do white guys have black penis envy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by circus, May 22, 2014.

?

do you have black penis envy?

1. yes

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. im a female checking results

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. im a black guy checking results

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. circus

circus Active Member

i say yes

2. Less_than_BBC

Less_than_BBC New Member

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Good survey question. I'm envious of any guy (regardless of color) who has a larger than average cock. I think most guys with average or smaller cocks (regardless of color) would be envious of those guys with larger than average cocks.

Would I, being a white guy, be willing to change my lot in life to be a black guy with a large cock? Absolutely not ... the trade-offs wouldn't be worth it. I feel blessed and privileged as I am, and for what I have, and I don't forget to say and show 'thanks' daily for it. (ref: Matthew 25:14-30) Mac
    gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif

#3 MacNfries, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  4. pussyhubby

pussyhubby New Member

I voted no but with reservations. I do envy Black penis because of the power that it exudes, the lust it inspires, the love it brings. But I don't feel envious because I don't have one. I enjoy the worshipping of Black penis too much. It took me a long time to understand its natural power and beauty. I have pride in the Black penis for the joy it brings.

raykink likes this.
  5. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I can say yes to say no would be a lie

raykink and MacNfries like this.
  6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You forgot to do this, pussyhubby ... gif_Yellowballs-bowing.gif

#6 MacNfries, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    bm_from_southjersey and eyespy07 like this.
  7. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Very good response. Pretty much every man would love to have a baseball size schlong. Though, you'd really have to weigh the pros and cons of having one. Not all women enjoy such monsters. Most like them not too big yet not too small but just right--aka the :angel:"Goldilock's cock".:angel:

8. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I used to live with an 'exotic dancer', who also hooked on the side with very select customers. She was the one who dispelled any issues about wishing I had a bigger dick.

She told me that if it was bigger, she wouldn't be sucking me off to completion or doing deep throat because her jaws would get tired and I wouldn't be getting any brown eye either, because I was already a bit thicker than she was happy with there.
    She said I had just about the perfect size dick for her as it could 'bottom out' in her cunt and bang the crap out of her cervix (which she liked) and it was thick enough for her to feel full, enjoy without causing her any real pain in whatever hole she was giving up and it never failed to get her off.

So, the lesson learned was: I had (for her and, as it turns out, for my Wife as well) the perfect size dick that I can enjoy having in any orifice they allowed me instead of being too big to throat to the balls or too big to butt fuck or too long to feel totally enveloped by a cunt. In other words: my dick is perfect for ME! :):dance::D:bounce:

9. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US

That's a very important lesson, will. So many dudes on this site, and in the real world, psych themselves out because they think they don't "measure up". People should just learn to live with what they have. Unlike money, car, house, or muscle size, your dick isn't getting any bigger. It's kind of like being a pitcher in baseball- if you know your fastball couldn't get a speeding ticket on an interstate, you learn to develop your curve ball.

raykink, willsrvu and MacNfries like this.
  10. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree with mac, i envy any guy with a big cock, black or white. Doesn't change the fact that i have a great wife and family and wouldnt change it.

11. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

After joining this site and seeing what big cocks are out there and how women react to them I certainly do.

smallycuck and raykink like this.