I did have somebody that developed feelings for me and I for him. He cut it off because he was married and thought it was unfair to his wife or that somehow things would get complicated. Oddly enough, I thought his wife was fairly open (from what he told me of their activities) but he was too scared to broach the subject with her.

I did have somebody that developed feelings for me and I for him. He cut it off because he was married and thought it was unfair to his wife or that somehow things would get complicated. Oddly enough, I thought his wife was fairly open (from what he told me of their activities) but he was too scared to broach the subject with her.
My wife admitted to me several months ago that she was in love with her long time bull. She's been with him for 2 years. She also has several short time bulls that she sees once or twice a month. She's with her long time bull at least 2-3 times a we

My wife admitted to me several months ago that she was in love with her long time bull. She's been with him for 2 years. She also has several short time bulls that she sees once or twice a month. She's with her long time bull at least 2-3 times a we
A week. She would often say how much she loved his cock but now it's gotterrenyn really emotional. She says she still loves me but it's different now. She says she doesn't want a divorce because she's doing things with me that are interesting. So that's been the situation right now. I'll give updates of anyone is interested.

You know somebody said if the wife fell in love it would change the dynamic to them because they want the dedication from her as her bull while she commits her heart to hubby. In that same breath, my falling for my boyfriend doesn't mitigate my love for my husband. Without my cuckold there isn't a bull and somebody else pointed out, the replacement for hubby ends up becoming a cuck eventually.

Having said that, that is the precise reason I want something long term so hubby can fully immerse himself into being a cuck the way he wants, I can fully be the cuckoldress the way I want and my boyfriend can fully enjoy me in the way he wants. Everybody gets what they want, there is an understanding and we can really go deep with exploring as the bond is fortified.

A week. She would often say how much she loved his cock but now it's gotterrenyn really emotional. She says she still loves me but it's different now. She says she doesn't want a divorce because she's doing things with me that are interesting. So that's been the situation right now. I'll give updates of anyone is interested.
Please keep us updated I love this situation

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
This is beautiful look how in love they are I adore this picture

If there is only one Black man in the equation, I'm sure over time there will be some sort of emotional attachment. I can't compare sexually with the Black Alpha male in size but outside of the bedroom they can't compare to me. I'm not expecting her to fall in love where she'll be thinking about leaving me. That won't happen.
You and I sound the same in that aspect.

My husband encourages me to have more relationships with more black guys instead of only one and that's a smart step cause he fears if it is only single relationship with one guy it may end with more love between me and that guy which endangers his relationship with me so now I have multiple lovers instead of only one
That’s a smart move

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.
Great

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.
You are magnificent

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.
This is what I’m looking for.

My wife has definitely fallen in love with him....and it all started when they started meeting alone....the lovemaking is more intimate and then, of course, becomes more passionate and loving. She does overnighters with him which turned into weekenders they also work together so they see each other a lot. I just love it though seeing her get ready to be with him.....sexy little panties......I look right at her tiny panties just knowing he's kissing her there and then slipping inside her deeper than I can touch her ...she looks like she's in love just getting ready to see him and spend the night with him.....it also doesn't hurt that he's very good looking and very well built....how could she not be in love by now?

well my wife's lover isnt a bbc but they are very much in love. i was a sissy husband for 25 years before i was a cuckold in fact up until that point i was my wife's only partner she needs to feel emotionally attached to have sex she fell for a guy and with much support she finally made love to another man she couldnt believe the difference between my 4 inch cock and his much bigger cock she said it felt like losing her virginity again it didnt work out with him but eventually she met her current lover 3 years ago they have been mutually exclusive for 2 Years they say i love you often to each other in front of me and to be honest i love hearing it i know she loves me also in a different way and dont worry losing her we have been married 32 years and going strong! i actually tell him i love you daddy quite often

My wife has definitely fallen in love with him....and it all started when they started meeting alone....the lovemaking is more intimate and then, of course, becomes more passionate and loving. She does overnighters with him which turned into weekenders they also work together so they see each other a lot. I just love it though seeing her get ready to be with him.....sexy little panties......I look right at her tiny panties just knowing he's kissing her there and then slipping inside her deeper than I can touch her ...she looks like she's in love just getting ready to see him and spend the night with him.....it also doesn't hurt that he's very good looking and very well built....how could she not be in love by now?
As it sounds perfect you are so lucky

well my wife's lover isnt a bbc but they are very much in love. i was a sissy husband for 25 years before i was a cuckold in fact up until that point i was my wife's only partner she needs to feel emotionally attached to have sex she fell for a guy and with much support she finally made love to another man she couldnt believe the difference between my 4 inch cock and his much bigger cock she said it felt like losing her virginity again it didnt work out with him but eventually she met her current lover 3 years ago they have been mutually exclusive for 2 Years they say i love you often to each other in front of me and to be honest i love hearing it i know she loves me also in a different way and dont worry losing her we have been married 32 years and going strong! i actually tell him i love you daddy quite often
What a perfect relationship you now have I'm very happy for you

Back