Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

For the first seven years,we had mmf threesomes mostly with my friends,but when she started wanting to play with others,mostly BBC, I started seeing older women. Her relationships were more short term,with more people,where mine were longer lasting,many years,with a few regulars. I reverse cuckolded her,and she didn't like it much. We still had relations until she lost interest in sex all together.

Please elaborate on this dynamic..3-years doesn't he deserve a little bit of fun
Unfortunately the reality of our penis is that they require erections to keep getting erections. The lack of erections will lead to atrophy and scar tissue that will inhibit erections. I don't understand a man wanting this, nor a woman for wanting this for someone she loves. Chastity has long term consequences.

We fuck more and better now than we did before we started this, we now have even more fantasies, memories and shared moments that gets us going. This is an added spice to our sexlife, not a replacement.
The perfect scenario . Just adds to the passion of the original relationship knowing the woman is getting used to her maximum potential and the husband just wants to see her as excited as possible

Well. Sometimes there is more to life than sex. He’s a really good man. We have a great life and lifestyle, and I don’t think sex is enough reason to blow it all apart. If i had it to over again, I might make a different choice. But I’m happy enough 🤷‍♀️
I can see that I suppose. But does he know this and not care? It seems pretty self serving and deceptive if not. If you love him, wouldnt you want him to be with someone who finds him attractive and wants to fuck him? Yes, there is more to life than sex, but it's everything and nothing in a relationship at the very same time. But of course, you may have a contractual kind of thing going on, and thats fine. So I suppose if you found out he was fucking someone on the side it wouldn't bother you either, since there is more to marriage than sex.

I can see that I suppose. But does he know this and not care? It seems pretty self serving and deceptive if not. If you love him, wouldnt you want him to be with someone who finds him attractive and wants to fuck him? Yes, there is more to life than sex, but it's everything and nothing in a relationship at the very same time. But of course, you may have a contractual kind of thing going on, and thats fine. So I suppose if you found out he was fucking someone on the side it wouldn't bother you either, since there is more to marriage than sex.
Oddly enough, if he found a side piece that gave him what he needed I would be good with it.

Oddly enough, if he found a side piece that gave him what he needed I would be good with it.
Thats good to hear. What I dont really understand about a good chunk of this lifestyle is why then, if neither is happy other than the other relationship stuff, then why be together? Convenience? Socially? What, really, is the point of building a life together if neither has any real feelings for the other? Just curious...

Thats good to hear. What I dont really understand about a good chunk of this lifestyle is why then, if neither is happy other than the other relationship stuff, then why be together? Convenience? Socially? What, really, is the point of building a life together if neither has any real feelings for the other? Just curious...
We have been together a long time. Things change over the years. There are cycles in relationships. That sex isn’t a big part of now doesn’t mean it never was or never could be again. Oh. And he once joked that he’d hit me for alimony. We are in Ca. Screw that.

Back