Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

In his defense a marriage is more than just sex. A marriage is also companionship and other forms of intimacy. If a penis was always required than lesbians would never have sexual satisfaction. So I think your statements are false and hurtful. So stop being a gloomy gus and help build the guy up instead of trying to crush him you stupid asswipe!
Sex is an important part of marriage in our society and every other one I know of. You can be friends with someone and share companionship without being married to them. Lesbian sex is entirely different subject and not relevant in this case. If you think that sex isn't an important part of marriage, then I think you're out of step with several thousand years of human history. If you believe being logical is being hurtful, I think you are confusing two very different concepts. Further, I don't think dishing out insults at the end of a post is particularly persuasive.

Sex is an important part of marriage in our society and every other one I know of. You can be friends with someone and share companionship without being married to them. Lesbian sex is entirely different subject and not relevant in this case. If you think that sex isn't an important part of marriage, then I think you're out of step with several thousand years of human history. If you believe being logical is being hurtful, I think you are confusing two very different concepts. Further, I don't think dishing out insults at the end of a post is particularly persuasive.
Here is your post:
"Well, if your penis provides her with no pleasure, it's a mystery to me why she would have ever married you in the first place. If her preference is for 9" black cocks, I don't see why she would ever have chosen you as her partner. Seems like the obvious move would be for her to dump you and move in with her "friend"."

Your answer to him was mean and cruel. You showed no empathy and you may have caused him even greater emotional distress by basically telling him that he is useless. So that is why I ended my post the way I did. I'm glad my post jolted you to respond because that was my intent. I dislike bullies who kick a man when he is down. I am not going to offer you any apologies but I will accept one from you because you do seem to be an otherwise decent person, just not this time.

Yet to go black but my husband want's to fuck me afterwards
Sloppy seconds are very erotic. Your h
Well. Sometimes there is more to life than sex. He’s a really good man. We have a great life and lifestyle, and I don’t think sex is enough reason to blow it all apart. If i had it to over again, I might make a different choice. But I’m happy enough 🤷‍♀️
Yes, I ag
Well. Sometimes there is more to life than sex. He’s a really good man. We have a great life and lifestyle, and I don’t think sex is enough reason to blow it all apart. If i had it to over again, I might make a different choice. But I’m happy enough 🤷‍♀️
Have you had "sexy" time with a bbc before?

I think if it comes to the point of not being worth doing anything with your husband then why are you married? Just my opinion though. Yes my husband and I still fuck.
Exactly, this is what I don't understand about this cuckold thing. Why be denied sex with your wife? She is YOUR wife for heavens sake. If you can't fuck your own wife then divorce her and find someone who will. I don't care how small you are, you are still entitled to conjugal relations. Fuck, even correctional inmates get to fuck their wifes/gf.

Exactly, this is what I don't understand about this cuckold thing. Why be denied sex with your wife? She is YOUR wife for heavens sake. If you can't fuck your own wife then divorce her and find someone who will. I don't care how small you are, you are still entitled to conjugal relations. Fuck, even correctional inmates get to fuck their wifes/gf.
Cuckoldry is an alt-sexual lifestyle where the man enjoys watching wifey get pounded by another man and she gets to tease/dominate him into begging for her...it's sexual cerebral fore-playing that is mutually enjoyed.

Cuckoldry is an alt-sexual lifestyle where the man enjoys watching wifey get pounded by another man and she gets to tease/dominate him into begging for her...it's sexual cerebral fore-playing that is mutually enjoyed.
I agree, and I like that aspect of the lifestyle. What I can't get my head around is the denial of the husband for penetrative sex. The wife is not always fucking her bull 24/7, so she could still provide some intimacy to her husband.

I agree, and I like that aspect of the lifestyle. What I can't get my head around is the denial of the husband for penetrative sex. The wife is not always fucking her bull 24/7, so she could still provide some intimacy to her husband.
Affirmative, she isn't fucking the BULL 24/7 but, she is sexually "DOMINATING *& CONTROLLING" her cuck 24/7 and denial of penetrative sex is a reminder of who is in charge and for many enhances the sexual cerebral fore-play between the couple. 20-years in the Lifestyle as a BULL and I observed some ladies who get wetter than a Lousiana bayou by keeping their hubby caged while, she makes him beg to fuck her with a complete DENIAL. Some of the hubbys I swear their dicks were about to explode out of their cage because they got so turned on by being DENIED any candy from wifey. Although one hubby always begged to be her "CHAIR"...yeah, she would sit on his face and service with his tongue to wifey's pussy and ass.

Back