Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

I still have sex with my husband and still love it. It's just different with him. Sure, half the time I'm pegging him, but we still love it. (or at least he says he does).

I do believe in wifely duties. I have my fun for sure with other men and women. So, I'm his when he wants it.

The only exception is when he's in his cage (like right now). It's only been 5 days so far this time. I told him "weeks" but I don't know how long I want it to last. It could be 2 weeks or 20. Over the years, I think the longest it's been is 10 weeks, I think.
Prior to pegging did hubby request being sexually dominated by you....suspect he enjoys being a sub....

Prior to pegging did hubby request being sexually dominated by you....suspect he enjoys being a sub....
No, pegging actually started with his prev gf. Somehow it got brought up and we got a strapon after he said he'd like to do it. It's not a dom thing with us. It's just different sex. It's hard to explain, I guess.

The first time I put that on to penetrate him, I could not stop giggling seeing a cock on me. Pegging turned out to be really fun for us. He is LOUD when I get it at the right position and angle. I have a well-placed vibe bullet for my fun too. There are even times where he cums and I'm not quite there yet. He as to just "go with it" until I cum.

No, pegging actually started with his prev gf. Somehow it got brought up and we got a strapon after he said he'd like to do it. It's not a dom thing with us. It's just different sex. It's hard to explain, I guess.

The first time I put that on to penetrate him, I could not stop giggling seeing a cock on me. Pegging turned out to be really fun for us. He is LOUD when I get it at the right position and angle. I have a well-placed vibe bullet for my fun too. There are even times where he cums and I'm not quite there yet. He as to just "go with it" until I cum.
Understood....unique pleasure for him and you to some degree.

We fuck more and better now than we did before we started this, we now have even more fantasies, memories and shared moments that gets us going. This is an added spice to our sexlife, not a replacement.
Nailed it. Yes, yes, and yes. Time with my BBC Bulls is foreplay, not a replacement. You couldn't have written this any better!

Yes!!

I still have sex with my husband and still love it. It's just different with him. Sure, half the time I'm pegging him, but we still love it. (or at least he says he does).

I do believe in wifely duties. I have my fun for sure with other men and women. So, I'm his when he wants it.

The only exception is when he's in his cage (like right now). It's only been 5 days so far this time. I told him "weeks" but I don't know how long I want it to last. It could be 2 weeks or 20. Over the years, I think the longest it's been is 10 weeks, I think.
You sum it up best when you say that he can have you when he wants. I think most wives in the lifestyle feel the same way. My wife also tells me I can have her anytime I want as well. However, when she cages me I know that is her time and I dare not ask. For us well mainly for me, a caged penis is a control device that I want her to use. I believe like you she has had some of the most intense sexual experiences of her life when she is with another man. She has told me that not having to worry or concern herself with my orgasm she is much more relaxed and can focus on her pleasure more. This is why I insist on a cage and only allow her to take it off after she has been with a lover and only when she is ready. Which a few times I have waited up to 5 or 6 days.

You sum it up best when you say that he can have you when he wants. I think most wives in the lifestyle feel the same way. My wife also tells me I can have her anytime I want as well. However, when she cages me I know that is her time and I dare not ask. For us well mainly for me, a caged penis is a control device that I want her to use. I believe like you she has had some of the most intense sexual experiences of her life when she is with another man. She has told me that not having to worry or concern herself with my orgasm she is much more relaxed and can focus on her pleasure more. This is why I insist on a cage and only allow her to take it off after she has been with a lover and only when she is ready. Which a few times I have waited up to 5 or 6 days.
🙏

My wife still lets me fuck her. Not so often as her bull does, but she still lets me do it with her. Once per month or less.
She does it for my pleasure, not hers, as she doesn't feel a lot from my tiny cock, because her pussy is now permanently stretched by her bull's huge cock,

That is what we do as well, the looser my pussy is the better it is for him he say, he loves it.
After real bbc he cums so fast its almost crazy, lol.
Same for us, getting stretched out is the best, he can just jab anywhere around my hole and it goes right in I’m so loose. He’s able to hit my g spot when I’m that open, makes me cum so hard. It feels really good missionary position and he long strokes so I can see it then pushes so far in it makes his cock flip out of my hole and grinds against my clit, I quiver when that happens.

تخيير الزوج عندما نتحدث عن شخص آخر أو نشاهدني مع رجل آخر يجعل الزوج مثيرًا للشهوة ،
فهذا جزء من رضى الزوج. ومن الأنانية منع الزوج من الاستمتاع بها
لهذا السبب بالتأكيد نعم.

Last edited:
I feel very fortunate that my husband is still around though impotent and unable to perform due to surgical procedures. For more then a decade now I haven't had to suffer through his pitiful attempts at what he considered intercourse but was actually an unfulfilling interpretation of sex. I want to thank all the Black Men whose generous and self-sacrificing gave me the satisfaction I wanted, needed and desired.

It's hard to fathom a relationship of marriage without intimate contact. I kinda realize that for some taking a fetish or passion and going to the extreme has its appeal and may full what may be missing in their life. Being married puts the relationship on a different plain that is unlike friendship with benefits or having a lover. My wife has tried to explain to me that cuckolding is like having two different cars. One is a dependable, comfortable, trustworthy, grocery-getter that she absolutely loves to drive. The other is a muscle car that is great to look at and fun to drive, but it requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep. At times the muscle car is worth the effort to maintain to get your rocks off but if given a choice which she would choose the grocery-getter every time. If I was denied intimate contact with my wife because she decided to be exclusive to a lover then I would end our relationship. This lifestyle is a way of enhancing the connection between a husband and wife. Yes, it's not for everyone and I think that a majority of couples or people who fantasize about cuckolding their relationship would not survive the experience. I will admit that the most intense lovemaking my wife and I have has been shortly after she was with a lover.
Lol. Love her analogy..

Back