Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

As much as my (self caged ) bisexual hubby wants, when ever and where ever he and I désire even in front of our bisexual bulls as they fuck both of us,even if I don't feel him at all anymore and I even don't feel his actual silicone cage ( I am a real Size Queen). There fore he is using huge srap on dildos over his cage and it happens often that he fucks me better than our bulls as he knows my body so good ans his pleasures are to see and feel me having multiple cervical orgasms. I give him blowjobs when I or he wants to. Our sexual dynamic, our happiness and especially our love become always stronger due to the fact that we considère each other equals and are ALWAYS being fucked together by our bisexual bulls

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-wMDCw5nohh (1).jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-wMDCw5nohh (1).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 121
My bull forbids my husband from fucking me. He says my pussy belongs to him and his friends wherever and whenever he demands. My husband and I are both okay with our roles.
@Angie gallo this is perfect. You are both clearly enjoying your roles and I hope your Bull and his friends maximise on this. Is he open about you being His slut???? Do friends know of your lifestyle??

I can't imagine not having sex with my husband. Our sex has been better than ever the past year and a half since I have taken a lover. I don't understand how you can really love your husband if you have purposely cut him off for another man??? That is crazy! Why stay in the marriage?
Exactly what I'm trying to figure out, I mean your married to him then somewhere along the line you got a lover , so why deny hubby when he is ok with you and the lover .
I mean it goes both ways give n take .
This is exactly why a lot of men don't let wives get a lover , cause they get cut out of sex .
So do him right either by filing the paperwork and divorce so he can get on with his life and find a woman who will love him and you can go be with your lover .
I think it's cause wifey doesn't want to loose out on a good life with first hubby that they don't divorce them and keep poor hubby miserable.

Back