Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

We both enjoy sex, we have been in lifestyle for over 21 years and it just adds to a good sex life. We have been fucking each others brains out for almost 40 years. Started back in high school and still going. We always make time for each other.
To bad many couples today lack committment and willingness to work to maintain your level of success....

As he should. Reclaiming my wife after she had been with Derick allows me to strengthen a connection with her that he will never have. My wife tells me she likes fucking Derick but loves how I make love to her afterwards.
Excellent....Raw & Carnal physical play with the Bull while, emotional and intimate sex with Husband; yet, you have individuals who CHEAT....SMDH

Usually after being with my bull. He loves the feel of my stretched out pussy freshly fill with hot cum. He tells me he fantasizes about being bred and caring my lover's baby !
Well we saw the video of your push completely overfilled with cum.... no wonder he loves it

It's hard to fathom a relationship of marriage without intimate contact. I kinda realize that for some taking a fetish or passion and going to the extreme has its appeal and may full what may be missing in their life. Being married puts the relationship on a different plain that is unlike friendship with benefits or having a lover. My wife has tried to explain to me that cuckolding is like having two different cars. One is a dependable, comfortable, trustworthy, grocery-getter that she absolutely loves to drive. The other is a muscle car that is great to look at and fun to drive, but it requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep. At times the muscle car is worth the effort to maintain to get your rocks off but if given a choice which she would choose the grocery-getter every time. If I was denied intimate contact with my wife because she decided to be exclusive to a lover then I would end our relationship. This lifestyle is a way of enhancing the connection between a husband and wife. Yes, it's not for everyone and I think that a majority of couples or people who fantasize about cuckolding their relationship would not survive the experience. I will admit that the most intense lovemaking my wife and I have has been shortly after she was with a lover.

It's hard to fathom a relationship of marriage without intimate contact. I kinda realize that for some taking a fetish or passion and going to the extreme has its appeal and may full what may be missing in their life. Being married puts the relationship on a different plain that is unlike friendship with benefits or having a lover. My wife has tried to explain to me that cuckolding is like having two different cars. One is a dependable, comfortable, trustworthy, grocery-getter that she absolutely loves to drive. The other is a muscle car that is great to look at and fun to drive, but it requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep. At times the muscle car is worth the effort to maintain to get your rocks off but if given a choice which she would choose the grocery-getter every time. If I was denied intimate contact with my wife because she decided to be exclusive to a lover then I would end our relationship. This lifestyle is a way of enhancing the connection between a husband and wife. Yes, it's not for everyone and I think that a majority of couples or people who fantasize about cuckolding their relationship would not survive the experience. I will admit that the most intense lovemaking my wife and I have has been shortly after she was with a lover.
Affirmative....couples secure in the marriage are successfull in the Lifestyle; otherwise, insecurities will lead to separation and "divorce".

I still have sex with my husband and still love it. It's just different with him. Sure, half the time I'm pegging him, but we still love it. (or at least he says he does).

I do believe in wifely duties. I have my fun for sure with other men and women. So, I'm his when he wants it.

The only exception is when he's in his cage (like right now). It's only been 5 days so far this time. I told him "weeks" but I don't know how long I want it to last. It could be 2 weeks or 20. Over the years, I think the longest it's been is 10 weeks, I think.

Back