cuckiesub30

Male
From
Italy
Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

lofobl.jpglvgbc.jpg

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.

1st wife: marriage ended in divorce after she "fell in love" with her Black Lover.......she got back in to ******* b4 we broke up, that is ZERO tolerance on my part, she left with him and was dead in three years.
2nd Wife: she has affairs, not short term or one time fucks, so she DEFINITELY admits she falls in love. Her current affair is 8 years long and they say "I Love You" to each other all the time and mean it. She has also fallen in love with other Lovers too. One came close to ending our relationship (this is a fine line we all walk that are involved in this) but they both decided that destroying two families to be together was a bad idea.

Long term relationships are going to result in deeper emotional feelings, especially if they meet alone and spend time together dating and just hanging out.

CW

1st wife: marriage ended in divorce after she "fell in love" with her Black Lover.......she got back in to ******* b4 we broke up, that is ZERO tolerance on my part, she left with him and was dead in three years.
2nd Wife: she has affairs, not short term or one time fucks, so she DEFINITELY admits she falls in love. Her current affair is 8 years long and they say "I Love You" to each other all the time and mean it. She has also fallen in love with other Lovers too. One came close to ending our relationship (this is a fine line we all walk that are involved in this) but they both decided that destroying two families to be together was a bad idea.

Long term relationships are going to result in deeper emotional feelings, especially if they meet alone and spend time together dating and just hanging out.

CW

Thanks for sharing such deep insight. I am really starting to think what happened to your second wife is going on now to mine. We have 2 regular bulls, one is young and he is not very much involved in our lives, he just fucks (like a GOD) a leaves. The other one is just a couple years older than us and they are starting to spend more and more time alone, weekends aways, dinners, at the gym together...and hse always comes bak with stars in her eyes....and of course i see how she is around him when they have sex.

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.

I'm happy that she's finally getting deep cock inside her holes ♠️

Thanks for sharing such deep insight. I am really starting to think what happened to your second wife is going on now to mine. We have 2 regular bulls, one is young and he is not very much involved in our lives, he just fucks (like a GOD) a leaves. The other one is just a couple years older than us and they are starting to spend more and more time alone, weekends aways, dinners, at the gym together...and hse always comes bak with stars in her eyes....and of course i see how she is around him when they have sex.
Good friends wife was fucking a Bull for several years before he found out. They stayed together but she fell in love with the bull so it wasn't just sex. Eventually , she moved in with the bull and got a divorce.

I can't call it 'love' that my wife shows for a guy she has had sex with over a period of time, its the fact that she wants to feel 'special and needed' from the guy instead of just a fuck, so the guy must show a lot of passion in the foreplay and my wife reciprocates in kind. Anyone looking on at them would think that they are deeply in love.
199.JPG

If there is only one Black man in the equation, I'm sure over time there will be some sort of emotional attachment. I can't compare sexually with the Black Alpha male in size but outside of the bedroom they can't compare to me. I'm not expecting her to fall in love where she'll be thinking about leaving me. That won't happen.

If there is only one Black man in the equation, I'm sure over time there will be some sort of emotional attachment. I can't compare sexually with the Black Alpha male in size but outside of the bedroom they can't compare to me. I'm not expecting her to fall in love where she'll be thinking about leaving me. That won't happen.
Why not? It can happen. Looks like it's happened to many here before. Even if you cut her off, her body and heart is wishing to be elsewhere.

Why not? It can happen. Looks like it's happened to many here before. Even if you cut her off, her body and heart is wishing to be elsewhere.
I provide too much outside of the sex part. No Black man could come close to what I give her. I'm not sure what it takes for her to fall in love with a Black but it would require more than just sexual encounters. Besides there would be societal and family issues that would prevent her actually leaving me for a Black man no matter how well endowed he is.

I provide too much outside of the sex part. No Black man could come close to what I give her. I'm not sure what it takes for her to fall in love with a Black but it would require more than just sexual encounters. Besides there would be societal and family issues that would prevent her actually leaving me for a Black man no matter how well endowed he is.
Why would she leave ? Unless you screw up. She has everything you give her plus she gets all the BBC she wants. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Why would she leave ? Unless you screw up. She has everything you give her plus she gets all the BBC she wants. Sounds like a good deal to me.
She understands but is a bit fearful since this would be a new adventure for her. Being with another man, especially a Black man is unnerving for her. She's very interested but needs to take that one final step into the future.

She understands but is a bit fearful since this would be a new adventure for her. Being with another man, especially a Black man is unnerving for her. She's very interested but needs to take that one final step into the future.
My friend screwed up and wasn't being attentative to his wife enough. She started getting most of her comfort and attention from the black stud as well as lots of good sex. He let her get away but I think he saw it coming and just let her go. She was really a nymphomanic for black cock. She was a very changed woman and noticeably a slut for BBC. She didn't try to hide what she was doing. ******* had moved out years ago so it was just them and friends who were also in this lifestyle. Other couples with cuck husbands and BBC wives.

My friend screwed up and wasn't being attentative to his wife enough. She started getting most of her comfort and attention from the black stud as well as lots of good sex. He let her get away but I think he saw it coming and just let her go. She was really a nymphomanic for black cock. She was a very changed woman and noticeably a slut for BBC. She didn't try to hide what she was doing. ******* had moved out years ago so it was just them and friends who were also in this lifestyle. Other couples with cuck husbands and BBC wives.

If a wife is spending time with her BBC lover and it extends beyond the bedroom definely feelings develop and can send mixed signals to both. I have had wives come to me for the weekend then go home happy and the situation definitely got intense and feelimgs developed on both parts. Anytime you spend time other than just the sex getting to know someone feelings developed. I have always stated that I want to add to the bedroom not take anything away so when the hubby is not there watching or even anywhere close the feelings can and will develop. It has happened to me on more than one occasion. I just restated my role in the friendship.

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.

Back