Dreads on white wife, go or no go.

• Yes it’s hot

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • No not hot

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
White people, hell non blacks in general, look like ******* with dreads. Their hair just isn't the right type for it. And no, wearing a certain hairstyle doesnt mean like like a certain color of dick. So, no, it's not hot(yall can RARELY pull it off), and it shows nothing of preference, just like listening to rap music and twerking doesn't mean you like black dudes...and what difference does it make if the woman is married?....

Correction: yes, I think they are hot... I have a strong preference for 'Alt chicks'... Shaved hair, tattoos, metal, etc...
But No, White chicks with dreads has NOTHING to do with sexual preference, single married or other. I've fucked librarians and Target moms who have more in common with Black men lol
Case in point, at least 1/5th of Suicide Girls have 'dreads' and they ain't seen no parts of Black dick.

Of course there isn`t a rule. Most women wearing dreads, rastas, etc. do it for fashion reasons i assume. But then, some of the ladies who have a preference for Blacks might try to advertise it by letting their style be influenced by what is often perceived as being associated with "black culture".

i know a Woman, a waitress, who always had dreads or rastas. They were looking good on her so whatever. i can remember one time she mentioned something about what types of men attracted her. Cryptically she said "men from warmer regions" and "Southern types" whatever that may mean.
She had planned a trip to some South American country that is also known to have a "reasonable high" number of Black population. She said was going there alone. Not long after she came back from her vacation she ended up with a Black boyfriend. i guess, in her case the dreads could have been a hint. ;) She was not married BTW

I personally don't think locs are for thin haired people, it doesn't loc up right and most the times it don't look good. However there is that 5% where they could pass. My 2 cents. Why the question, you wanna loc up ?

Also, you gotta have a level of discipline to maintain them. It's not a spade tattoo when you just leave it there and your good.

And you have to look at yourself objectively. Will this look good on you? Does your overall style compliment it? Are you attractive enough to pull it off? Will you come off as unkempt?

Lastly, for many blacks, dreads have a cultural significance and its tied to our identity. Even the blacks that wear it as fashion have a better understanding than you would. There are better ways to show that you're into black men without pandering with hairstyles that will come of as try hard and possibly offensive because it's based off a trend and a fetish. But at the end of the day, its your choice. I'll just say, you're probably doing more harm than good getting them. Most of us think that ******* is cringey.

Meh, if they have enough hair for it. I have a thick head of hair and if it was longer I'd possibly pull em off, ( i do prefer my hair in cornrows tho, have since i was a little girl)
Thin hair, it wouldn't hold or look healthy. I used to have a friend who did his own hair and he would explain the process. (He had an afro with twists on the side so his afro had the placement style of a mohawk) really unique

I dig that edgy look! Chicks with tattoos and body piercings and *******... shaved head, colored hair - they usually wild and the most fun! :devil:
Oh i'm a fan too. Best believe but if shes gonna shave her head, I'd prefer the rest of her hair be in a style that her hair can really support.

Back