Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

Thanks for comments, the couple i was involve with told me the same thing. My job is to add excitement not take away any ones spouse. Its about living out fantasy or pleasuring the wife to the fullest not breaking apart marriages.
Another great reply. A lot of boyfriends with benefits suddenly realize that they are there for more than sex. They are filling an interest that the lady / couple may have. They also realize that this couple may fill some interests he has.

for example one of the boy friends (who is married) is really into shuffle dancing (Google it) and trick skipping. His wife is a great lady with a passion for cooking Which is an interest of mine. So I set him up about 1/2 the time with a lady that loves to shuffle dance the other half the time with a female gym rat who now uses trick skipping as part of her work out.

In exchange I spend time with his wife in my kitchen.

Recently showed her to make rolled lasonia in a cast iron fry pan. Other recipes I have shared is Cowboy Beans and vegetarian Laconia.

Power & Control...ultimate aphrodisiac for many women and denying hubby access to her body while, controlling his orgasms is the apex of 24/7 sexual stimulant.

The perfect wife! Enjoying your marriage and your play! That makes for a long happy marriage in the lifestyle!

I still have sex with my husband and still love it. It's just different with him. Sure, half the time I'm pegging him, but we still love it. (or at least he says he does).

I do believe in wifely duties. I have my fun for sure with other men and women. So, I'm his when he wants it.

The only exception is when he's in his cage (like right now). It's only been 5 days so far this time. I told him "weeks" but I don't know how long I want it to last. It could be 2 weeks or 20. Over the years, I think the longest it's been is 10 weeks, I think.
So fucking sexy, he’s very lucky goddess

My wife locked me on chastity on July 1st and told me of I was good it would come off same day. Seven months later and it's never once come off and I haven't cum the whole time. She finally told me she was never taking it off, you don't need it anymore. I have all the bbc I need, why should I let you fuck me with that tiny thing? She said now help me get dressed up to get some hard hot,rough pounding by my boyfriend.. a week later she through both keys in the ocean and told me that I will never cum or have a boner. I actually started crying and she laughed at me. Now I'm used to it. I'll lay down next to her as he's fucking her and we'll hold hands and she will start with how much bigger he is and she holds my cage and tells me every day that is the most contact for your dick for the rest of your life. I love her so much, I still spend 2 or more hours going down on her still. Takes alot of time to cleanup after my wife.

I have had many men black and white, due to Hubby and myself getting into the swinging lifestyle when in our late 20,s early 30,s.
The I discovered really well hung black guys about 48 years old, I loved it.
carried on with BBC only until about 62 years old.
I always made sure Hubby also had sex with me, we loved the talk etc, about what I had done, on a Friday/Saturday sometimes even Sunday.
It always turned Him on,so much,!!!.
But after my Boyfriend moved away, I found myself devoting all my energies ,in making my Husband happy, and finished in the lifestyle.
However it was a wild ride when active.😁👌🥰
Wonderful... we go through phases where we want her to have a boy friend, and other times we don't really care .. makes it hotter when it happens.. Alos, wife only does this for me .. she enjoys it greatly, but if I said lets not bother, she would be happy too

I can totally relate to your post, but I was very fortunate that although my Wife saw a lot of men outside of our marriage , She always had the ability to separate fun sex to a commited marriage.
I also agree with your statement that the most intense lovemaking was after She had been with a lover 😜😜😜
So true.. nothing better for either of us is the moment I slide my cock back into my wife after her lover has slipped out.. the first time in front of her lover, he had made he cum several times .. then watched as she can immediately before I had finished my first stroke .. at that point he began to understand a little more about what was going on. .

Back