My soul my desire belongs too my beautiful Hispanic husband I'm a firm believer in that but no problem in JUST use and abuse black cock.
I fully support your views on that. Some people think it's racist and demoralizing to just use black men for sex even if your married. But let's be real. No one is looking for another spouse when they try cuckolding. It's not like anyone forces them or you to have sex either. It's just a mutually beneficial situation where nothing but a friendship should spring from it. Plus every man loves sex. Am I right or wrong?

Among all my black lovers who fucked me either as one night stand or on regular date, the only guy I fell in love with is this black guy whom I met back in the year 2008 and our relationship continued for two years. I was so crazy about him and really loved him from the deep of my heart and was thinking seriously to leave my husband for him but thanks God I didn't because that could mean the destruction of my family and *******. Any how, I still love him and compare all those black guys who fuck me to him and he was very well hung with 10" thick hard cock and strong sex stamina that he could fuck me for four hours non stop. He has divorced his first wife and now he is married again and he is happy with his new wife.

View attachment 1776349View attachment 1776350
Well, then you are so lucky to have a forgiving husband. If I would have found out you were thinking of leaving, then I would have made the choice for you. I would have filed for divorce. The reason is that I would be seccond choice now, and in my opinion a husband should always come first

Well, then you are so lucky to have a forgiving husband. If I would have found out you were thinking of leaving, then I would have made the choice for you. I would have filed for divorce. The reason is that I would be seccond choice now, and in my opinion a husband should always come first
I agree yes, hubby knows I don't need this. It fun and exciting. Voodoo as hubby calls it. Hubby give me plenty of sexual pleasures. As I said before this is his fetish thatbia get to enjoy and by the way drake coming in this weekend from Houston. Hmmmm hubby and drake all day Saturday.

I have no problem what so ever with Mrs inked having emotional attachments to her BBCs, in fact will encourage her to if she wants to make them regular as we feel it intensifies the sex, mrs inked found it hard the first time a she felt like she was betraying me but i assured her that i understood the emotions she was going through and that as long as she was ok in herself and she could handle the roller coaster ride. Our trust is total for one another and why shouldnt she be able to love 2 people also have 2 people loving her?

It happens.

A big black cock will do that to a woman.
I disagree!!!!!! It's personality and the emotions. Since this. I have had 3 lovers with big huge 10 plus beautiful cocks. Hubby knows it. One of them great guy I enjoy hanging out. He wants more and he is younger. 10 yrs younger. God I'm lucky. Lol. Anyway my hubby is my hubby. But young lover juat not a connection for me great fuck. Other lover good guy good friend but again nothing love using that cock of his but no. 3rd lover perfect cock but truly does not fuck well and does n ot last long. When I meet with him it's for those quikies. And in love sucking a big dick. I'm attracted to sucking it. But. None can hit me emotionally like hubby. Sorry guys

I disagree!!!!!! It's personality and the emotions. Since this. I have had 3 lovers with big huge 10 plus beautiful cocks. Hubby knows it. One of them great guy I enjoy hanging out. He wants more and he is younger. 10 yrs younger. God I'm lucky. Lol. Anyway my hubby is my hubby. But young lover juat not a connection for me great fuck. Other lover good guy good friend but again nothing love using that cock of his but no. 3rd lover perfect cock but truly does not fuck well and does n ot last long. When I meet with him it's for those quikies. And in love sucking a big dick. I'm attracted to sucking it. But. None can hit me emotionally like hubby. Sorry guys
To me that's a perfect cuckold marriage. You guys have got it going on. Thanks for sharing.

This morning 530 am I reached over to hug my man. Felt his cock and wow. He woke up tore of our cloths and made love. No fucking, no naughty or talking dirty. Just made love. I was all into him and like I said before my hubby takes along time to cum has a very long stamina. When we first met and played I was blown away. I met a man that can keep u p with me. Turns out I can't keep up with him. Lol very true. Anyway size my 3 lovers have 10 plus but none can do what hubby does to me. Sorry so boring guys but true. Well have to run

We were very experienced in casual meets mostly thru Craigslist and we both enjoyed that. But about a year ago my wife and I met her bf from our ads and they began seeing each other sexually. But that quickly changed and she began dumping her other bulls over time to where she only see's this one guy. They also began having sex at his place alone and going away on weekends to a cabin he owned in the mountains. This isn't just sex though that is very intense. It developed into a situation where she has feelings for him and he for her. She loves being his gf and that put my angst over the top. Attempts to talk about this with her delved into her femdom which she used to shield the conversation with success. But eventually she did talk and I was right. She's fallen for him and refuses to give him up. But she has assured me neither of them want to go beyond what they have and she loves me. She loves her freedom and knows cuck's like me are rare. I felt better about it but i'm still on guard.

Attachments

• m803.jpg
    m803.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 317
Back