Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

I let hubby fuck me, it keeps him under control, only a couple of times a year. Keeps him more attentive as he’s got the hope of fucking me. 👉👌💦
No. But the odd time. I will get my bull over and be quiet. Wak up to our bedroom. Stand and watch me. I have eating my pussy. The. Say to him. Cmon show me you’re a man. Take ur wife back from the black man. Fuck me like a black man. Show your wife. He tries his hardest as I telling him harder deeper. Ti he’s dripping in sweat. I am just lying there I am being a total bitch to him. He knows he is not allowed to cum in me. That’s for the black men. But he is so excited thst he does which is my planning. I stil abs say toy cane inside me. I shove him and the ball in now naked ci k hard.I say cine baby show him a black alpha fucks his wide. And I want that Dom Ja t string superior black speed to fill me and to destroy the weaker inferior whird speem. Destroy everyonrbsbh and he fucks me like a wild beast. I fucking love how primal and animalistic. And I promise my hubby is jeri g off non stil he’s so aroused. It’s perfect setup. We all get total satisfaction.

I let hubby fuck me, it keeps him under control, only a couple of times a year. Keeps him more attentive as he’s got the hope of fucking me. 👉👌💦
Lol since my girl started fucking other guys we really have sex but we fool around way more...I am gay tho so it's perfect for both of us....Lol I'm so gay but so in love with my gf, life is strange.

Lol I never fuck my girl it's a rare occasion since she started fucking other guys...I was and continue to be so in love with my.GF but I also came to conclusion I'm gay but I met the one woman who I am sexually and romantically attracted to. I'm also a slutty ass bottom bitch and don't like the dom role. Me and my girl fool around a ton more now I eat her out and finger her and finger her but and she fucks me.like I'm her slut bc I totally am!

Thanks for comments, the couple i was involve with told me the same thing. My job is to add excitement not take away any ones spouse. Its about living out fantasy or pleasuring the wife to the fullest not breaking apart marriages.
This is the right bull’s attitude to the cuckold couple. Not to destroy but to spice up 👍

I enjoy letting my husband fuck me after he cleans my pussy of my bull's cum. I like to ask him," Is it in? Am I too loose?" If that hasn't made him cum, I say, " I can hardly feel you. See what a real man does to my pussy." If I have been filled with multiples loads of cum, I will have him fuck me before I make him cleanI teel him all of the above plus, "Feel how much a real man cums."It is all part of his humiliation..

Seems a lot different depending on whether the dude is a genuine cuck or just has an open relationship with his hotwife.. like me. Wifey enjoys fucking me and she does it a lot...but like an ideal wife, she just wants MOOORE and of course she likes it black, so it's my job to facilitate her needs. To be fair she facilitates extra pussy for me and sometimes gets some g-on-g from my student girls, so we have a fair and reciprocal connection.

I love it when wifey gets absolutely sex-crazed and when she loses it she can fuck everything that moves, all of it, and she'll come back for more. I know some ladies here are sex demons but Ella is in another world... at her peak she has taken four horny bbc in the same evening and left them all limp and used...then she came back and stuffed herself with her toy...

Affirmative, she isn't fucking the BULL 24/7 but, she is sexually "DOMINATING *& CONTROLLING" her cuck 24/7 and denial of penetrative sex is a reminder of who is in charge and for many enhances the sexual cerebral fore-play between the couple. 20-years in the Lifestyle as a BULL and I observed some ladies who get wetter than a Lousiana bayou by keeping their hubby caged while, she makes him beg to fuck her with a complete DENIAL. Some of the hubbys I swear their dicks were about to explode out of their cage because they got so turned on by being DENIED any candy from wifey. Although one hubby always begged to be her "CHAIR"...yeah, she would sit on his face and service with his tongue to wifey's pussy and ass.
when i introduce my wife to her black lover it was a weekend long fucking they had with her by the end of that weekend i was given a choice to stay or leave before i answered her she gave me two things 1 was a chastity cage 2 was a collar and leash she made sure that i understood my new role if i stayed the only sex i had with her after that weekend was eating her pussy when ever she told me too or being anally fucked by her her with her strap on or her lovers fucking me i learned to cum from being anally fucked after about 8 years of this and her being pregnant again by her lover was tie to leave never really understood my i stayed so long but i did but i knew we had no real love for each other and maybe i was hoping for a different out come

when i introduce my wife to her black lover it was a weekend long fucking they had with her by the end of that weekend i was given a choice to stay or leave before i answered her she gave me two things 1 was a chastity cage 2 was a collar and leash she made sure that i understood my new role if i stayed the only sex i had with her after that weekend was eating her pussy when ever she told me too or being anally fucked by her her with her strap on or her lovers fucking me i learned to cum from being anally fucked after about 8 years of this and her being pregnant again by her lover was tie to leave never really understood my i stayed so long but i did but i knew we had no real love for each other and maybe i was hoping for a different out come
Move on to better opportunities where all parties are respected.

Back