Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

Always interesting to see the different ways the lifestyle can lead. It looks like half the responses say “yes! We have more sex than we did before!” And the other half is “he’s caged and rarely gets out.” Seems that either way, you’ll see a significant change.

for me, the lifestyle with my ex started as a temporary commitment during locktober. We were both switches, so the thought of committing to one role permanently wasn’t on the table, but a month worth of being “in” the role was doable. By the time November rolled around, neither of us wanted to switch. I had only gotten sex from her in the form of pegging, and she had multiple visits from her bull in that first month. That next month, she had 3 new bulls, and I was then allowed to bottom for the bi one.

after two months, we switched back, but it wasn’t long before we went back to cuckolding. So I am definitely in the category of the BF that saw much less pussy. I won’t say less sex, because she definitely pegged me as many times as she wanted….

I have had many men black and white, due to Hubby and myself getting into the swinging lifestyle when in our late 20,s early 30,s.
The I discovered really well hung black guys about 48 years old, I loved it.
carried on with BBC only until about 62 years old.
I always made sure Hubby also had sex with me, we loved the talk etc, about what I had done, on a Friday/Saturday sometimes even Sunday.
It always turned Him on,so much,!!!.
But after my Boyfriend moved away, I found myself devoting all my energies ,in making my Husband happy, and finished in the lifestyle.
However it was a wild ride when active.😁👌🥰

I have had many men black and white, due to Hubby and myself getting into the swinging lifestyle when in our late 20,s early 30,s.
The I discovered really well hung black guys about 48 years old, I loved it.
carried on with BBC only until about 62 years old.
I always made sure Hubby also had sex with me, we loved the talk etc, about what I had done, on a Friday/Saturday sometimes even Sunday.
It always turned Him on,so much,!!!.
But after my Boyfriend moved away, I found myself devoting all my energies ,in making my Husband happy, and finished in the lifestyle.
However it was a wild ride when active.😁👌🥰
You are a beautiful thoughtful lady

Back