Risky but given the opportunity give thoughts about wife staying / living with black bull lover/ master for awhile. Allows her to be " emersed in BBC ". daily. Unlike vacations where she meets a black bull. Happened with susan several times. Bull kept her naked the whole time including when he had friends over and some black couples also. Susan serviced his friends and their wives too.
ohhhh my.........gasp!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! And it is not all because of the cuck fantasies of greater size or superior lovemaking. I, and probably most women, cannot see a man intimately on a regular basis without falling in love. It is not due to the sex exactly, more like how we share the sex, the intimacy, the passion. Love is not a finite resource to be rationed, gIvins more to one necessitating taking some from another. A parent does not lose any love for a firstborn when a second baby comes along. I am madly in love with my boyfriend (bull, as you call him). I also love other men I see. First couple sessions might be test drives. But if I invite you inside me more, then I love you and sense it is mutual to some degree.

YES! And it is not all because of the cuck fantasies of greater size or superior lovemaking. I, and probably most women, cannot see a man intimately on a regular basis without falling in love. It is not due to the sex exactly, more like how we share the sex, the intimacy, the passion. Love is not a finite resource to be rationed, gIvins more to one necessitating taking some from another. A parent does not lose any love for a firstborn when a second baby comes along. I am madly in love with my boyfriend (bull, as you call him). I also love other men I see. First couple sessions might be test drives. But if I invite you inside me more, then I love you and sense it is mutual to some degree.
agreed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm not too sure that my wife fell in love with our friend, but she does tell me privately, she does feel something towards him, cares about him and will struggle a little the day comes where we can no longer see him. I think he feels the same towards my wife as well. I'm totally fine with it and believe its hightens their sexual experience, his wife though, less so.
So much so, its her that dictates when we meet up and what we all get up to. We totally respect her for this, but I think she is aware of how her husband feels towards my wife, the smile on his face when she enters the room and the amazing connection they have while fucking and how excited he gets.
In a way, its sort of an elephant in the room, we are all good friends, but its the bit we all seem to not talk about or dismiss. We know its his wife that will be the one to end it for us, and we are totally ok with that. Its part of the reason the sex for them is so good, they both admit they fuck with so passion and intensity, because for them it could be the last time... they also know its because of that passion, the wife will put an end to it sooner or later.

As a bull I try to keep it at the sexual level. However that’s just my approach I try to make limited contact unless it’s to plan a session. For me I am not her boyfriend, I am not her husband, I am not here to take her on dates. On the contrary I like being a couple’s secret. I come over and for 1 to 2 hours I dominate their existence and after I leave we all go back to normal. It’s an escape into a realm that is good once in a while. However when emotions develop to me I am no longer a bull but a man she’s interested in. The dynamics change and the sex is less intense as I get off on the fact that she doesn’t love me but is overwhelmed by my sexual aura enough to fuck me in front of the guy she does love.

J eventually wants to be taken out on dates with her Lovers tho, even if they don't let on they are Lovers (in her mind). She is not always aware (when she drinks) of how open and obvious she is being that she is interested in the other guy....so she and her current Boss/Lover are VERY careful not to ******* when together at company functions unless they are staying quite distant also. In the past tho, when she was BBC active she loved going out on dates and being seen with Black Lovers...…..she just did it in surrounding towns which worked great until her Sister walked in on her!! LOL LONG story.

CW

My husband encourages me to have more relationships with more black guys instead of only one and that's a smart step cause he fears if it is only single relationship with one guy it may end with more love between me and that guy which endangers his relationship with me so now I have multiple lovers instead of only one
Long time ago when we were just tiptoeing around the swinging topic, a couple we met socially told us how best to proceed at the beginning. Just at the time when the wife takes her first lover, she must continue with trying another and then another - simply to dilute the attachment that inevitably arises during the sexual contact. We tried to do it, but slipped at one point and my dear wife fell in love. Very painful experience. But we luckily survived and then had many encounters without any trouble.

The couple's wife that I have been with for over 5 years now has a love for me and her hubby is cool with it.
Its not the same ype of love she has for him. Their love and trust level is above reproach and I would never do anything
to compromise it. She has her love space for me and she has her love space for him which I think is part of why we have been in
a relationship for so long. What did surprise me recently though is that she wants to have my baby and hubby is cool with it.

The couple's wife that I have been with for over 5 years now has a love for me and her hubby is cool with it.
Its not the same ype of love she has for him. Their love and trust level is above reproach and I would never do anything
to compromise it. She has her love space for me and she has her love space for him which I think is part of why we have been in
a relationship for so long. What did surprise me recently though is that she wants to have my baby and hubby is cool with it.
There is a place in this lifestyle where white wives do love their black bulls and where they are impregnated by their bulls. Some years ago, becoming pregnant by a black bull was a risky situation. Today , as with this white couple , it is becoming a more important part of her sexual relationship. Having a black lover , behaving and dressing like a slut and a whore ( many black friends for sex ) take the sexuality only some of the way. Giving birth to a black mans baby gives the white woman/ wife the sexual completion not otherwise experienced.

Long time ago when we were just tiptoeing around the swinging topic, a couple we met socially told us how best to proceed at the beginning. Just at the time when the wife takes her first lover, she must continue with trying another and then another - simply to dilute the attachment that inevitably arises during the sexual contact. We tried to do it, but slipped at one point and my dear wife fell in love. Very painful experience. But we luckily survived and then had many encounters without any trouble.
Perhaps painful but also "transitional " experience as you say. Love often also means submission and surrender and only in this way can she give herself totally to a black man and further enhancing the sexual experience. As you say risky business but also fufilling sexually when a bull is also a lover. Susan has had many lovers and with very strong emotional ties to these men but she has also learned where "home" is when what seems inevitable, life takes these lovers in other directions and they move away.

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
This is the reason I am single, I have kept a relationship for more than7 years, but gf's that dont last 3 years, they like flirting with other men, which excites me, and they enjoy more and more, until they realize I'm not really a man and leave me for others..

I’m often in Cali visiting a few times a year, I have ******* there. In Moreno Valley, would love to meet up next time I’m out there

My husband encourages me to have more relationships with more black guys instead of only one and that's a smart step cause he fears if it is only single relationship with one guy it may end with more love between me and that guy which endangers his relationship with me so now I have multiple lovers instead of only one

I’ve been told that once and didn’t know how to respond; what did you do

It is not uncommon for a white wife to develop a strong attachment with her black bull even to the point of having a baby from him; this is her way of showing her inner whore instincts to the whole world; and when the husband is cool with it you know that he has accepted his new role as a submissive cuckold. From this point on the bull will have total dominance over the wife while she keeps an emotional attachment to the husband.

Back