Evolutionary response

Another ridiculous post. I've been perusing through this site off and on. I've come to the conclusion that these posts are nothing more then men feeding their insecurities. Any man that would openly let their wife cheat on them, obviously has some deep seeded emotional trauma that has diminished their self worth. Black men are not superior to white men or vice versa. For some reason, race seems to be the one thing that defines us still. Without skin, aren't we all the same?

You could peruse the internet to find anything you want. But the idea of someone being better than you or can please your wife more is strictly a lack of self worth and self esteem. Instead of posting on this site, go see a therapist or psychologist and figure out why you have these insecurities. Where do they stem from? I would imagine that they are deeply rooted in your upbringing. Stop feeding the beast in your mind that keeps you from being a better and stronger person.

You call it cheating, others don't see it that way. How would it be cheating if she has permission?!?

It doesn't need to involve an emotional trauma, either. For some people it really is just about hot sex.

Meramo, Even if she has permission, it is still infidelity (aka cheating). I'm sure you have a thousand ways to rationalize this however you like. Once you learn more how sex is used to mask or embody your trauma, you'll be better for it. But I suspect you will always deny that you have issues.

Meramo, Even if she has permission, it is still infidelity (aka cheating). I'm sure you have a thousand ways to rationalize this however you like. Once you learn more how sex is used to mask or embody your trauma, you'll be better for it. But I suspect you will always deny that you have issues.

:rolleyes:

So, if I may ask, what is a person like you with no issues whatsoever doing in a place like this?

Also, your whole argument falls apart once you realize that monogamy is a social construct, not something that is inherently a part of human nature.

:rolleyes:

So, if I may ask, what is a person like you with no issues whatsoever doing in a place like this?

Also, your whole argument falls apart once you realize that monogamy is a social construct, not something that is inherently a part of human nature.

Again, you can rationalize it however you like. I'm sure you're a master at that to continue ignoring your emotional trauma.

But to answer your question, you can read my previous email. I see that you are starting to attack me and not address the content of the conversation. Which is to be expected. Feel free to call me names and attempt to belittle me, which I'm sure is what you'll try next.

Again, you can rationalize it however you like. I'm sure you're a master at that to continue ignoring your emotional trauma.

But to answer your question, you can read my previous email. I see that you are starting to attack me and not address the content of the conversation. Which is to be expected. Feel free to call me names and attempt to belittle me, which I'm sure is what you'll try next.
If I'm not mistaken, you're the one who keeps attacking me saying I have an emotional trauma, being extremely insistent on it.

My only question is what on earth are you doing on a site like this. It's obviously not for you, so live and let live.

Sure, there are plenty of fucked up people on this site. There can be little doubt about that. But some people who are in open relationships and partake in swinging are simply having a good time because they do not feel jealousy, which is only a positive thing that saves many headaches. Conversely, people who shudder at the mere thought of their partner talking to someone of the opposite sex are likely to be very insecure and have plenty of issues of their own to sort out. It's not all black and white, there are grey colors in between ;)

Last edited:
... Even if she has permission, it is still infidelity (aka cheating). I'm sure you have a thousand ways to rationalize this however you like. Once you learn more how sex is used to mask or embody your trauma, you'll be better for it. But I suspect you will always deny that you have issues.

hollyG, in one of your earlier posts you mention that you and your husband attend swingers clubs in Atlanta. Do you go to these just to watch, or participate? If you have sex with anyone, other than your husband, how does that make you any different than the people here who pursue/enjoy interracial sex? My wife and I have participated in 3-some and couple swapping in our marriage ... haven't done the interracial yet, but, how would our sexual activities be any different than yours if you attend swingers clubs in Atlanta? Just curious as to where you are drawing/defining your line of infidelity? Mac :)

hollyG, in one of your earlier posts you mention that you and your husband attend swingers clubs in Atlanta. Do you go to these just to watch, or participate? If you have sex with anyone, other than your husband, how does that make you any different than the people here who pursue/enjoy interracial sex? My wife and I have participated in 3-some and couple swapping in our marriage ... haven't done the interracial yet, but, how would our sexual activities be any different than yours if you attend swingers clubs in Atlanta? Just curious as to where you are drawing/defining your line of infidelity? Mac :)
Some things need to be experienced to be understood.

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautifthinksul thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put totgether.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
I have a friend who is white she and her husband adopted 2 biraccial children when her husband is not with her everyone

follow up my computer went blank everyone thinks my friend had these 2 children with a black man whites seem to ignore her and black men hit on her.

follow up my computer went blank everyone thinks my friend had these 2 children with a black man whites seem to ignore her and black men hit on her.

If you'll look at the base of your prior post you'll see buttons for Edit-Delete; just hit the Edit button on the prior post to change or finish it as you like. You don't have to create a new post. Just food for thought! Mac ;)

I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.

yes i agree as well. grateful for the revelation that you have received and understood. now make sure you spread the word to every hot white female you meet. this is your mission and calling. on a seperate note, white women understand that sharing a black man is natural, (white sisters do it, even white mothers and daughters do it), on the other hand, black women do not understand that we as bbc black men, it is our responsibility to satisfy women. this is why white women know how to suck dick better, because you all know that is your number 1 priority when it comes to pleasing a bbc bull.

Well, actually I'm hoping to get some feedback from some of these brilliant ones desiring to breed out the white race.

I was just thinking, IF, these brilliant ones agree that black men fucking white women can/will breed out the white race, would it not be logical for us white men to start fucking the black women and breed out the black race out, too? Sort of as a reparation? ;) That way, once all the breeding out is done, the only ones on earth will be the Asians and Hispanics, and once they get together and do the same thing, then this world would be extinct of MANKIND and the process would start all over. Maybe that's what happened to the dinosaurs; they just bred each other out of existence. :smoke:

Could some of you "breeding out" people respond to this PLEASE! I anxiously wait your brilliant responses! :) Mac
Racial distinctions are the results populations being isolated from other populations. Now if finances permit you can be in most places on the planet in a day or and even the most remote areas in in a week or two. One common characteristic all travelers throughout history seem to have in common is that they tend to leave DNA behind in their travels. I think it is inevitable that in a few centuries racial distinctions will fade away. I have read several papers over the last few years concerning Mitochondrial DNA and even at this early stage of DNA mapping the vast majority of us aren't nearly as "pure" as we might think.

I got a question to the readers of this obviously intelligent thread: :rolleyes:

If black men fucking white women produce Black Babies, is it right to assume that black women fucking white men produce White Babies?

It may come as a surprise but most mixed race babies are not white or black...nor for that matter are they yellow or red...though some of the contributions seem to come from green people

Back