unfortunately my ex gf left me with her bull it was back at the university n she was the person who introduce n converted me into a cuckold it was about 15 years ago n since then i'm single n pussyfree.

Yes numerous times I have had wives tell me that they were falling in love with me, but my response is always the same: "I will not betray the trust of the man who has honored me with the privilege of make love to his woman nor will I steal love that is only intended for me to borrow and not to keep, but I will borrow the ******* out it though"! ♠️😎

Yes numerous times I have had wives tell me that they were falling in love with me, but my response is always the same: "I will not betray the trust of the man who has honored me with the privilege of make love to his woman nor will I steal love that is only intended for me to borrow and not to keep, but I will borrow the ******* out it though"! ♠😎
You are a good guy to respond that way, but damn....it must feel awesome to be able to turn a white girl like that. Meanwhile, your white pussy owndership is off the charts!

Yes numerous times I have had wives tell me that they were falling in love with me, but my response is always the same: "I will not betray the trust of the man who has honored me with the privilege of make love to his woman nor will I steal love that is only intended for me to borrow and not to keep, but I will borrow the ******* out it though"! ♠️😎
It's good to hear that there are men like you out there that are there for the pleasure part of it not to ruin a relationship

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.
My 1st wife fell devoted to him. and she had to seek him out and she was just another piece of ass of course but she would humiliate herself so he would fuck her. I have never seen that depth of commitment from her and she amused him. But she was happy when he fucked her

For somebody who did not experience it, all that may sound hot. But would not like it to happen to us. My strategy is looking for a different guy for every time.

that’s a really good strategy. You really have to be intentional and consciously aware of what you are doing to avoid the strong biological chemicals of an addictive white substance like dopamine and oxytocin (bonding chemical) that come with consistent sex with one person.

My 1st wife fell devoted to him. and she had to seek him out and she was just another piece of ass of course but she would humiliate herself so he would fuck her. I have never seen that depth of commitment from her and she amused him. But she was happy when he fucked her
its amazing how my wife would go to any lengths and do anything to get someone she really fell for after fucking her, and how she just dropped everything for them and just go to them dressed in what she thought pleased them or they asked her to wear

I provide too much outside of the sex part. No Black man could come close to what I give her. I'm not sure what it takes for her to fall in love with a Black but it would require more than just sexual encounters. Besides there would be societal and family issues that would prevent her actually leaving me for a Black man no matter how well endowed he is.
Hmm, then it maybe that she will only stay with you out of security. If you dare to ask or find out, and if she is honest, ask her if you were not such a good provider would she leave with the bull. Again, the fear of losing what you provide may cause her not to be honest, but it's worth finding out. All I'm saying is, if you take the analogy of an abused wife that won't leave because she is afraid of losing that security, the same could be said that though the dick is so good, it's not worth losing that quality of life. Now flip it, black man comes along, slinging dick like John Henry's hammer, and, can provide what you say you provide or maybe better. What's your tune gonna be then?

its amazing how my wife would go to any lengths and do anything to get someone she really fell for after fucking her, and how she just dropped everything for them and just go to them dressed in what she thought pleased them or they asked her to wear
Yeah, seems like you are getting more than you bargained for when you first ventured into the dark side

what’s so funny about all of this is, if your beautiful wife were to leave you for that “do anything for you” bull, things would immediately change for the bull in the relationship. Now that she has depend on him for all of the stuff you are providing, all that lust would go away quick. There wouldn’t be sex everyday. There wouldn’t be marathon sex all the time. There wouldn’t ne “all I can think is fucking my bull” mindset. There would be mad jealousy of every woman that looks at the bull. All I’m saying is the bull gets more love not being in a relationship than he would being in a relationship. ******* blows my mind.

That’s why this lifestyle works for bulls because they don’t have to do that bullshit stuff Cucks have to do to be desired. They can just show up with a dick, skills, and confidence and they are desired. It’s a different ballgame if they had all the responsibility cucks had, and had to listen to their wife bitch about their day, and be supportive, loving, accommodating - all the ******* that matters to a woman and needs before she can fully lust

so it’s so interesting how much love the bulls get and it’s actually the cucks responsible for all of this

cucks provide the environment for women to be able to do this.

so make sure your cucks get a little love as you stroke your bull, and tell him how great he is, and passionately kiss and stare in the eyes of the bull

I know many of you do but don’t be afraid to affirm the man that allows all your physical, emotional, and psychological needs be fulfilled and also allow a stranger to blow your back out

Last edited:
what’s so funny about all of this is, if your beautiful wife were to leave you for that “do anything for you” bull, things would immediately change for the bull in the relationship. Now that she has depend on him for all of the stuff you are providing, all that lust would go away quick. There wouldn’t be sex everyday. There wouldn’t be marathon sex all the time. There wouldn’t ne “all I can think is fucking my bull” mindset. There would be mad jealousy of every woman that looks at the bull. All I’m saying is the bull gets more love not being in a relationship than he would being a relationship. ******* blows my mind.

That’s why this lifestyle works for bulls because they don’t have to do that bullshit stuff Cucks have to do to be desired. They can just show up with a dick, skills, and confidence and they are desired. It’s a different ballgame if they had all the responsibility cucks had, and had to listen to their wife bitch about their day, and be supportive, loving, accommodating - all the ******* that matters to a woman and needs before she can fully lust

so it’s so interesting how much love the bulls get and it’s actually the cucks responsible for all of this

so make sure your cucks get a little love as you stroke your bull, and tell him how great he is, and passionately kiss and stare in the eyes of the bull

I know many of you do but don’t be afraid to affirm the man that allows all your physical, emotional, and psychological needs be fulfilled and also allow a stranger to blow your back out
Makes sense.

I love the way some bulls make me feel, but that's very different than being in love with someone. When I'm submissive with a black man it's not because I love him, it's because it turns ME on.
I've been IN love with my husband for over 25 years, no amount of sex could build that depth, it's immature to think it could.
The last time we met a BBC together I was overcome in "the" moment and yelled out "OH GOD I think I love you!" during a particularly powerful orgasm. He didn't say anything at the time but
when my husband said we should take a break from swinging a few weeks later I didn't argue with his decision. His comfort and feelings far outweigh my lust.

what’s so funny about all of this is, if your beautiful wife were to leave you for that “do anything for you” bull, things would immediately change for the bull in the relationship. Now that she has depend on him for all of the stuff you are providing, all that lust would go away quick. There wouldn’t be sex everyday. There wouldn’t be marathon sex all the time. There wouldn’t ne “all I can think is fucking my bull” mindset. There would be mad jealousy of every woman that looks at the bull. All I’m saying is the bull gets more love not being in a relationship than he would being in a relationship. ******* blows my mind.

Very good point there. The bull can fuck her great because he sees her sexually and focus's on nothing else. It is the cuck job to provide for her to have the opportunities so she can focus on satisfying the bull sexually also. If he takes the time to fuck her she better make it worth his time or some other white slut will.

That's hot, bro. She sounds like a real fucking slut.

I cannot tell if it is love or obsession. When we met him for the first time it was just one more black guy we thought could give my wife what I couldn't. There was a little of friction between me and him. I could never work it out why, but I guess it was because he didn't want me to watch and was reluctant to have me on the bed. Long story short, he became her favourite. He would bang her almost without a break, flap-flap-flap noises hammering into my head. She would cum one time after another and he would not stop clapping his balls against her. And she was as wild with him as he was with her. Both would be bathed in sweat until smelling strong. I would say in a silly way they were bull and cow, pun intended. He would do or tell things to me that were a little humiliating, but she would try to keep the peace between us and make exceptions and try to appease him mainly. She always said she only loved me but admitted she had a thing for him. Some other place, I posted that when we tried for a bab y she still wanted to have sex with him risking that rather he could make her pregnant. I finally convinced her to have a break to avoid him taking a more dominant position than we wanted him to, and we found another guy. After we had our k id, some time later, she told me she wanted to see him again. At that time, we had sex but in a very different way as they used to have it. like friends with benefits, but bonding at a deeper level. When they came back together, she put some pressure on him to let me have some fun with them in bed (no gay stuff, just the cuck stuff). Then the other black guy offered her a job opportunity with a countrymen of his and this took advantage of her by paying her overtime for sexual favours. The bull in question blamed me for that. My wife and I went in November on holidays to visit her folks in South America and when we returned she found out he was seeing a blond woman. She told me she followed him and caught both of them kissing and she made a scene. She even threatened him with showing up at his house and tell his wife they've been fucking for the last two years, unless he stops meeting the new lady and goes back to her. As pillow friends, I have asked her if she loved him and she replied she loves his cock and the way she bangs her.

Last edited:
Many at-times, I had such emotional moments not just from wives but as well their husbands. I'll say it's something that can't ever be resisted. Most husbands know this, hence why they often subject their wives towards having a single lover as opposed to having multiple where her emotions can run wild and be far taken for granted.

How’d you respond to the husbands’ emotional moments?

Back