I can't call it 'love' that my wife shows for a guy she has had sex with over a period of time, its the fact that she wants to feel 'special and needed' from the guy instead of just a fuck, so the guy must show a lot of passion in the foreplay and my wife reciprocates in kind. Anyone looking on at them would think that they are deeply in love.
View attachment 1746629
Your wife needs to feel special and needed by men that fuck her other than her husband? Yeah if a wife fucking multiple men needs that lets think why???? Must be hard to treat that prize of yours special since 99.9% of men would toss her out like yesterdays trash.

If there is only one Black man in the equation, I'm sure over time there will be some sort of emotional attachment. I can't compare sexually with the Black Alpha male in size but outside of the bedroom they can't compare to me. I'm not expecting her to fall in love where she'll be thinking about leaving me. That won't happen.
There shouldn't be an emotional attachment by a wife she shouldnt be dating other men, that's pure and simple creating. Fucking someone is just that fucking shouldnt be talks, dating exchanging phone #s and everything else. If there is then its obvious not just about sex and the husband is a fool.

My friend screwed up and wasn't being attentative to his wife enough. She started getting most of her comfort and attention from the black stud as well as lots of good sex. He let her get away but I think he saw it coming and just let her go. She was really a nymphomanic for black cock. She was a very changed woman and noticeably a slut for BBC. She didn't try to hide what she was doing. ******* had moved out years ago so it was just them and friends who were also in this lifestyle. Other couples with cuck husbands and BBC wives.
Useless whore, no loss to anyone. And who the hell would want a woman like that? Not like the guy fucking her wants the cow when the milk is free.

Fell head over heels for my bull the first six months of our affair. Reached a point where I had to come back to reality. Can't share all we did, without developing feelings, it's just not possible!
Because it was an affair, you cheated!!! Only a fool would take you back, definitely not a man which is why you did what you did.

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.
Someone with common sense for once. Exactly its fun not a relationship.

I have had this happen twice over the period I have been active outside my marriage.........first was a Black Lover that to this day is and was the absolute BEST Lover I have ever had. He could make me cum like NO OTHER EVER, mostly because of his HUGE 11" thick as my wrist cock that I had to learn and WORK to get it all inside of me!! But there was also an emotional connection that did not happen with all the other Black Lovers I had......we seriously discussed leaving our respective spouses for each other but ultimately decided we could not destroy two families. We DID decide (since my husband was supportive) was we would have a baby together, and actually THAT evening was the evening his wife busted him for the affair and gave him an ultimatum....and we stopped seeing each other. I still think about him and wish we had been less careful and I had "accidentally" gotten pregnant by him.......

The other guy is one I work with, a white guy. We worked CLOSELY together over a period of 5 years and I admit that I got involved emotionally LONG before we ever did anything sexual. I fell in love with the idea of us working together side by side, saving the business (we did actually) and living our lives out together running a successful company and enjoying all that brought with it. When we finally crossed the line from friends and co-workers to trying to be Lovers, it started out HOT. Hubby was aware and encouraging me and we would share what had happened and he would encourage me to let MORE happen.....but it turned out to be a LOT more fun fantasizing with hubby about what WOULD happen than what actually happened. Turned out he had a pretty significant ******* and alcohol problem and he may even be gay (he has hit on EVERY female in the company but NEVER been sexual beyond some high school like groping and terrible fish kissing and then it falls FLAT) and it went nowhere, like every other female he has hit on. But the IDEA of us was POWERFUL!! LOL

its really hard not to let emotion become part of this if you spend any kind of quality alone time with Lovers.

J (CW's wife)
Having someone else's baby is the ultimate of this lifestyle!

One thing i am concerned about my gf leaving for our bull, she’s in so much pleasure when she’s with him and they can’t keep their hands off each other. So far it seems it’s definitely improved our relationship but it’s always a thought in the back of my head. I definitely couldn’t compete with him at the end of the day

Why shouldn't I fall in love with a man who gave me a good fuck? Black man, white man - this is no issue when he understands to light my fire. If there is any body who wants to know it: Yes, a black lover may fill my womb with his sperm and make me pregnant.

I think my wife was falling in love with the first black man I shared her with. I know he was obsessed with her. There was another well hung black guy that I think she was in "lust" with and wanted to keep seeing him even though I detested the arrogant SOB. She saw him a few times behind my back.

Your wife needs to feel special and needed by men that fuck her other than her husband? Yeah if a wife fucking multiple men needs that lets think why???? Must be hard to treat that prize of yours special since 99.9% of men would toss her out like yesterdays trash.
Hey extrafun ..... I truly believe MOST women would like some foreplay such as kissing, touching, having the man show some interest in her, and stuff like that, instead of a guy just getting in bed with a man's wife, spreading her legs and jumping right in between them. The foreplay makes a woman feel "special" and opens up to her reciprocating in kind. Go ahead ..... ask some women about this.

Hey extrafun ..... I truly believe MOST women would like some foreplay such as kissing, touching, having the man show some interest in her, and stuff like that, instead of a guy just getting in bed with a man's wife, spreading her legs and jumping right in between them. The foreplay makes a woman feel "special" and opens up to her reciprocating in kind. Go ahead ..... ask some women about this.
Yes, forep[lay is nice, but it is up to my BBC Master how he want to take me.

Foreplay was not the context in the original post. But nice try.

In the past, my wife has avoided emotional attachments and I generally control access to her. The Bull usually doesn't get her phone number, though there are exceptions. Boyfriend stuff is kept to a minimum. There is a new Bull in town and he plays by different rules, so we'll see.

Back