Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

It's hard to fathom a relationship of marriage without intimate contact. I kinda realize that for some taking a fetish or passion and going to the extreme has its appeal and may full what may be missing in their life. Being married puts the relationship on a different plain that is unlike friendship with benefits or having a lover. My wife has tried to explain to me that cuckolding is like having two different cars. One is a dependable, comfortable, trustworthy, grocery-getter that she absolutely loves to drive. The other is a muscle car that is great to look at and fun to drive, but it requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep. At times the muscle car is worth the effort to maintain to get your rocks off but if given a choice which she would choose the grocery-getter every time. If I was denied intimate contact with my wife because she decided to be exclusive to a lover then I would end our relationship. This lifestyle is a way of enhancing the connection between a husband and wife. Yes, it's not for everyone and I think that a majority of couples or people who fantasize about cuckolding their relationship would not survive the experience. I will admit that the most intense lovemaking my wife and I have has been shortly after she was with a lover.
I can totally relate to your post, but I was very fortunate that although my Wife saw a lot of men outside of our marriage , She always had the ability to separate fun sex to a commited marriage.
I also agree with your statement that the most intense lovemaking was after She had been with a lover 😜😜😜

Husband and I still have sex, bonus is I practice new things I learn off being with different men on him. He loves it.
Oh!!! Yes My Wife was always like this, She would always be so so honest,when talking to me during our sex, She would say what Her lover/lovers had done or got Her to do that She did not like,and also what She liked.
I must say there was not much She didn’t like though.😜

I have had many men black and white, due to Hubby and myself getting into the swinging lifestyle when in our late 20,s early 30,s.
The I discovered really well hung black guys about 48 years old, I loved it.
carried on with BBC only until about 62 years old.
I always made sure Hubby also had sex with me, we loved the talk etc, about what I had done, on a Friday/Saturday sometimes even Sunday.
It always turned Him on,so much,!!!.
But after my Boyfriend moved away, I found myself devoting all my energies ,in making my Husband happy, and finished in the lifestyle.
However it was a wild ride when active.😁👌🥰
What a wonderful life ❤

Als sein Weib kann ich nur eins sagen;Wie soll er mich damit ficken????Ich spüre ihn kaum wenn er mich vorbesamen darf.Er schiebt ihn rein,spritzt ab,dass wars!!Dauert alles noch keine Minute.Und Ficken ist anders!!
Zum Ficken hab ich andere MÄNNER,mein Männlein ist zum lecken da u.wenn einer mal Anal will!!

Attachments

• K800_1977249-FD884E1BA3399BE72849AD4A7A5F56DF_300_sq.jpg
    K800_1977249-FD884E1BA3399BE72849AD4A7A5F56DF_300_sq.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8
I think most comments on here are BS . Why wouldn't a wife fuck a husband anymore ? Especially if your a good size yourself anyway and you fuck good ? What's the bull gonna give her that you don't? Not all bulls have massive cocks there like every other race some are hung some aren't some are average . Could never imagine my wife saying she wouldn't want to fuck me anymore I'd kick her out the door if she did lmao

I have had many men black and white, due to Hubby and myself getting into the swinging lifestyle when in our late 20,s early 30,s.
The I discovered really well hung black guys about 48 years old, I loved it.
carried on with BBC only until about 62 years old.
I always made sure Hubby also had sex with me, we loved the talk etc, about what I had done, on a Friday/Saturday sometimes even Sunday.
It always turned Him on,so much,!!!.
But after my Boyfriend moved away, I found myself devoting all my energies ,in making my Husband happy, and finished in the lifestyle.
However it was a wild ride when active.😁👌🥰
I am never fucking My husband again it's been since April

I am cut off now because of menopause taking her out of the lifestyle,she no longer is interested in sex with anyone, but when she was active, I always fucked her especially after she played! If I can't have the pussy she is sharing with others, then I really wouldn't need a wife would I? I know that the chastity/pussy free/black only thing is some peoples kink,and I am not putting it down, but it is not for me! If I can't fuck my own wife then no one else is! And unfortunately that's exactly how it turned out.

Last edited:
Back