Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

Affirmative, she isn't fucking the BULL 24/7 but, she is sexually "DOMINATING *& CONTROLLING" her cuck 24/7 and denial of penetrative sex is a reminder of who is in charge and for many enhances the sexual cerebral fore-play between the couple. 20-years in the Lifestyle as a BULL and I observed some ladies who get wetter than a Lousiana bayou by keeping their hubby caged while, she makes him beg to fuck her with a complete DENIAL. Some of the hubbys I swear their dicks were about to explode out of their cage because they got so turned on by being DENIED any candy from wifey. Although one hubby always begged to be her "CHAIR"...yeah, she would sit on his face and service with his tongue to wifey's pussy and ass. Yeah, the denial for some is the real 'sex'

Affirmative, she isn't fucking the BULL 24/7 but, she is sexually "DOMINATING *& CONTROLLING" her cuck 24/7 and denial of penetrative sex is a reminder of who is in charge and for many enhances the sexual cerebral fore-play between the couple. 20-years in the Lifestyle as a BULL and I observed some ladies who get wetter than a Lousiana bayou by keeping their hubby caged while, she makes him beg to fuck her with a complete DENIAL. Some of the hubbys I swear their dicks were about to explode out of their cage because they got so turned on by being DENIED any candy from wifey. Although one hubby always begged to be her "CHAIR"...yeah, she would sit on his face and service with his tongue to wifey's pussy and ass.
Who wants to explode out of a cage when you can explode into a warm wet pussy. Exploding out of the cage is the only alternative to the cuck when he really wants out of the cage and into his wife.

my Wife doesn't let me have interocurse with Her, since the day before to our marriage on October 27th 2002. i'm allowed to clean Her anus once or twice a week. And to clean up the semen from Her vagina, once or twice a year, but without touching her vagina with my lips or fingers.

I think if it comes to the point of not being worth doing anything with your husband then why are you married? Just my opinion though. Yes my husband and I still fuck.
In my case i love her with all my heart, and i will do anything to be near her. For Her, She always enjoyed and still enjoying being fucked but almost every BLACK MEN who wants to fuck her but me. No matter age, no matter body.

In my case i love her with all my heart, and i will do anything to be near her. For Her, She always enjoyed and still enjoying being fucked but almost every BLACK MEN who wants to fuck her but me. No matter age, no matter body.
Curiosity....How many Blackmen does she fuck because last I recall Argentina's Black population is barely 1% unless the gents are from BRasil....

Curiosity....How many Blackmen does she fuck because last I recall Argentina's Black population is barely 1% unless the gents are from BRasil....
In Argentina, are black people, "negros", "gronchos", or "negrada", all who are not "white". Most of them are not 100% descenders from african ancestors, but "mestizos". Statistics is not the best way to understand Argentine etnicity.

Since you got a bull is the hubby even worth walking now or is it just a waste of time. Can you even feel his little dick in you now?
My husband still fucks me, but it's usually only after we play around with our black dildos. He says it feels so wet and open for him after. He always cums so quickly after I let him go in my sloppy pussy. :p

Hubby cannot maintain an erection so sex became frustrating and unrewarding. Keeping hubby caged has kept the mental pressure off his performance and we now have much more fun with his tongue and strap on xx
I was going to give you a thumbs down because no husband should be denied sex with his wife, but you do let him fuck you with a strap-on so at least he's getting to do that. I also hope you allow him to ejaculate. A man needs that to ensure a healthy prostate.

Me and Michael are similar. We don't have sex really but that was just the way our lifestyle evolved. We wanted to try this lifestyle and wanted to try it like we do now. We have sex very often, he just wares the strapon over his cage. So he gets sexual pleasure and he will often cry precome but keeping him caged and denied orgasm makes him incredibly horny. He gets ruined orgasms twice a month, maybe more or less, depends if he's Ben a good boy. I let him push his dick inside me occasionally, just the first 1.5 inches but when he is in the cage. And I also allow him a full orgasm on occasion where he can jerk off to me using a toy. That is hot for me because of how much he really wants to fuck me.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Does he want the ruined orgasms or is it you who wants to ruin his orgasm? If it's him, to each his own if it's you, then you are a terrible person.

My husband still fucks me, but it's usually only after we play around with our black dildos. He says it feels so wet and open for him after. He always cums so quickly after I let him go in my sloppy pussy. :p
That is what we do as well, the looser my pussy is the better it is for him he say, he loves it.
After real bbc he cums so fast its almost crazy, lol.

Back