Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

We fuck more and better now than we did before we started this, we now have even more fantasies, memories and shared moments that gets us going. This is an added spice to our sexlife, not a replacement.
We are the same. After taking the plunge on a great vacation our sex life is better than ever. I think this may be true for those couples not into humiliation and just looking for pleasure.

Last edited:
We are the same. Aside taking the plunge on a great vacation our sex life is better than ever. I think this may be true for those couples not into humiliation and just looking for pleasure.
Epitomising the essence of the Lifestyle.....well done

Well, if your penis provides her with no pleasure, it's a mystery to me why she would have ever married you in the first place. If her preference is for 9" black cocks, I don't see why she would ever have chosen you as her partner. Seems like the obvious move would be for her to dump you and move in with her "friend".
In his defense a marriage is more than just sex. A marriage is also companionship and other forms of intimacy. If a penis was always required than lesbians would never have sexual satisfaction. So I think your statements are false and hurtful. So stop being a gloomy gus and help build the guy up instead of trying to crush him you stupid asswipe!

No. I keep him caged. i haven't let him fuck me in close to 3 years
Nothing hotter than coming all over that big strapon knowing hubby can't really feel a thing. His face when frustrated gets me so hot. I just make him fuck me harder and longer.
J
Xoxoxo

Let him out of the cage periodically....something tells me you might be pleasantly surprised and satisfied....

Back