Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

I feel very fortunate that my husband is still around though impotent and unable to perform due to surgical procedures. For more then a decade now I haven't had to suffer through his pitiful attempts at what he considered intercourse but was actually an unfulfilling interpretation of sex. I want to thank all the Black Men whose generous and self-sacrificing gave me the satisfaction I wanted, needed and desired.
I salute your husband despite, impotency who has massive balls and self-confidence to ensure your insatiable sexual appetite is fulfilled. Obviously, he still maintain intense emotional intimacy with you like real men who invested their lives with the women they Love while, supporting her exploring sexuality with other men....

my wife and i went through long periods (up to a year) where we didnt have sex with each other because as we agreed our thoughts were we felt lucky we had found one regular lover and some now and then lovers that deserved her pussy and had superior cocks and fulfilled her sexual needs and desires so much better than she got from me and she only wanted and thought about having sex with them not me for the moment and by including me in helping them and participating my needs should also now be met that way since I had given that job up to someone else and was now transitioning my source of pleasure and job as a supporter and that was what I wanted to enjoy and get from this lifestyle. So we would only have quick infrequent sex afterwards or she would suck me off or give me a hand job while talking about her lovers the entire time , us seeing it more as a job or duty or inconvenient need with the abcense of a bull being around and her or I really needing some relief and physical bonding time that took the place of us having sex with each other, instead helping each other get by until the bull came around again but also making sure to keep some physical contact between us just now it had changed as to the type and reasoning.

She also said her pussy was for her bull only and having sex with me would make her feel like she was cheating on her lover if I came inside her and her pussy now fit his cocks size and mine cock wasn't big enough to fit well inside her pussy any longer since her lovers larger cock has stretched it to fit his.

That's what marriage is all about. It's crazy that some cucks want to be denied or be pussy-free.

That situation works very well for many couples. Nearly all sexual interactions involve some form of sub/dom. Most are very subtle but human sexuality is very closely linked to sub/dom feelings or fantasies. If denial and cuckolding works for a couple its not anyone else's business to judge them

That situation works very well for many couples. Nearly all sexual interactions involve some form of sub/dom. Most are very subtle but human sexuality is very closely linked to sub/dom feelings or fantasies. If denial and cuckolding works for a couple its not anyone else's business to judge them
I get it, but hard to wrap my head around that dynamic.

I feel very fortunate that my husband is still around though impotent and unable to perform due to surgical procedures. For more then a decade now I haven't had to suffer through his pitiful attempts at what he considered intercourse but was actually an unfulfilling interpretation of sex. I want to thank all the Black Men whose generous and self-sacrificing gave me the satisfaction I wanted, needed and desired.
This post doesn't make any sense to me. If you have a high sex drive and your husband's attempts to satisfy you have been "pitiful" for years, why on earth are you still married to him? He's "still around" for what purpose? Being humiliated? Doing the dishes and the laundry maybe? Paying the mortgage?

I have a better idea: why not simply divorce him and find another man?

That's what marriage is all about. It's crazy that some cucks want to be denied or be pussy-free.
What's really crazy is some random person criticizing how other people construct their relationships. Just because YOU don't believe a certain construct is valid doesn't mean it isn't. You don't get to decide how other people handle their relationships, bro.

What's really crazy is some random person criticizing how other people construct their relationships. Just because YOU don't believe a certain construct is valid doesn't mean it isn't. You don't get to decide how other people handle their relationships, bro.
We are all random people here buddy. This is a forum for discussion, so I put my two cents in. You don't have to like it.

Since you got a bull is the hubby even worth walking now or is it just a waste of time. Can you even feel his little dick in you now?
The best was when my ex cut me off. I would watch her fuck BBC everyday,eat her pussy anytime she asked, clean cum, also if bull wants me too I had to suck his cock, and if bull wants my ass I would give it to him. For so long she lied about our sex, and to be in her not feeling much when she says,"BBC made it so I can't feel you in me." I came fast when she said that. Then we started having sex after the bulls. I love licking up all the cum on the outside, then using cum as lube, in a stretched out pussy I can't feel, while she talked ******* till I came. But I never came in her after BBC in the picture. She only let BBC trying to have a black baby with a white husband.

My fantasy relationship is with a light skin black woman, but any race cool. In my fantasy she fucks BBC first date. Everything good so we get married. Wedding night a camera crew takes us, and however many BBC to our hotel. All night they cycle through her. This Gang Bang is for a baby so all the creampies deep, and only getting bits. Sure enough she ends up pregnant, and I've never had sex with her.

I can't wait for people to ask about the black baby. Just so I can tell them my wife is free to fuck anyone she wants, and idc how many black babies we have. I hope she tells people she found BBC because my cock is too small. Then after being in public with white husband, and black baby offers came more than ever. Which of course leads to 3 ******* all black and all different dad's.

I want her to wake me up on *******'s day by arranging 3-5 BBC, and waking up early to let them in, and bring them up. While I'm dead asleep I want her to start fucking them all. I want to wake up to her moaning you fuck me so much better than my husband. After the bulls are done, and cleaned up. We have been married, had *******, and got her tubes tied. She wakes me up on *******'s day to a BBC gangbang to get me ready for my real gift. For the first time I'm allowed to fuck till completion, and because the morning was so hot even though I can't feel her I bust immediately. From then on she let me fuck her anytime she had black cum in her for lube.

Back