Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

my wife and i went through long periods (up to a year) where we didnt have sex with each other because as we agreed our thoughts were we felt lucky we had found one regular lover and some now and then lovers that deserved her pussy and had superior cocks and fulfilled her sexual needs and desires so much better than she got from me and she only wanted and thought about having sex with them not me for the moment and by including me in helping them and participating my needs should also now be met that way since I had given that job up to someone else and was now transitioning my source of pleasure and job as a supporter and that was what I wanted to enjoy and get from this lifestyle. So we would only have quick infrequent sex afterwards or she would suck me off or give me a hand job while talking about her lovers the entire time , us seeing it more as a job or duty or inconvenient need with the abcense of a bull being around and her or I really needing some relief and physical bonding time that took the place of us having sex with each other, instead helping each other get by until the bull came around again but also making sure to keep some physical contact between us just now it had changed as to the type and reasoning.

She also said her pussy was for her bull only and having sex with me would make her feel like she was cheating on her lover if I came inside her and her pussy now fit his cocks size and mine cock wasn't big enough to fit well inside her pussy any longer since her lovers larger cock has stretched it to fit his.
damn she probably creams on his bbc like crazy and she told you to your face her pussy is too stretched. hahaha.. i bet she was dying laughing inside lol

I have been caged,denied and trained since before we were married..... it is exactly what i'd dreamed about for years. i consider i'm really lucky to have been found by a gorgeous woman who wanted what i could offer her. Just a contemptuious look from her still makes me dribble sissy slime in my cage. I'm not allowed to stare at her when she is dressed or undressed for her lovers, what she allows me is pics of her to look at when she is either out with or being taken care of at home by her lovers and friends. xx

I have been caged,denied and trained since before we were married..... it is exactly what i'd dreamed about for years. i consider i'm really lucky to have been found by a gorgeous woman who wanted what i could offer her. Just a contemptuious look from her still makes me dribble sissy slime in my cage. I'm not allowed to stare at her when she is dressed or undressed for her lovers, what she allows me is pics of her to look at when she is either out with or being taken care of at home by her lovers and friends. xx
Sure :rolleyes:

For most, with the passage of time your sex life will decline. Facts. Like it or not. You will have to try and spice things up. Give your wives up to outside virile and enthusiastic men or you will both privately suffer the consequences!

Top Ten Sexless Marriage Statistics for 2022:

• Gen X and millennials have the least amount of sex.
  • After four years of marriage, only 48% of married women want regular sex.
  • Sexless marriage statistics report that 12% of midlife women and 7% of women 65 and older report low libido.
  • Experts define sexless marriages as the couple having sex less than ten times per year.
  • Roughly 61% of people believe intimacy is essential in a marriage, according to sexless relationship stats.
  • On average, married Americans have sex 51 times per year.
  • Sexless marriage facts show a sharp decline in the amount of sex people have during their first year of marriage.
  • Couples in sexless marriages consider divorce more often than couples who have regular sex.
  • Sexless marriage statistics reveal that the reason you aren’t having sex is very important.
  • There are three common causes of a sexless marriage.
Full story:

When your white tiny dick hubby is a dork,her only solution was to find a hung black gentleman to take off her mom jeans and stretch her holes out good,sending home to the dork leaking black seed from every oraface!

Attachments

• 9679929302.jpg
    9679929302.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 3C3CD920-348F-4C52-98F4-77CFE85AA275.jpeg
    3C3CD920-348F-4C52-98F4-77CFE85AA275.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 55
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 253.jpg
    253.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 14169310.jpg
    14169310.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1638475220613.png
    1638475220613.png
    448.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 1656861353141.png
    1656861353141.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • tumblr_n28o8w2SA41smcxa6o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n28o8w2SA41smcxa6o1_1280.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 61
  • FSzN9mmWUAA2Uxw.jpg
    FSzN9mmWUAA2Uxw.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Here is your post:
"Well, if your penis provides her with no pleasure, it's a mystery to me why she would have ever married you in the first place. If her preference is for 9" black cocks, I don't see why she would ever have chosen you as her partner. Seems like the obvious move would be for her to dump you and move in with her "friend"."

Your answer to him was mean and cruel. You showed no empathy and you may have caused him even greater emotional distress by basically telling him that he is useless. So that is why I ended my post the way I did. I'm glad my post jolted you to respond because that was my intent. I dislike bullies who kick a man when he is down. I am not going to offer you any apologies but I will accept one from you because you do seem to be an otherwise decent person, just not this time.
Stating the obvious is neither mean nor cruel. And no, I wasn't jolted.

Thanks for comments, the couple i was involve with told me the same thing. My job is to add excitement not take away any ones spouse. Its about living out fantasy or pleasuring the wife to the fullest not breaking apart marriages.
❤️❤️❤️❤️. As I’m reading these replies I am enjoying the real couples speaking up. For us the black man is like a sex toy for her to play with. “She’s gonna enjoy the hell outta you and you are a lucky man to get the chance to give her that pleasure”
She’s my wife and I’m letting you enjoy
Shiddd I'm coming on 30 and still would fuck my wife multiple times per day or even if the opportunity were there all day days on
Cool

❤️❤️❤️❤️. As I’m reading these replies I am enjoying the real couples speaking up. For us the black man is like a sex toy for her to play with. “She’s gonna enjoy the hell outta you and you are a lucky man to get the chance to give her that pleasure”
She’s my wife and I’m letting you enjoy

Cool
I am Word.

Back