive cuckold. From this point on the bull will have total dominance over the wife while she keeps an emotional attachment to the husband.
In a way, the husband becomes like a brother to "his wife". Why do they keep calling each other husband and wife?

Sure you might be bound to have some emotions if it is someone you see regularly, that's normal. Though having some emotions and falling in love are not the same thing.
Love is like the glass of water, half empty for some, half full for others. It also depends on the personalities. At the end, it is what wife feels and shows to her husband and vice-versa what counts.

Of course "emotions" and falling in love are different but I can bet there must be some emotions that are quite strong and at times confusing. Those are the emotions my wife and I discuss because I know there is no way she can be in bed with another man and not have some kind of emotional reaction or chemistry with him.

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
That is one beautiful pictures

There is no question my wife has falling in love with him....She meets him alone now .....which I just love and guys you have to try this it's the pinnacle of the lifestyle. He is very good looking very well built tall handsome smooth brown skin and younger.

The fact that they are all alone in a bed and using no condoms something they did when we all met and the fact that while all alone in that bed he places his seed now deep inside her. I can only just imagine a body like his holding my wife lovingly all alone in a bed and cumming that deep inside her as she holds him.

Just recently they spent the night together....I used to get all the details of their lovemaking....Now she holds back....She is without a doubt feeling love for him...and i love it! wouldn't any girl that has a very handsome black guy placing his seed that deep all alone in a bed while her husband is at home? It's inevitable

This is a very delicate subject for sure, one I have seen play out dozens of times over the years. While there is no way to completely guard against it, there are steps that can be taken to minimize the likelihood of it happening.

The most important thing is open and honest communication between husband and wife. And I mean ******* and complete honesty. Talk about where you ultimately want this to go. Find out what type of situation appeals to her the most. Does she want something casual and noncommittal or does she desire something more steady and ongoing? If she's wanting something casual with more than 1 Bull then chances are better that she won't develop those intense feelings. In these cases it's important to watch the Bulls because if they are inexperienced then they could be the ones to "catch feelings".

If she is wanting something ongoing with a single Bull then it's imperative to find a Bull who truly understands what this lifestyle is all about. As I often say, there is a big difference between a real Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife. The funny thing is that I often see husbands who are more meticulous about shopping for a TV or grill than they do in finding a suitable Bull for their wives. Ideally you want a Bull who is well versed enough so that even if your wife does develop intense feelings, he has no desire to break up your family, even if it means breaking off the relationship. As a Bull I fully understand that whenever I deal with a wife, especially one who is new to all of this, that there is an increased chance that she can get swept away with emotion. As the experienced one it falls on my shoulders to keep things in their proper perspective. If you have 2 inexperienced parties then the chances of something catastrophic happening are greatly increased. In other words, someone has to be the "adult".

As I said, there is no failsafe method. Anyone participating in this lifestyle should do so with their eyes wide open. If you are interested in hearing more, I actually talk about this at length in episode 2 of my podcast, "The Importance of Finding The Right Bull for your Wife".

This is a very delicate subject for sure, one I have seen play out dozens of times over the years. While there is no way to completely guard against it, there are steps that can be taken to minimize the likelihood of it happening.

The most important thing is open and honest communication between husband and wife. And I mean ******* and complete honesty. Talk about where you ultimately want this to go. Find out what type of situation appeals to her the most. Does she want something casual and noncommittal or does she desire something more steady and ongoing? If she's wanting something casual with more than 1 Bull then chances are better that she won't develop those intense feelings. In these cases it's important to watch the Bulls because if they are inexperienced then they could be the ones to "catch feelings".

If she is wanting something ongoing with a single Bull then it's imperative to find a Bull who truly understands what this lifestyle is all about. As I often say, there is a big difference between a real Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife. The funny thing is that I often see husbands who are more meticulous about shopping for a TV or grill than they do in finding a suitable Bull for their wives. Ideally you want a Bull who is well versed enough so that even if your wife does develop intense feelings, he has no desire to break up your family, even if it means breaking off the relationship. As a Bull I fully understand that whenever I deal with a wife, especially one who is new to all of this, that there is an increased chance that she can get swept away with emotion. As the experienced one it falls on my shoulders to keep things in their proper perspective. If you have 2 inexperienced parties then the chances of something catastrophic happening are greatly increased. In other words, someone has to be the "adult".

As I said, there is no failsafe method. Anyone participating in this lifestyle should do so with their eyes wide open. If you are interested in hearing more, I actually talk about this at length in episode 2 of my podcast, "The Importance of Finding The Right Bull for your Wife".
Wonderfully said! The key is as you say the right man for the job. I personally get disgusted because both cuckolds and so called bulls create chaos instead of balance, much of it is ignorance.

In this sense, I also think keeping and improving the quality of marital sex is paramount. At least among those where sex quality itself wasn't a reason for going into this lifestyle.

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.
You're a very understanding husband! Plus strong for letting them pursue their interest....

There is a place in this lifestyle where white wives do love their black bulls and where they are impregnated by their bulls. Some years ago, becoming pregnant by a black bull was a risky situation. Today , as with this white couple , it is becoming a more important part of her sexual relationship. Having a black lover , behaving and dressing like a slut and a whore ( many black friends for sex ) take the sexuality only some of the way. Giving birth to a black mans baby gives the white woman/ wife the sexual completion not otherwise experienced.

What a wonderful sentiment! Really warms my heart as a cuck. I would love for my woman to be so fulfilled, by having a superior man's baby!

Good friends wife was fucking a Bull for several years before he found out. They stayed together but she fell in love with the bull so it wasn't just sex. Eventually , she moved in with the bull and got a divorce.
That’s bullshit. Caring husband opens up his heart ansnsole to let her play and this is how he is rewarded?

Back